Need a cop? Chicago's 911 dispatch ti...

Need a cop? Chicago's 911 dispatch times vary widely ...

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Mar 29, 2014, titled Need a cop? Chicago's 911 dispatch times vary widely .... In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

If you need a cop in an emergency, it routinely takes the city's 911 center more than three times longer to dispatch a police car in some parts of the South Side than it does downtown and in much of the North Side, a Chicago Sun-Times analysis has found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 29, 2014
yea but you can get drugs ho's and welfare on time anytime
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Mar 30, 2014
if you need a cop and your near a donut shop you are in luck

response time will vary depending on how fast they can eat that last donut and drink down the coffee but the travel time to the crime scene will be short if the crime is close to the donut shop.
hand on AR

Zion, IL

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Don't wait defend yourselves ,why would you not are you kidding me , or would you rather die? It just don't make sense to me ,I don't wish to be killed do you?
WhenSecondsCount ThePolice

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Apr 3, 2014
ARE ONLY 23 MINUTES AWAY. THAT'S WHY I CARRY CONCEALED EVERYWHERE. I'LL BLAST THE NASTY VIOLENT THUGS ON A WHIM. I'm old and I can get away with it. My word is waaay better than a thug. Got that.............THUG creeps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Libturds 1,731,262
Should AR15 be banned? 5 min WHY BAN GREATNESS 27
Trump is A 15 min Chilli J 550
Well, here ya go. 22 min CLICK IT 2 GET IT 4
Hypocrits, you want HYPOCRITS? 37 min EVIL-LETHAL TOPX 7
Something to Ponder. 44 min WAKE UP---GOP 3
Why does America tolerate nazis? 48 min WAKE UP AMERICA 22

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages