2 Held In Murder Of Chicago Police Of...

2 Held In Murder Of Chicago Police Officer

There are 66 comments on the CBS2 story from Jun 2, 2009, titled 2 Held In Murder Of Chicago Police Officer. In it, CBS2 reports that:

Jun 2, 2009 5:03 am US/Central Chicago Police Officer Alejandro "Alex" Valadez died Monday, hours after he was shot in the head in the South Side's Englewood community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mr Voter

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2009
Lt. Bourge to the 4th floor ....paging Lt. Bourge to the 4th floor, bring a phone book, flash light, and electric box.....

Since: May 09

Chicago

#3 Jun 2, 2009
Have fun in prison for life boys! Thug life rules!
Jason Lee

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2009
Sad.

And all the signs are certainly pointing to a long, hot, violent, summer in Chicago this year.
tanglefoot

AOL

#5 Jun 2, 2009
This poor officer was just a kid.
I wonder how much is the 'Police Academy' saving or making by cutting the training of all the officers that they just push through the academy?

Cops involved in DUI fatal accidents, Bar fights,
how the hell did they get through the Police Academy??
Looks like we don't have to worry about 'Osama Bin Laden' after all.
We have a war right here in Chicago.
tanglefoot

AOL

#6 Jun 2, 2009
Jason Lee wrote:
Sad.
And all the signs are certainly pointing to a long, hot, violent, summer in Chicago this year.
I agree.

Chicago

#7 Jun 2, 2009
tanglefoot wrote:
This poor officer was just a kid.
I wonder how much is the 'Police Academy' saving or making by cutting the training of all the officers that they just push through the academy?
Cops involved in DUI fatal accidents, Bar fights,
how the hell did they get through the Police Academy??
Looks like we don't have to worry about 'Osama Bin Laden' after all.
We have a war right here in Chicago.
War should be declared on this neighborhood by CPD and by all residents in Chicago sick of kids being killed every single day...Where is the mayor and other politicians calling on action in this area, oh yeah, they are too polticaly correct and would rather people die than lose votes from the residents here...
Johnal

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 2, 2009
Wonder if Daley and Weiss are going to do anything to help correct this horrible situation?
Gold Coast Resident

Woodridge, IL

#9 Jun 2, 2009
Why do you blogging fools continue to think city government should...or will...take care of problems?

They can't even figure out how to manage parking meters, much less manage tribes of violent jungle savages.
Jack Greenwood

Crest Hill, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Mr Voter, that was funny!
Mayor DickFace Daley

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2009
Nothing to see here, business as usaual, move along now.....The parking lot deal made us money, whaca gona do lay-off 3300 workers?.....

“"let us, at least be civil"”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 3, 2009
Johnal wrote:
Wonder if Daley and Weiss are going to do anything to help correct this horrible situation?
They already did their part. Chicago has gun laws. There are no guns in Chicago. At least no legal guns.
There has never been a more inadequate administration in any government. Pass laws against guns and firmly place head in the sand so guns cannot be seen.
Citizen

Evergreen Park, IL

#13 Jun 3, 2009
Windy City Player wrote:
<quoted text>
War should be declared on this neighborhood by CPD and by all residents in Chicago sick of kids being killed every single day...Where is the mayor and other politicians calling on action in this area, oh yeah, they are too polticaly correct and would rather people die than lose votes from the residents here...
Tell me some specifics of how you would handle the situation, please. I'm really interested. I drive through these neighborhoods on an almost daily basis as part of my job (I'm not a cop). I see the dudes hanging out in groups and they stare you down as you go by. I've had a few run-ins so to speak, so I kind of know what's going on. So, please tell me, what specifically should the police or the mayor do??? What can they do without being accused of violating somebody's rights??? I can't wait to hear your answer.
Citizen

Evergreen Park, IL

#14 Jun 3, 2009
overthehill wrote:
<quoted text>They already did their part. Chicago has gun laws. There are no guns in Chicago. At least no legal guns.
There has never been a more inadequate administration in any government. Pass laws against guns and firmly place head in the sand so guns cannot be seen.
These two thugs had guns, do you think they or others like them care about any laws??? At least one of them was arrested on gun charges previously, so what??? He got probation for that felony; do you think people like him care???? Really not. The gun laws in Chicago suck majorly, can't wait for them to be overturned because the honest citizen who has a gun in order to protect himself gets punished because he cares if he has a felony on his record or is on probation.
Michael Pfleger is such a misguided fool, he should stick to church matters and keep out of business that he knows nothing about.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 3, 2009
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
These two thugs had guns, do you think they or others like them care about any laws??? At least one of them was arrested on gun charges previously, so what??? He got probation for that felony; do you think people like him care???? Really not. The gun laws in Chicago suck majorly, can't wait for them to be overturned because the honest citizen who has a gun in order to protect himself gets punished because he cares if he has a felony on his record or is on probation.
Michael Pfleger is such a misguided fool, he should stick to church matters and keep out of business that he knows nothing about.
Read my post again. We are saying the same thing. It is fact that when gun laws like Chicago's are in effect, and guns are outlawed, outlaws will continue to own guns. My advice: if these vermin can find a way to own a gun, then law-abiding citizens should civilly disobey these laws and obtain guns of their own.
BTW a local court just finished ruling that the gun laws in Chicago are legal. I can't see how that is remotely possible in the face of the supreme court ruling, but there you have it. Daley is not a mayor, he is an emperor of a completely different country. It is called headupassavia.

Chicago

#16 Jun 3, 2009
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me some specifics of how you would handle the situation, please. I'm really interested. I drive through these neighborhoods on an almost daily basis as part of my job (I'm not a cop). I see the dudes hanging out in groups and they stare you down as you go by. I've had a few run-ins so to speak, so I kind of know what's going on. So, please tell me, what specifically should the police or the mayor do??? What can they do without being accused of violating somebody's rights??? I can't wait to hear your answer.
First of all, it starts with the residents in these areas, obvioulsy they do not care that their children are being killed in the streets or that their area looks like garbage, so basically this area differs from others in the city and we can expect no help from them. Parenting is also a factor, they fail on this end too, so help can be given here. Next the fear of political backlash from enforcing laws and speaking out on this murder rampage going on needs to end. Daley needs to get his fat aszz out there and condemn this on a daily basis. The only thing left to do is flood the area with so much police presence that the gangs cannot operate there drug trades and this will hurt them. I would form a task force specific to each high violent crime area, who cares what color the people are that live there. No loitering in public places by known gang members at any time like schools, and parks. Basically if you are a gang member as identified in the state police files, which 80% are because they have done time, you are public enemy number one and city ordinances need to be put in place to surveil, question or detain known gang members at ant time. Put some freakin heat on them instead of worrying about which rights we are violating, who's looking out for those kids getting killed and their right to live?
richard Marotte

Floral Park, NY

#17 Jun 3, 2009
People are cruel. They forget that Police Officers are nothing more then humans with a job. So why then is it expected that they be perfect? Elected officials are far from perfect. Anyway remember people are just people no matter what job or where they live.
Gold Coast Resident

Woodridge, IL

#19 Jun 3, 2009
The political correctness of bleeding heart liberals is causing this problem.

The problem is BLACKS. Neither the government nor the media is willing to say that.

10% of the population causes 90% of the problems, not to mention the added taxpayer funded costs of additional police needed to manage them, additional courts to try them, additional jails and jail personnel to house them, endless Section 8 housing vouchers, multi-generational welfare and foodstamps...while they continue to breed faster than cockroaches.

BLACKS are the problem. Just as an infestation of cockroaches requires an exterminator, this infestation of violent jungle savages requires wiping them off the face of the planet once and for all.

There is only one solution to ridding this city of crime: KILL BLACKS ON SIGHT.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 4, 2009
Gold Coast Resident wrote:
The problem is BLACKS. Neither the government nor the media is willing to say that.
10% of the population causes 90% of the problems, not to mention the added taxpayer funded costs of additional police needed to manage them, additional courts to try them, additional jails and jail personnel to house them, endless Section 8 housing vouchers, multi-generational welfare and foodstamps...while they continue to breed faster than cockroaches.
BLACKS are the problem. Just as an infestation of cockroaches requires an exterminator, this infestation of violent jungle savages requires wiping them off the face of the planet once and for all.
Jeez, don't hold back, go ahead and spew your racist rant so we can all see it.
I would like to see you stand up in public somewhere and spout off this bile. You wouldn't get it finished.
Mayor DickFace Daley

United States

#23 Jun 4, 2009
Comrade, I like the way you think outside the box. Come and see me on the 5th floor,....sounds like a good idea,and it will take theparking meter thiefing deal heat off of me....

Chicago

#25 Jun 4, 2009
I don't agree with killing blacks on site but I do think you are right on who is commiting the violent crime in Chicago and across this country. Last I checked they have 30% of the population in Chicago but commit 70% of the violent crime, we need to start addressing this figure and quit being politically correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,535,486
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 9 min Earl 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Justice Dale 240,915
Trump Just Sux 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,706
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 4 hr Liar Don 9
Bottomless wife? 4 hr Kink 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages