Israeli minister slams Kerry's boycott warning

Feb 2, 2014 Full story: KTVN Reno

Dylan Farrow renewed molestation allegations against Woody Allen, claiming the movie director sexually assaulted her when she was 7 after he and actress Mia Farrow adopted her.

Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Feb 2, 2014
The Big Iranian Brother in the White House Barack Hussein Obama proved that he can use a pen to make the Satanic regime the new ally of the White House while removing the sanctions when the Iranian regime did nothing to stop his rush to the nukes with 19,000 centrifuges and Plutonium site construction. At the same time Obama is using his pen and phone to push for de-legitimization of Israel by the anti-Semitic and communistic regimes of the world and isolating Israel with the support of the liberal Jews of America and Israel that support the Iranian regime and its terrorist organizations of Hamas, al Qaida, Hezbollah, PLO, Fattah and Islamic Jihad. Obama proved that he feel unstoppable by the American fools and US Congress that he threaten to use veto on any sanction on the Iranian regime. Obama is now pushing sanctions against Israel as the Mozlem brother sympathizer who push the Iranian regime to become the new nuke superpower in the Middle East. However, Israel proved that it will not trust the new wave of anti-Semitism and love of the Jihadists that seek the new holocaust of the Jews in Israel. Israel will defend the security of the Israelis by all means against Obama and the Iranian-Russian-Syrian -Hezbollah axis of evil and the sanctions of the former Nazi regime of Europe that tried to kill the Jewish people 70 years ago.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 2, 2014
That's our boy blunder o'blunders foreign relations expertise.
Have rich boy john 'I fought in effin vietnam' kerry threaten to boycott Israel a decades old ally while he works tirelessly to remove sanctions and boycotts to the 'we will nuke and kill you all, death to satan america' holy land of iran. Makes sense in the bizarro world of the o'dumbo presiduncy.
bitter truth

Europe

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Kerry to Israeli PM: Mr pm i warn you i
believe Israel could face an
economic boycott if the current
round of peace negotiations
with the Palestinians do not lead to a peace deal.
Israeli PM to Kerry: haha Kerry you fool not only you even if US president says us to make peace deal we will never do it that's why we didn't fix our border.mr Kerry we only care your tax money and arms and you know about AIPAC our agent they will never let you to stop flowing tax money to Israel hahah you worthless.bank,insurance,arms, security,all mass communication,police,military, intelligence,money strongly controlled by Jews lobby.Mr.Kerry.remember what we did we attacked your warship but quickly blamed on Egypt to draw you in Arab Israeli war which resulted 100 US marines death and injured more than 100 what could US do?US COULD DO NOOOOTHING....hehehe so in future we will do same thing i warn you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 3 min Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min RealDave 1,115,624
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]