Naperville house where mom Marilyn Lemak killed 3 kids is now o...

The infamous home where a Naperville mother murdered her three children is back where it started, with North Central College. Full Story
Karen

Morton Grove, IL

#1 Aug 9, 2008
I know that house, as a child growing up our relatives use to live in it back in the 60's. What a neat house it was!!
Krusty

Palos Hills, IL

#2 Aug 9, 2008
Karen wrote:
I know that house, as a child growing up our relatives use to live in it back in the 60's. What a neat house it was!!
Isn't that the old Lemack house?
napervilleguy

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 9, 2008
The Maddens restored it?

The owner prior to the Lemacks is the guy who returned it from a hacked up apartment conversion - all the original woodwork was located in the basement - he spent quite a bit of time bringing it back to single family status - not exactly original - the elevator was one of his contributions...
Krusty

Palos Hills, IL

#4 Aug 9, 2008
Nice of him to restore the old Lemack house.
Remember that story

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 10, 2008
Where is that wonderful Lemack husband? Did he ever hook up with his girlfriend or dump her for a new one?
This just in

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 10, 2008
Remember that story wrote:
Where is that wonderful Lemack husband?
Shame on you -- even the slightest insinuation that the husband was at fault, or that the crazy biatch had justfication for killing her three beautiful children, is total bullshhit.

Listen, it won't bring the entire Woman's Movement to a screeching halt if you just lay the blame squarely at the murderous mother's feet.
commentonthis

Aurora, IL

#9 Aug 10, 2008
House should have been razed to the ground.
nick

Glastonbury, CT

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Found out she was a part time nurse.

Saw the house that the part time nurse "owned"

Knew that the husband HAD to be a doctor.

Oh, almost forgot. She made 5000 annually, a highof 18. The MORTGAGE alone was 3500 a month. But, get this, get the AUDACITY (and the fact that judges DON'T laugh her out of the court) get the how utterly ballsy.....she wanted the HOUSE all to herself........for the "good" of the kids.

Only if effin america.
pooperscooper

AOL

#11 Mar 29, 2010
send in GHOSTLAB !
pooperscooper

AOL

#12 Mar 29, 2010
there is a house in SCHAM. WHERE THE MOM KILLED HER CHILLEN TOO -- maybe some one should do a ghost tour --- drive around from site to site --- look for ghosts -- big bucks ,....for all you unemployed bums !
cozy

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Apr 13, 2011
She should have KILLED herself......
Les Mac

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Oct 19, 2012
I am currently writing a book and at the moment I am researching the Lemak story. If anyone has any knowledge, memories or opinion of the murders and would like to share and wouldn't mind being quoted for the book, please feel free to email me at lesmacwrites2013 @gmail.com or private message the book's facebook page at www.facebook.com/lesandtristanwritetruecrime

Thanks and All the Best,
Les
inside out

Findlay, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Sick fu** . Kids get killed and you want to profit.
NCC Maint

Naperville, IL

#16 Jan 18, 2013
napervilleguy wrote:
The Maddens restored it?
The owner prior to the Lemacks is the guy who returned it from a hacked up apartment conversion - all the original woodwork was located in the basement - he spent quite a bit of time bringing it back to single family status - not exactly original - the elevator was one of his contributions...
Elavator??
NCC Maint

Naperville, IL

#17 Jan 18, 2013
What elavator??
Les

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Jan 18, 2013
inside out wrote:
Sick fu**. Kids get killed and you want to profit.
It's one of over 100 stories in the book. The book is about true crime. Go to your library and check out the genre...well, that is if you can read!
Slk

Neenah, WI

#19 Mar 14, 2013
NCC Maint wrote:
What elavator??
There used to be an elevator going from the 2nd to 3rd floor (can't remember if it went down the the 1st floor). That was before the 3rd floor was finished. It was taken out and stairs to the 3rd floor were added sometime in the 90s. It was an elevator that you have to pull a rope to move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 178,590
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Tony Rome 1,115,148
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 69,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 47,008
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,345

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]