2 Charged With Selling Tobacco to Min...

2 Charged With Selling Tobacco to Minors, DUI Reported in River Forest: Police

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Dec 1, 2013, titled 2 Charged With Selling Tobacco to Minors, DUI Reported in River Forest: Police. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Police charged Jose Caballero, 49, of Franklin Park, with driving under the influence of alcohol during a traffic stop in the 7500 block of North Avenue about 1 a.m. Police charged Iris Tucker, 36, of the 100 block of South Austin Boulevard in Oak Park with retail theft after she stole bakery products from Whole Foods Market, 7245 W. Lake St., ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 4, 2013
funny they can't arrest drug dealers selling drug not paying taxes on those illegal sales while using unregistered unlicensed guns in da hood but they can arrest illegal immigrants for selling tobacco to minors?

Can't find arrest illegal immigrants stealing goods and services from America and deport them.

something wrong with dat picture.

No wonder Chicago is in such decline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,442,825
Clinton Body Count 4 min List is L O N G 18
Hillary Doc. who found her tumor is dead. Strange 18 min LOOKB4UVOTE 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min District 1 227,996
Hillary hated by security officers. 1 hr MalignantPsychoHRC 14
What really happened to these Clinton aquaintan... 1 hr ClintonBodyCount 26
After hillary choked, what really happened with... 1 hr BodyCountRises 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 103,941

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages