Obama- Social Engineering

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Enough is Enough

Lombard, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2013
For five years the Obama administration has been in the" teachable moment" with the American public. A simple statement would be, "if you tell a lie enough times they will finally believe it." The actual term the administration should be using is " social manipulation." If they skew their message enough you will finally fall for what they are trying to get you to do. If they use the word" free" enough then you will cave, and want more. If they continue the hate speech between the "haves", and "have not's" then you will finally agree to the "spreading of the wealth." But, just remember one thing, all this only applies to you and me not them in Washington. They will continue to get fat, and happy while you, and I are stuck on the hamster wheel that we call life. They will only give us what they feel they want us to have. Ask yourself," Is that how you, and your children want to live?"

I say, "Enough is Enough." We should be able to work as hard as we want, and keep for ourselves, and our families what we make. Charity is what we willingly give not forced to give. We are the most giving nation on this planet, but our politicians have no right to dictate our lives to us.

This racial division they keep pushing in our country doesn't help anyone. The activists do it to keep the money coming in. I understand that. The media the same reason. But, Washington interjecting politics into the courtroom? Law and Politics should never intersect. Votes should not be based on ill will or hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 5 min Sublime1 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Right 1,127,175
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 51 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 1 hr RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]