Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 46,575
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
Blonde Coed

Los Angeles, CA

#45190 Mar 28, 2014
What's our topic? Immigration? I'm so ditzy sometimes.

==========
40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals who are here illegally. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages. The FBI reports that half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking. In L. A. County, 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County.) Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#45192 Mar 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>before criticizing other posters lack of academic achievements (which you would have to admit you haven't a clue about).....maybe you should brush up on economics and understand why more available 100% gasoline wouldn't necessarily help bring down prices for it.
just admit you don't understand, son. just realize that government organizations get it wrong much of the time. THEN....you might understand why some of us don't make knee jerk reactions to your fifth grade mentality demands.
Climate science has a much better track record than economics.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45197 Mar 28, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
really???
do you know any more about economics than litethong? he's clueless. r u 2?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45198 Mar 28, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one typing in an illiterate manner, fool. You don't "hate dumbed down education," either - you revel in it. ALL Righties do.
Dismissed.
it's pretty obvious your opinions on climate change are all about politics, son!

lol

have you ever taken a science or physics class beyond high school? never mind...

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45199 Mar 28, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? Are you still denying that scientific theories have been tested, or are you now engaged in diversion?
psssst....find a mitigation experiment, son, and get back to us.

are you really this stupid??

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45200 Mar 28, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one typing in an illiterate manner, fool. You don't "hate dumbed down education," either - you revel in it. ALL Righties do.
Dismissed.
great.....now kindly fuqueoff, dumchyt.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45201 Mar 28, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
i'd love to see a comparative chart on that OPINION.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45202 Mar 28, 2014
socially mia wrote:
litesong doesn't understand that when you use a diluted gasoline.....
Of course, you are a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW foaming-at-the-mouth denier lier, because you know that I know 100% gasoline vs. 10% ethanol blends, has, not 3% better mpg like the EPA states, but 8% to 5% greater mpg. Ethanol does not burn properly in gasoline engines. You know I have a decade plus of data comparing 100% gasoline to 10% ethanol blends, for 3 vehicles.

"socially mia", one piece of trash communicates with another piece of trash, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45203 Mar 28, 2014
"lier" should be "liar".
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#45204 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
"lier" should be "liar".
dumbed down education,yeah that sums you up

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45206 Mar 28, 2014
i've been in both hemispheres 10 out of the last 11 years. i've been to over 20 nations in that time.

i started checking 5 years ago....nobody anywhere seems to notice anything different with their climate.

put that in your 'globalbullchyt' pipe and smoke it.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45207 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
"lier" should be "liar".
don't be an ombudsman for such a minor thing when you are oblivious to your far greater errors, son!!

lol
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45208 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]....nobody .... seems to notice anything[/QUOTE]

Nobody....seems to notice anything.......from the middle of the down wrong gully.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45209 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]don't be......[/QUOTE]

.....you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog, altho you're a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45210 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
.....you keep trailing around after me ...
Easily debunked...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

Look at all the posts you made where you have the last word.

Connect the dots yourself, loon.
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45211 Mar 29, 2014
It looks like the National Science Foundation has been handing out grants for some unorthodox research projects, according to House Republicans.

This includes $700,000 in funding for a climate change musical.

House Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith questioned White House science czar John Holdren in a Thursday hearing over whether or not the National Science Foundation (NSF) should have to justify its use of taxpayer dollars to fund projects. Smith pointed out some examples of questionable projects the NSF has funded.

$700,000 on a climate change musical
$15,000 to study fishing practices around Lake Victoria in Africa
$340,000 to examine the “ecological consequences” of early human fires in New Zealand
$200,000 for a three-year study of the Bronze Age around the Mediterranean
$50,000 to survey archived 17th Century lawsuits in Peru
$20,00 to look at the causes of stress in Bolivia...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/26/feds-spent-...

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45212 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
.....you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog, altho you're a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
trailing around after YOU?!?!?!? yeah.....and your wife was being chaste while under her bosses desk last week.

bwaaahahahahahahaaa

pathetic little liar.....go find ethanol free gas and sniff it some more, retard.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45213 Mar 29, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]....wife [/QUOTE]

Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.

It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45214 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.
It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
Take a pill... maybe a dozen.

Loon.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45215 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
cukoo...cuckoo....cuckoo

you lose!

bwaaaahahhhahahahahahahahahaaa a

do you hate all races that don't buy into your lies, son?

btw.....still waiting on that economic substaniated claim about 100% gas being cheaper because it's more readily available, pre calc know it all.

lol

i wonder why your fellow green team hasn't come to your defense on this one, wise azz!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,109,013
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min J RULES 69,347
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min loose cannon 177,958
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 48 min SMH 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,121
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••