Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Dec 14, 2008 Read more: Newsday 52,701
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Read more

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48329 Jun 25, 2014
spacey is my new bytch! not because spacey is interesting.....but damn it....spacey is easy!

exit spacey....enter dullard litethong.

watch for it, people.

bwaaahahhhahahaaa
litesong

Everett, WA

#48330 Jun 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
Maybe? No question. Science isn't on the side of sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, most who have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-)earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas .
//////////
"ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" gushed:
you believe something that hasn't passed muster......
//////////
litesong wrote:
You believe in sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who haven't past muster with no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-)earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
//////////
you believe that if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Correction:
I believed that if I repeated the truth long enough, sleepy, sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars would learn the truth. I now believe that sleepy, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars listen to oil, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PEE-R pablum so much(even in their sleep), that sleepy, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars can't know the truth, & will always repeat their lies.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48331 Jun 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Maybe? No question. Science isn't on the side of sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, most who have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-)earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas .
//////////
you believe something that hasn't passed muster......
//////////
litesong wrote:
You believe in sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who haven't past muster with no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-)earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
//////////
you believe that if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Correction:
I believed that if I repeated the truth long enough, sleepy, sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars would learn the truth. I now believe that sleepy, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars listen to oil, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PEE-R pablum so much(even in their sleep), that sleepy, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars can't know the truth, & will always repeat their lies.
And your supposed to be educated. LMAO

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48332 Jun 25, 2014
there is something 'pucce-fied' when people give 'mean' judge-its on topix.

there is also some predictability of the pucce-eez that post right after i predict they will.

wipe your chins, alter ego quacks.

bwwwwaaahahahhahahahaahaa

pseudo-scientists are the brightest bulbs in the room.....that's a fact!!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48333 Jun 25, 2014
you people need to concentrate on the irs warming that is heating up.

too bad political advocate liars have to worry about putting out other fires!!!

heee hee hee

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48334 Jun 25, 2014
IRS agrees to pay up on Romney probing.

IRS Commissioner wants to rely on "common sense" without reviewing criminal statutes that no crimes were committed!

IRS Lerner....attacks Grassley for no good reason!!

Majority of Americans believe that IRS is being dishonest.

Global Hoax is promoted by left wing democrats!!

AND......they want us to accept that science is settled without following the scientific methodology???

LIBTARDS.......do you think others are as willfully stupid as you all seem to be???

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48335 Jun 25, 2014
you people have been duped!! you seem to relish your own ignorance.

bwaaahaaahahaaa

what a bunch of fuquetards/

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48336 Jun 25, 2014
i don't care if lerner goes to jail!

i want the TRUTH!

i want to trust the IRS!

who is with me?????

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48337 Jun 25, 2014
did lois delete....or was the hard drive destroyed?

sounds like MANN's emails!!

hee hee hee
litesong

Everett, WA

#48338 Jun 25, 2014
false farts wrote:
And your(sic) supposed to be educated. LMAO
your(sic)......ah, without your(not sic) ass, you're(not sic) constipated thinking keeps the truth from......... flowing through you.
litesong

Everett, WA

#48339 Jun 25, 2014
ratdownthemiddledownwronggully wrote:
i want to trust the IRS!
Nah!!! But, with a flat-rate income tax, the IRS would be eliminated.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48340 Jun 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if your suggesting a flat tax that's the most intelligent thing you've posted. Let's hope so.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48341 Jun 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
hee hee hee
They are the criminals.They support demonRATS.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48342 Jun 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
hee hee hee
Now the EPA has lost emails. What a bunch of Chicago way politics.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#48343 Jun 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i don't care if lerner goes to jail!
i want the TRUTH!
i want to trust the IRS!
who is with me?????
TRUST the IRS,hmm? Your telling jokes tonight.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#48344 Jun 25, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of those "black knights" out there. Even thou drowning in facts the armour of ignorance is weighs you down, sinking into the abyss.(standing of course)
I'm sure there's some enigmatic axiom in there somewhere.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48345 Jun 25, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
OzRitz wrote:
SpaceBlues wrote:
litesong wrote:
Well I see our little band of global warming hypocrites are spewing more CO2 into the atmosphere while still claiming that CO2 levels are already at a "crisis" level according to their "settled" "consensus" science.

Anyone wonder why no one takes them seriously?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#48346 Jun 25, 2014
Study finds wind power increases costs of electricity production and CO2 emissions

A study from EIKE, the European Institute of Climate & Energy, finds based upon the experience in Germany and the fundamental statistical principles that intermittent and unpredictable wind power cannot serve as a baseline power source, wind power peaks are often wasted and have no correlation with power demand, there is no available means of storing wasted wind power peaks, and thus, the costs of electricity production and CO2 emissions [from firing up the fossil fuel baseline power required] will greatly increase, not decrease, due to wind power.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2014/06/stu...

d'Oh!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#48347 Jun 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
do you support or oppose a flat tax? i need to know! your positions seem to impolode without warning,'''' i love being in scrapne-free zones!l

man up and tell the forum how you feel......we don't want to hear about starling murders, though, okay wu flunk out??

you can do it!!!!!!! please show us you are beyond cut and paste bullshyt!

heeeeeeeheeeehehehheheeeeeehhe eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#48348 Jun 25, 2014
motheaten wrote:
wind power cannot serve as a baseline power source,
Many years ago, sleepy, sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars were so enamored with fossil fuel power, they crowed that renewables would be hard set to produce 1% of grid. Renewables soared past 1%. Of course, sleepy, sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars backed-up, retrenched & said renewables couldn't ever produce base power. Renewables powered up further & in some areas, are a healthy percentage of base power, altho they were never toted as base power. Still, sleepy, sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars think they win victories, still toeing the baseline.

Meanwhile, wind turbines are well taller than the Space Needle, ever more efficient, & wringing fantastic quantities of electricity out of wind. & now there is the wonderful possibilities that huge off-shore wind farms may tap enough energy from hurricanes & typhoons as to disrupt the storm systems......... spectacular!!!!!!! Of course, sleepy, sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars have never marveled that such a possibility exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 186,856
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ACTUALLY 1,216,684
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 7 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]