WZRD - worst college radio station in...

WZRD - worst college radio station in the country

Posted in the Chicago Forum

gizzardshateraci sts

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2014
This badly managed college radio station had it's 15 minutes 2 years ago after the administration locked the staff out due to poor management.
These drama queens made a big deal out of this and claimed censorship and everything else under the sun. Idiots at WNUR blindly came to their defense.
Well, they just got hit with another fine from the FCC for poor management.:P :P :P
So this proves the administration of the school was right and these jackasses were wrong.
About 20 people listen to this garbage station at any time. Furthermore, it seems that 50 year old white guys take one class per year to maintain control of this station. There are no black or Latino students on the air because their taste in music apparently 'sucks'.
THE GREEN WATCHDOG

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Aug 26, 2014
gizzardshateracists wrote:
This badly managed college radio station had it's 15 minutes 2 years ago after the administration locked the staff out due to poor management.
These drama queens made a big deal out of this and claimed censorship and everything else under the sun. Idiots at WNUR blindly came to their defense.
Well, they just got hit with another fine from the FCC for poor management.:P :P :P
So this proves the administration of the school was right and these jackasses were wrong.
About 20 people listen to this garbage station at any time. Furthermore, it seems that 50 year old white guys take one class per year to maintain control of this station. There are no black or Latino students on the air because their taste in music apparently 'sucks'.
I'm not far from 50 and don't like your comments. If I was black, I would change the station and listen to my rap If I was Hispanic, change the channel to Salsa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,522,770
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 1 hr interesting 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 240,360
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Resist 105,134
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 10,589
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 6 hr Shamrock 33
My heart is open for a real man~ 11 hr SpreadUrThighs 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages