Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 48,585
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45638 Apr 8, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i said i wasn't trying......
.......ever since you never took science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45640 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" has had words on these toxic topix AGW denier threads that are threats & racist pigisms.
find ONE!! even you should be able to do that, right, son? after all....you're sole person making the accusation.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45641 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
....... your own, or ones that described "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" too accurately.
do you even make sense to yourself?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45642 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
.......ever since you never took science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
but i did take those courses, son! that's why i have a better grasp on science related topics than you.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45645 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
//////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" gushed:
but i did take those courses.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
Months ago, you said you had hi skule & college, never mentioning the primary math & sciences classes of hi skule. Whereas some people didn't believe you, I did.

You thought that would be enough to say, but now these long months later, you say you had all those classes too, to separate yourself from your compatriots, the vast majority of uneducated, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who are also sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs AND alleged & proud threateners.

You have never shown your ability in those subjects. Two months from now, you'll admit university 300, 400, & 500 levels of science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, & 2 or more variables of calculus.....again, which were never admitted previously.

You admit much.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45646 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
//////////
litesong wrote:
Months ago, you said you had hi skule & college, never mentioning the primary math & sciences classes of hi skule. Whereas some people didn't believe you, I did.
You thought that would be enough to say, but now these long months later, you say you had all those classes too, to separate yourself from your compatriots, the vast majority of uneducated, sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who are also sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs AND alleged & proud threateners.
You have never shown your ability in those subjects. Two months from now, you'll admit university 300, 400, & 500 levels of science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, & 2 or more variables of calculus.....again, which were never admitted previously.
You admit much.
you've never been willing or able to state your academic achievements.

wonder why, son?

are you ashamed of your education level? your posts suggest that you aren't very well educated, imo.

is that why you can only disparage other posters of theirs?

yes.....your repetitive posts speak volumes about you. and it's not favorable, son.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45647 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
//////////
litesong wrote:
You admit much.
you've posted that you're grown and married, but your childish rants say otherwise.

btw....you've been asked, but never revealed, what your highest level of education was?

why aren't you proud of that? hmmmm...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45648 Apr 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]...you've been asked, but never revealed, what your highest level of education was?.[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that..... ya just gotta been here.....long time 'go. Waitin' fer ya to admit ya got U-kneee-vircity 300, 400,500 level math-eh-matiks & sigh-ants classes.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45650 Apr 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]"ya just gotta been here" tells me most of all i need to know. your reluctant nonresponse.....[/QUOTE]

Reluctant nonresponse....... Your supposed math & science "reluctant nonresponse", which you never mentioned in months passing, tells me all I need to know about your sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar background.

When directly asked about your college math & science background, nuthun comes out of your posts, but accusations about my past. Yeah, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" thinks it can get info, first by racisms, then threats, then by being sleazy slimy steenking toxic & sneaky.
dem

Chicago, IL

#45651 Apr 8, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>at least your moronic posts are mostly "G" rated.
on the other hand......looks like somebody is having an emotional breakdown 'snitty fit'!!
lol
10 posts removed?!?!
wonder what potty mouth was posting!!!!
Your claim to fame, gramps. I beat your azz so bad you cried to the mods.
Lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#45652 Apr 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Say what? Why you changing hats toothless one?

Ironic!
Wonder Why

Columbus, OH

#45655 Apr 8, 2014
AlgoreTheTinFoilHatter wrote:
We need to get rid of all the Private Jets all the Liberals and Hollyweird types rely on... Algore included, carbon offsets are a scam, we need to save the Earth ( from Liberalism).
<quoted text>
Al's book is on sale for one dollar ($1.00) on the clearance rack. haa, I passed on it.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45656 Apr 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
it wasn't me. don't flatter yourself. i don't even know how to contact the mods!

keep wishing and trying, though.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45657 Apr 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
backing off that bad azz potty mouth, huh, "slash"??

only a coward has to use multiple monikers.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45658 Apr 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Reluctant nonresponse....... Your supposed math & science "reluctant nonresponse", which you never mentioned in months passing, tells me all I need to know about your sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar background.
When directly asked about your college math & science background, nuthun comes out of your posts, but accusations about my past. Yeah, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" thinks it can get info, first by racisms, then threats, then by being sleazy slimy steenking toxic & sneaky.
s-l-o-w d-o-w-n and b-r-e-a-t-h-e.....

still waiting on the racists posts you declared i made.

still waiting on your academic credentials, too!

guess what they have in common?????

they're both non existent.

:-D

peace out, litethong lovebird.

you're almost as easy as your idiotic south side amigo, paco!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45659 Apr 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
your bark is always worse than your bite, little south side SUCKER!!!!

LOL

what a fun and playful idiot you are!!

you're my new pet.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45660 Apr 8, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and a joker. No one takes your tired, repetitive nonsense seriously.
Go away.
don't bash litethong!

he's just as much of a useful idiot as you, son!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45661 Apr 8, 2014
__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Why you changing hats toothless one?
Ironic!
Because a faceless internet forum and multiple monikers can't even hide ITS humiliating thrashing on threads that IT knows nothing of.

DEM is just an angry drunk with a wife who works and old cars that don't.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#45662 Apr 8, 2014
Wonder Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Al's book is on sale for one dollar ($1.00) on the clearance rack. haa, I passed on it.
Should have bought it for target practice or in case you run out of TP.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#45663 Apr 8, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the research. The 911 was a inside job
I have.

The real experts explained what happened. Jet fuel, fire protection lost, structural failure. That's the truth.

But you. You're just another Internet-trained "engineer" who doesn't know shit and thinks he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,144,048
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,917
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 7 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM