Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 46,643
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#48749 Jul 11, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Nonsense, brainless. Remember Anthropogenic Global Warming is real per science. When are you exiting Topix?
Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.

When CO2 levels reach 500ppmv, I'll take a vacation to celebrate.
No Warming

Waverly, OH

#48750 Jul 11, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you say that?
Why do you ask that question? LMAO

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48751 Jul 11, 2014
Washington DC wrote:
<quoted text>
If the President doesn't think it's a priority, why should I?
He went to 3 fundraisers yesterday. Not 1. Not 2. 3
He should be meeting with industry and government leaders in a climate change roundtable.
So like Al Gore, Obama should reside in a tree house while you keep driving around in your big a$$ truck. Who is the hypocrite then ? All you deniers are about is trying to gag the messenger by not accepting anything they say. It's the same stupid message from the gun lobby who say Obama is a hypocrite wanting to ban automatic weapons while he allows his secret service agents to carry. If you can't see the stupidity in that logic then we are all wasting our time trying to debate anything with you.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48752 Jul 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>This is where we differ, you should keep posting to demonstrate your political goals. The argument's not over, nobody has yet tested climate change mitigation.
I thought John Edwards got rich on junk science.

Paris

#48753 Jul 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.
So will Obama. Here goes another 5 million dollar vacation as the world falls apart.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48754 Jul 11, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So like Al Gore, Obama should reside in a tree house while you keep driving around in your big a$$ truck. Who is the hypocrite then ? All you deniers are about is trying to gag the messenger by not accepting anything they say. It's the same stupid message from the gun lobby who say Obama is a hypocrite wanting to ban automatic weapons while he allows his secret service agents to carry. If you can't see the stupidity in that logic then we are all wasting our time trying to debate anything with you.
CLUELESs as usual.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#48755 Jul 11, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
True leaders lead by example.
What are examples of Obama's leadership.

Paris

#48756 Jul 11, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text> True leaders lead by example.
A turnip.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48757 Jul 11, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
Do you expect a troll to answer a simple question. Well actually this is a difficult question and will take the trolls a long time to find an answer.
Examples of leadership....... wait for it.........wait for it..........

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#48758 Jul 12, 2014
No Warming wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask that question? LMAO
Just wondering where you get your weird ideas.

Wichita, KS

#48759 Jul 12, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
Leading republicans is like herding kittens....

Wichita, KS

#48760 Jul 12, 2014
No Warming wrote:
<quoted text>
Models are being refined ? Next you're going to say James Hansen is preparing for public debates, keep lying to yourself and see what comes from that.
I see, you cannot support your whackadoodle ideas.

Wichita, KS

#48761 Jul 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Learned a new word? Can't get your mind around it? Even paranoid people have enemies and the climate models haven't been reconciled with real world tests. Climate models produce output and climate modelers program models to demonstrate man made greenhouse gas emissions have enormous climate impact. That's observed and admitted fact, not conspiracy.
The whackadoddle conspiracy.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48762 Jul 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
English isn't your first language; in English "denier" means those who deny the historic truth of the Shoah. Leftists misuse the word because truth isn't on their side.
Please note, here we argue name calling, the insults the left uses against their political opponents. You can learn about the left from observing their actions and reading their words, they've good intentions but their acts are evil.
Blah blah.. you are wrong, brainless.

Both your intentions and actions are evil.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.
There you go, again.

Paris

#48763 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.

Wichita, KS

#48765 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.
Even Bonehead can't lead the Republicans. So he is trying to sue the President for trying....
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48766 Jul 12, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Your ways are not my ways, sockit.
You are utterly 100% sans science. Aren't you frustrated with yourself, huh?
Join the former deniers elsewhere, sockit.
You are a lying, phony hypocrite.

All your blather about "science" is trumped by your continued belching of CO2 with every post.

So... is it a "crisis" or not?

STFU.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48767 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I have no examples of Obama's leadership, so I'm just going to pass on the question with a load of bullshyt."

Yup... another phony, lying hypocrite warmist.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48768 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Bonehead can't lead the Republicans. So he is trying to sue the President for trying....
Especially.. now:

People enrolled in ObamaCare plans are pretty satisfied and that includes Republicans, according to a new poll by the Commonwealth Fund, the New York Times reports:

Overall, 73 percent of people who bought health plans and 87 percent of those who signed up for Medicaid said they were somewhat or very satisfied with their new health insurance. Seventy-four percent of newly insured Republicans liked their plans. Even 77 percent of people who had insurance before - including members of the much-publicized group whose plans got canceled last year - were happy with their new coverage.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48769 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.
I might agree that Mr Obama is an introvert but he led on this one gloriously..

People enrolled in ObamaCare plans are pretty satisfied and that includes Republicans, according to a new poll by the Commonwealth Fund, the New York Times reports:

Overall, 73 percent of people who bought health plans and 87 percent of those who signed up for Medicaid said they were somewhat or very satisfied with their new health insurance. Seventy-four percent of newly insured Republicans liked their plans. Even 77 percent of people who had insurance before - including members of the much-publicized group whose plans got canceled last year - were happy with their new coverage.

Who needs an extravert claims of erroneous mission accomplished?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,109,795
Amy 9-16 9 min ralph 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Toj 98,226
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Politician 1,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 321
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••