Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Dec 14, 2008 Read more: Newsday 52,689
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Read more
litesong

Everett, WA

#46621 May 9, 2014
Alexis wrote:
It's been cold here this year.
Sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars complained about the cold Arctic fronts causing an extended winter in eastern Canada & U.S., stating that the ice age was returning( a ten year toxic topix AGW denier lie).

Sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, said, after the 2012 Arctic sea ice low, that Arctic sea ice recovered 50%, even 60%. Of course, it never did. At the time of the toxic topix AGW denier lies, proper measures indicated a temporary 15% increase.

Arctic sea ice VOLUME, as of May 1, 2014 is equal to "2010-to-current" time range. Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for May 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~30,800 cubic kilometers. Present May 1, 2014 sea ice VOLUME is ~22,900 cubic kilometers,~7900 cubic kilometers less than the 1980-89 period for May 1.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#46623 May 9, 2014
War causes global warming. Increased conflict means operations tempo increases and more fuel, food and bullets are used to emit greenhouse gases. Wars in Ukraine, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Nigeria cause global warming, not miscellaneous human activity like driving your date to a dance.
litesong

Everett, WA

#46624 May 9, 2014
ratdownthemiddledownwronggully wrote:
i'll compare......
At no point did "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" say it had science & mathematics degrees or even classes in such at U-knee-ver-city. "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" was guessing in its science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc courses in it poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
litesong

Everett, WA

#46625 May 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]War causes global warming.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no passenger-miles per gallon stats for F-105, F-16, F-22, F-35 fighter planes or B-52 bombers, like the 90-100 passenger-miles per gallon for AirBus 380s & Boeing 787s.

However, North Vietnamese soldiers helped, by riding bicycles down the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
litesong

Everett, WA

#46626 May 9, 2014
Retired Farmer wrote:
I gave up trying. Denial is just too deeply entrenched.
I agree with your last statement. I'm not here to switch their minds. Few of them have minds.

I tell of the link between sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, & sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.... & even alleged & proud threateners.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#46627 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your last statement. I'm not here to switch their minds. Few of them have minds.
I tell of the link between sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, & sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.... & even alleged & proud threateners.
Mindless numbnuts,I guess we'll NEVER get anything new out of you warmist troll.Harry reid pet project filthy rotten scum sucking wanna be excepted nazi propaganda puppet.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#46628 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
At no point did "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" say it had science & mathematics degrees or even classes in such at U-knee-ver-city. "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" was guessing in its science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc courses in it poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
why should i? i could have a mere GED and still be more educated than you, son.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#46629 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
because your lobotomy left you with that stamp and that's all you're left with!!!

lol

what an idiot you are.....or is it zombie???

whatever.....you're a brainless fuque.

bwaaahahahahhaa

go kill a bird and feel good about yourself, sicko!!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#46630 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
At no point did "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" say it had science & mathematics degrees or even classes in such at U-knee-ver-city.
//////////
"ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" gushed:
why should i?
//////////
litesong wrote:
That's what I said, when you tried to gain my educational level. When I refused, you immediately lied, flapping, I didn't even have a GED.

It is true tho, that I have more science & mathematics than you ever thought about obtaining.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#46631 May 9, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. They should be.
Yes, they are too stupid, indeed.
P.S. Hope all is well with you folks re tornados, etc.
Thank you, Space. We are fine, but it was like deja vu all over again when storms moved through here on the 3-year anniversary of being hit and then the day after.

Of course, you are in no safer place. I see the severe storms moving through your area just as threateningly, and my wife's son lives in the League City area. They just raised the house he lives in 4 feet, in anticipation of sea level rise, storm surges, and higher flood insurance rates. Even being a construction veteran, I couldn't believe they raised a 4 bedroom, slab-floored house up on piers. The cost! The technology!

Hoping you are on high ground, but for Houston, that's kinda laughable.

Deniers are either stupid or liars. I think most of them here are liars, though lying, when the ethics and strategy of it are considered, is still stupid..
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#46632 May 9, 2014
Here's another footnote to that "CO2 is plant food" meme:

(Reuters)- Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's most important food crops, researchers reported on Wednesday after conducting experiments simulating conditions expected by mid-century.

The amounts of two important nutrients, zinc and iron, were found to be lower in wheat, rice, soybeans and field peas grown in open-air fields where the scientists created CO2 concentrations at the level they forecast for Earth by roughly 2050, about 550 parts per million.
litesong

Everett, WA

#46633 May 9, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of .... crops.
The amounts of two important nutrients, zinc and iron, were found to be lower in wheat, rice, soybeans and field peas grown in open-air fields.
Whereas, CO2 can raise the amount of bio-mass, CO2 doesn't add a comparable amount of nutrients to plants. Food is sold by the pound(bio-mass), not be its nutrient level.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#46634 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
At no point did "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" say it had science & mathematics degrees or even classes in such at U-knee-ver-city.
//////////
"ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" gushed:
why should i?
//////////
litesong wrote:
That's what I said, when you tried to gain my educational level. When I refused, you immediately lied, flapping, I didn't even have a GED.
It is true tho, that I have more science & mathematics than you ever thought about obtaining.
i don't need to prove my academic credentials to a dumbass like you. if you're as smart as you portray....why don't you show it?? cause you aren't!

lol

you dream for a high school education, don't you?

bwaaahahhahaaaa

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#46635 May 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas, CO2 can raise the amount of bio-mass, CO2 doesn't add a comparable amount of nutrients to plants. Food is sold by the pound(bio-mass), not be its nutrient level.
i'd like for the caveman and litethong to show the forum that they possess the scientific knowledge they claim. please explain howhigher co2 levels lower nutitional levels in plants!!!!

we'll wait!!

no links....no excuses....no cut and paste!!!

explain with scientific expertise that what you claim is plausible!!

haa haa haa

i already know the responses......two dumbasses will react in a way that proves they are dumb azz trolls who haven't a clue about anything relating to science.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#46636 May 9, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure, doubt is all that you embrace. Try embracing reality! You are attracted to doubt like a moth to a light.
Reality?

LOL

No one cares about global warming. Poll after poll show that, but you keep bleating as if facts are otherwise.

Warmists have a HUGE credibility problem.

NO ONE... not politicians, nor warmist scientists, nor celebrities, nor Topix experts ACT like it really is a crisis. They all play it lip service, then carry on with their lives as if no crisis exists.

Keep bleating... you're shooting down you own argument.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#46637 May 9, 2014
Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave up trying. Denial is just too deeply entrenched.
Our grandchildren will curse us for the devastated world and miserable living conditions in it that we hand down to them. Of course we will be safely dead by then. So will the billionaires who make more billions from the devastation. But their grandchildren will still more than likely be rich enough to afford the good life, even if everybody else is starving.
See my previous post... add in "Retired Farmer" to the list.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#46638 May 9, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, these people are blind to reality. Their whole life is dedicated to walking around with a blindfold & ear muffs so they don't see the bus coming when they are crossing the road nor they know when stepping over the edge of a cliff. Unfortunately these are the victims the rest of us have to pay for.
See my previous post.

No one is buying the snake oil you're selling cuz you don't use it yourself.

LOL
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#46639 May 9, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
<
Again... zealot say what?

And again... no one cares.

LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46640 May 10, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality?
LOL
No one cares about global warming. Poll after poll show that, but you keep bleating as if facts are otherwise.
Warmists have a HUGE credibility problem.
NO ONE... not politicians, nor warmist scientists, nor celebrities, nor Topix experts ACT like it really is a crisis. They all play it lip service, then carry on with their lives as if no crisis exists.
Keep bleating... you're shooting down you own argument.
No one takes any notice of a poll taken around the dining table of a baggers home. So you think the President should issue an executive order on warming to make it look more of a crisis, well yeah I'd agree with that.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#46643 May 10, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one takes any notice of a poll taken around the dining table of a baggers home. So you think the President should issue an executive order on warming to make it look more of a crisis, well yeah I'd agree with that.
Pfft.... ignore national polls and focus on skeptics.

Good little lemming.... keep bleating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,216,353
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Glen M 81
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 7 hr Mr paul 1
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 7 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria custom 2015/16 shortlisted name isoutca... 7 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria immigration 2015/16 shortlisted name is... 7 hr Mr paul 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Rogue Scholar 186,829
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]