Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 52,427
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Read more

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#48761 Jul 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Learned a new word? Can't get your mind around it? Even paranoid people have enemies and the climate models haven't been reconciled with real world tests. Climate models produce output and climate modelers program models to demonstrate man made greenhouse gas emissions have enormous climate impact. That's observed and admitted fact, not conspiracy.
The whackadoddle conspiracy.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48762 Jul 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
English isn't your first language; in English "denier" means those who deny the historic truth of the Shoah. Leftists misuse the word because truth isn't on their side.
Please note, here we argue name calling, the insults the left uses against their political opponents. You can learn about the left from observing their actions and reading their words, they've good intentions but their acts are evil.
Blah blah.. you are wrong, brainless.

Both your intentions and actions are evil.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.
When CO2 levels reach 500ppmv, I'll take a vacation to celebrate.
There you go, again.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48763 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading republicans is like herding kittens....
I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.

Wichita, KS

#48765 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.
Even Bonehead can't lead the Republicans. So he is trying to sue the President for trying....
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48766 Jul 12, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Your ways are not my ways, sockit.
You are utterly 100% sans science. Aren't you frustrated with yourself, huh?
Join the former deniers elsewhere, sockit.
You are a lying, phony hypocrite.

All your blather about "science" is trumped by your continued belching of CO2 with every post.

So... is it a "crisis" or not?

STFU.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48767 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading republicans is like herding kittens....
Translation: "I have no examples of Obama's leadership, so I'm just going to pass on the question with a load of bullshyt."

Yup... another phony, lying hypocrite warmist.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48768 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Bonehead can't lead the Republicans. So he is trying to sue the President for trying....
Especially.. now:

People enrolled in ObamaCare plans are pretty satisfied and that includes Republicans, according to a new poll by the Commonwealth Fund, the New York Times reports:

Overall, 73 percent of people who bought health plans and 87 percent of those who signed up for Medicaid said they were somewhat or very satisfied with their new health insurance. Seventy-four percent of newly insured Republicans liked their plans. Even 77 percent of people who had insurance before - including members of the much-publicized group whose plans got canceled last year - were happy with their new coverage.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48769 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine, since your leader never leads........sorry pookie. He leads from behind as most introverts do.
I might agree that Mr Obama is an introvert but he led on this one gloriously..

People enrolled in ObamaCare plans are pretty satisfied and that includes Republicans, according to a new poll by the Commonwealth Fund, the New York Times reports:

Overall, 73 percent of people who bought health plans and 87 percent of those who signed up for Medicaid said they were somewhat or very satisfied with their new health insurance. Seventy-four percent of newly insured Republicans liked their plans. Even 77 percent of people who had insurance before - including members of the much-publicized group whose plans got canceled last year - were happy with their new coverage.

Who needs an extravert claims of erroneous mission accomplished?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48770 Jul 12, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Especially.. now:
The preceding post is brought to you by one who claims CO2 is causing the earth's temperature to rise.

Never mind the additional CO2 added via this off-topic post, nor all the 'on-topic' posts.

It's all good "science", ya see.

Or so he, and the other warmists say. But 'doing' something about it? Meh...

What a phony, lying hypocrite.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48771 Jul 12, 2014
Fixing .. who needs an extravert claiming erroneously mission accomplished?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48772 Jul 12, 2014
Is there a mothlike bug around here? Dismissed.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48773 Jul 12, 2014
Coldest Antarctic June Ever Recorded

Antarctica continues to defy the global warming script, with a report from Meteo France, that June this year was the coldest Antarctic June ever recorded, at the French Antarctic Dumont d’Urville Station.

According to the press release, during June this year, the average temperature was -22.4c (-8.3F), 6.6c (11.9F) lower than normal. This is the coldest June ever recorded at the station, and almost the coldest monthly average ever – only September 1953 was colder, with a recorded average temperature of -23.5c (-10.3F).

June this year also broke the June daily minimum temperature record, with a new record low of -34.9c (-30.8F).

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/07/12/coldest...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48774 Jul 12, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Is there a mothlike bug around here? Dismissed.
Funny ... you add so much CO2 while wailing about cutting it.

Just more bullshyt to go along with your hypocrisy.
litesong

Everett, WA

#48775 Jul 12, 2014
Washington DC wrote:
Now, over 20 years later, the temperature today is over 80 degrees.
I see what you mean. Today, at Gällivare, Sweden, above the Arctic Circle, the temperature was 28 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit).

Wichita, KS

#48776 Jul 12, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny ... you add so much CO2 while wailing about cutting it.
Just more bullshyt to go along with your hypocrisy.
More whackadoodle....
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48777 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
More whackadoodle....
**Poof**

... more CO2 into the atmosphere

I challenge your integrity and your commitment to your "settled" science.

Wichita, KS

#48778 Jul 12, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
**Poof**
... more CO2 into the atmosphere
I challenge your integrity and your commitment to your "settled" science.
People like you oppose scientific theories for attention.
No Warming

Waverly, OH

#48779 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you cannot support your whackadoodle ideas.
GISS TEMP for the first 6 months show 2014 on the same trend line as the last 17 years, the NASA data must have gone whackadoodle.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48780 Jul 12, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, trying to run this great country.......

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring International Law for the United States

Posted on May 2, 2012 by Henry Shivley

On May 1, 2012, our Glorious Leader, Premier Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat, signed yet another Executive Order – Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation. This dictate is designed to standardize regulations between the United States and it’s so called trading partners.

What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#48781 Jul 12, 2014
No Warming wrote:
<quoted text>
GISS TEMP for the first 6 months show 2014 on the same trend line as the last 17 years, the NASA data must have gone whackadoodle.
If global warming is called the inconvenient truth. What is it called when it's not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tinka 1,208,076
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Graham Cracker 51,894
News Chicago homicides, shootings up in 2015 11 min reality is a crutch 1
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... 18 min reality is a crutch 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min ACTUALLY 185,991
News Chicago homicides, shootings up in 2015 29 min reality is a crutch 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Ratloder 69,323
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]