Russian jet passes at close range ove...

Russian jet passes at close range over US warship in Black Sea

Posted in the Chicago Forum

I am proud of Russia

Matawan, NJ

#1 Apr 15, 2014
I am not Russia but American, born and bred. There was a time I was so proud of America I thought my chest would bust open from pride. But now it is reversed. I am just as ashamed of my scum country. Going around the world killing innocent people, paying off dictators so we can test new weapons by killing innocents. And then there is Nevada and Bundy. More trouble is coming for Bundy.
Our country has become insane with power. It is time some major force twisted the feds nose. Americans finally showed some gumption against the BLM but they didn't fire a shot or kill a federal agent. They should have left their blood on the ground.They will attack again because no blood was spilt.

We need Russia and China to keep America in place.

Good job Putin.

Russian jet passes at close range over US warship in Black Sea

Published April 14, 2014
·FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/ru...
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#2 Apr 15, 2014
I'm an American to and like u I agree the shit has gone to far ,my poor country men and women will never see it commin and it is commin maybe putin will save the American people but I doubt it ,there always has to be a good guy and a bad guy in war ,prepare for agenda 21folks ,know your enemy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
29 people shot in about 24 hours: It's not even... 1 min Bill 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min No Surprize 1,483,989
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 234,675
News Women's March in Chicago: Crowd too big to marc... 4 hr GiveThem40Whacks 4
Are democrats destroyed? 4 hr Dead As LBJ-JFK-RFK 269
"Wooden Girl" a bit Weird 6 hr Gotta Luv Her 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,192

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages