2 Held In Murder Of Chicago Police Officer

Jun 2, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

Jun 2, 2009 5:03 am US/Central Chicago Police Officer Alejandro "Alex" Valadez died Monday, hours after he was shot in the head in the South Side's Englewood community.

Comments
41 - 60 of 66 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2009

Since: May 09

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

richard t Marotte wrote:
Wow people are really foolish. Who knows what is the truth? We read releases that are written by someone who needs to keep your interest so that color them with lies and invent more of a story than there really is. Us the public believe these stories sadly enough.
Well we know that a banger had a gun and shot a Chicago police officer and killed him, this is enough for me to be upset...I don't need to know the facts at all.
San Fran Gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

boom goes the dynamite wrote:
<quoted text>
What Statistics?
ever watch the news and see who commits they crimes....mostly negros....now what? why so many jigs in prison, why so many on welfare as a way of life and job, lazy shiftless, sub-humen, and they need to feel that sting of the white mans whip on their yellow back. Then send all them coons back to kenya, start with B.O.

“"let us, at least be civil"”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

San Fran Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
ever watch the news and see who commits they crimes....mostly negros....now what? why so many jigs in prison, why so many on welfare as a way of life and job, lazy shiftless, sub-humen, and they need to feel that sting of the white mans whip on their yellow back. Then send all them coons back to kenya, start with B.O.
WOW!! Your stinging commentary on the social scene in america today just took my breath away. Such concentrated bile and ugliness is rare in today's world.
Giving you the spelling mistakes as typos, you nonetheless demonstrate just exacty who the "sub-humens" are.
Mindless Liberal Lemmings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Enjoy those communal showers in prison thugs. Isn't Thug-life wonderful?
Yo-yo-yo. Boooooooooooooy.

Since: Jun 08

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

San Fran Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites have made that comment about Indians, Japanese, Africans, and people from the Middle East. World history also shows us that when white people "invade" or occupy foreign land, the native people suffer. Their land, people, and resources are exploited. American History also conveys that when blacks attempted to "provide for themselves", by seeking equal rights or breaking way from main sream America, whites saw that as a threat to them.

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

San Fran Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that was considered a black leader in the 60's was killed. Any program where blacks were in control, the federal government shut it down. Like the Black Panther Party. They where considered a terrorist group. Everytime blacks attempt to take control of their communites the local, or federal government puts a stop to it.

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

San Fran Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it, but this problem with blacks being who and what they are in America of because of whites. Blacks did not get into this situation by themselves. They had help from white people. Please be aware of the history your race has played in the role of African-Americans in America.

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

And I'm not making an excuse for what these to young men have done.
richard t Marotte

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Windy City Player wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with killing blacks on site but I do think you are right on who is commiting the violent crime in Chicago and across this country. Last I checked they have 30% of the population in Chicago but commit 70% of the violent crime, we need to start addressing this figure and quit being politically correct.
Well this white man thinks we need to stop playing the race card every chance we get. They did shoot the officers and deserve to be punished and if they flee or resist they can be stopped with whatever force it takes to terminate that force. But killing because you are black, white or other is not the answer.

Since: Jan 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

San Fran Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
U must be angry at black people because someone black stole your girlfriend? You're such a waste of a person. You should really go say what you said to a group of black people and see what happens...

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

richard t Marotte wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this white man thinks we need to stop playing the race card every chance we get. They did shoot the officers and deserve to be punished and if they flee or resist they can be stopped with whatever force it takes to terminate that force. But killing because you are black, white or other is not the answer.
I agree with you, Rich. I live not far from where that incident occurred. It sickens me, to get up every morning and see my people not give a rats ass about themselves or their kids. For the most part, there are a lot of good people in the Engelwood community. More good then bad, honestly. The race card is played out. But I am aware of how things came into they way they are.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Dandy Duke wrote:
When the liberals are mugged, robbed etc., you may see some changes in our laws. Negros have ruined our country. Read the crime reports, it is all about being black! They are the damn meanest and most ignorant people alive today!!! The media is chicken shit and will not report it like it is. I refuse to have anything to do with these drug jam boxin rap crap negros!!!!!
Wow.... u must never had a black friend. I'll be your friend.(hugging you).
Seriously, I can see some of your points but NOT all black people are mean and ignorant. Just the one's you have came into contact with. FYI- Negro's did not ruin the country... Bush did.

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

richard t Marotte wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing is not the answer, but for many in Englewood it is...I don't like to generalize about any race but bottom line is black areas are the worst in Chicago, then Hispanics and then whites...The reason is the residents.

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

<quoted text>
Wow.... u must never had a black friend. I'll be your friend.(hugging you).
Seriously, I can see some of your points but NOT all black people are mean and ignorant. Just the one's you have came into contact with. FYI- Negro's did not ruin the country... Bush did.
Bush lives in Englewood?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

<quoted text>
U must be angry at black people because someone black stole your girlfriend? You're such a waste of a person. You should really go say what you said to a group of black people and see what happens...
So you are confirming that blacks are violent savages who cannot be reasoned with.

I agree that they should all be back picking cotton and beaten if they refuse.
Mairanne T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Windy City Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Violent crime statistics don't look good for A.A's across the country.
What does Alcoholics Anonymous have to do with this story?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

John wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are confirming that blacks are violent savages who cannot be reasoned with.
I agree that they should all be back picking cotton and beaten if they refuse.
Thanks for your opinion John. Now that you made your racist comment quota for the day, you can go procreate again with your mom while your grandma watches!

“Oh boy! I hope people like me!”

Since: Jun 09

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Why are these two thugs still breathing? They should be in the dirt right now! Please don't tell me that Chicago's finest are getting soft-oh wait that's not it. Our worthless mayor has their hands tied.

Bring back the tactics of the 1970's and 80's. From what I'm told-that was when justice was JUSTICE!

“Oh boy! I hope people like me!”

Since: Jun 09

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion John. Now that you made your racist comment quota for the day, you can go procreate again with your mom while your grandma watches!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Off the topic. Nevertheless, even I enjoyed that one.
Dam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

After reading this forum, I know now how stupid a human can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search