Survey: Chicago Among Top 25 Travel D...

Survey: Chicago Among Top 25 Travel Destinations In World

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Apr 10, 2014, titled Survey: Chicago Among Top 25 Travel Destinations In World. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Chicago was named one of the top 25 places to visit in the world, according to a travel website survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

bensley reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 11, 2014
yea, that Chicago gots more miles and miles of slums , vacant house lots, abandon homes offices ,factory nuilding, black gangs, drug dealers, illegal immigrants and welfare ho's than any other city in America.

lots to see and visit you could get lucky and catch a drive by shooting as it goes down.

get off the bus check out the dead and wounded black folks on the street wasted by other out of control black folks.

shop while wildings are going down get yer purse or wallet robbed from you by some black kid with a gun.

watch Chicago police eat donuts, or drink coffee at one of the many coffee shops in da city, or catch photos of the police writing parking tickets or watching armed robberies going down while they finish coffee breaks.
lots to see and do in Chicago..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,550,155
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 10,863
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 241,697
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 11 hr patosm 213
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 hr honeymylove 2,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 12 hr honeymylove 3,184
Spanx-they're for me. 16 hr Odoriferous 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages