Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 51,485
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49438 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>What was deleted was not profane and defaming:

"Well, you are wrong, of course.

But then that's why you are a denier of science, LOL. Chicken and egg, simply."

P.S. Look at how many times this poster have posted its profane and defaming posts. Evidence is clear.
The quotes indicate my deleted post as it was, LOL.

B_g took it personally, hahaha. If it fits, you must quit, huh?

However, the post script, i.e. P.S. referred to that poster with almost 50,000 posts consisting of profanity, defaming, lies, misrepresentations, etc that still go on..
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49439 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotes indicate my deleted post as it was, LOL.
B_g took it personally, hahaha. If it fits, you must quit, huh?
However, the post script, i.e. P.S. referred to that poster with almost 50,000 posts consisting of profanity, defaming, lies, misrepresentations, etc that still go on..
So what?

You don't abide the "science" you profess.

Get lost, loser, hypocrite, dupe.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49440 Aug 16, 2014
If hot thermometers actually exploded like they do in cartoons, there would be a lot of mercury to clean up in California right now.

The California heat this year is like nothing ever seen, with records that go back to 1895. The chart below shows average year-to-date temperatures in the state from January through July for each year. The orange line shows the trend rising 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit per decade.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-15/cali...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49441 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
If hot thermometers actually exploded like they do in cartoons,
So what?

The "science" you claim to support is trumped by your incessant puffing of CO2 that according to your "science" is already at "crisis" levels.

If you believe your "science", prove it.

Shut up.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49442 Aug 16, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally accurate. That is why many of my posts have descriptions in part, saying "toxic topix"...... always with small letters. You also should post as such.
Agreed.

This is not another page of science-deniers' profanity, defaming, lies, misrepresentations.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#49443 Aug 16, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
The "science" you claim to support is trumped by your incessant puffing of CO2 that according to your "science" is already at "crisis" levels.
If you believe your "science", prove it.
Shut up.
Mohballs is fluttering around incandescent lamps again.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49444 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Still puffing out the CO2?

Yup.

Your credibility is zero.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49445 Aug 16, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Still puffing out the CO2?
Yup.
Your credibility is zero.
I don't smoke at all but you do, allegedly based on your ocd.

Get lost, CO2 lover. Remember it is the fossil fuel industry that runs the man-made global warming aka AGW.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49446 Aug 16, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohballs is fluttering around incandescent lamps again.
It's smoking .. again.. imagine the smoke in Arizona heat and dust.

Feel sorry for it.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49447 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
... Remember it is the fossil fuel industry that runs the man-made global warming aka AGW.
And your PC is powered by your beanie propeller?

With each post you puff out more CO2. Need the links... AGAIN?

Gawd... you get dumber every day.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49448 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
It's smoking .. again.. imagine the smoke in Arizona heat and dust.
Feel sorry for it.
And yet another dumb post by one who claims that CO2 is ruining the planet, but cannot fathom how his own CO2 contributions are affecting the "crisis" levels.

What a conundrum you have... shut up and prove yourself right, or keep posting and prove me so.

LOL
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49449 Aug 16, 2014
Now comes an analysis estimating that between 1990 and 2010, some 69 percent of the mass lost by the world's alpine glaciers can be traced to human influence basically global warming. That compares with only 25 percent traceable to human influence averaged over the entire study period of 1850 to 2010. The team picked 1850 since that is when a prolonged, modest cooling period known as the Little Ice Age, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, ended.

The study shows that throughout the 160-year period, an increasing proportion of mass loss could be traced to human influence, which becomes significant from about 1950 on, notes Ben Marzeion, a researcher at the Institute of Meteorology and Geophysics at the University of Innsbruck in Austria who led the team performing the analysis.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#49450 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
The quotes indicate my deleted post as it was, LOL. B_g took it personally, hahaha. If it fits, you must quit, huh? However, the post script, i.e. P.S. referred to that poster with almost 50,000 posts consisting of profanity, defaming, lies, misrepresentations, etc that still go on..
You can tell S.B. is a liar by looking at some of my posts, I never use profanity. Truth isn't on the side of the climate change mitigators.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49451 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
This is not another page of science-deniers' profanity, defaming, lies, misrepresentations.
That was sarcasm, LOL.

Business is as usual with these obscene deniers until they quit like tina, steve, gord, kal, etc heve done. Gosh, 50,000 posts don't even include the deleted numbers.
L Morales

United States

#49452 Aug 16, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well it doesn't take the indoctrination(college) that you supposedly received to figure out that you nautzi libtard liars, have to lie to try to get your agendas through.
OBOZOSCAM = FULL OF LIES
GUN CONTROL = FALSE DATA
GLOBAL WARMING<COOLING>CLIMATE CHANGE>CLIMATE DISRUPTION WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT NOW = FULL OF FALSE DATA AND FLAT OUT DECEPTIONS.
WAR ON WOMEN,WOMENS PAY= FALSE DATA
LIBRETARDS ONLY KNOW ONE WAY, THAT IS TO LIE!!!!!!!!!!
Here here! I'll second that. Now look at these libtarded Texas Democrats trying to put our great honorable Governor Rick Perry behind bars just because he wants a drunk, corrupt, Democrat Austin TX district attorney to step down.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49453 Aug 16, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here! I'll second that. Now look at these libtarded Texas Democrats trying to put our great honorable Governor Rick Perry behind bars just because he wants a drunk, corrupt, Democrat Austin TX district attorney to step down.
That reminds me of Tom De Lay; what happened to him?

Oh it was Ken Lay who was creamated, right?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49454 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Now comes an analysis estimating that....
Again, who cares?

All that talk you give about "science" is bullshyt based on your own unwillingness to abide by the rules you insist on others.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49455 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
That was sarcasm, LOL.
Business is as usual with these obscene deniers until they quit like tina, steve, gord, kal, etc heve done. Gosh, 50,000 posts don't even include the deleted numbers.
And never mind the 'business as usual' stance of the global warming hypocrites...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49456 Aug 16, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me ...
of a global warming hypocrite.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49457 Aug 16, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
of a global warming hypocrite.
You.

BINGO..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Jose can u c 1,191,109
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques Ottawa 184,948
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Not Yet Equal 51,359
Abby 2-28-15 25 min Mister Tonka 8
vmware certification VCP550D books 38 min vmwareexams 1
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 2 hr okimar 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,115
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency