Once slow-moving threat, global warmi...

Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

There are 59533 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt.... In it, Newsday reports that:

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#45207 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
"lier" should be "liar".
don't be an ombudsman for such a minor thing when you are oblivious to your far greater errors, son!!

lol
litesong

Everett, WA

#45208 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]....nobody .... seems to notice anything[/QUOTE]

Nobody....seems to notice anything.......from the middle of the down wrong gully.
litesong

Everett, WA

#45209 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]don't be......[/QUOTE]

.....you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog, altho you're a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45210 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
.....you keep trailing around after me ...
Easily debunked...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

Look at all the posts you made where you have the last word.

Connect the dots yourself, loon.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45211 Mar 29, 2014
It looks like the National Science Foundation has been handing out grants for some unorthodox research projects, according to House Republicans.

This includes $700,000 in funding for a climate change musical.

House Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith questioned White House science czar John Holdren in a Thursday hearing over whether or not the National Science Foundation (NSF) should have to justify its use of taxpayer dollars to fund projects. Smith pointed out some examples of questionable projects the NSF has funded.

$700,000 on a climate change musical
$15,000 to study fishing practices around Lake Victoria in Africa
$340,000 to examine the “ecological consequences” of early human fires in New Zealand
$200,000 for a three-year study of the Bronze Age around the Mediterranean
$50,000 to survey archived 17th Century lawsuits in Peru
$20,00 to look at the causes of stress in Bolivia...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/26/feds-spent-...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#45212 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
.....you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog, altho you're a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
trailing around after YOU?!?!?!? yeah.....and your wife was being chaste while under her bosses desk last week.

bwaaahahahahahahaaa

pathetic little liar.....go find ethanol free gas and sniff it some more, retard.
litesong

Everett, WA

#45213 Mar 29, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]....wife [/QUOTE]

Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.

It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45214 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.
It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
Take a pill... maybe a dozen.

Loon.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#45215 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
cukoo...cuckoo....cuckoo

you lose!

bwaaaahahhhahahahahahahahahaaa a

do you hate all races that don't buy into your lies, son?

btw.....still waiting on that economic substaniated claim about 100% gas being cheaper because it's more readily available, pre calc know it all.

lol

i wonder why your fellow green team hasn't come to your defense on this one, wise azz!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#45216 Mar 29, 2014
your wife is spread out on the local tavern pool table....what are you gonna do about it? call for co2 mitigation and an end to E10??

what a retarded mullet you are...
litesong

Everett, WA

#45217 Mar 29, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]......wife [/QUOTE]

gcaveman1

Fort Worth, TX

#45218 Mar 29, 2014
Wish I could stay and play but you deniers are a complete waste of time. I just check in occasionally to remind you how stupidly wrong you are and what traitors you are to my country and to the world.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45219 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Take you meds.

Take yesterday's too.

Loon
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45220 Mar 29, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
<yawn>

Zealot says what?.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#45221 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
you're jealous of your bosses wife. he has a GED and gets all the booty. you sit at home and type lies and complain about E10.....which is what you wanted before you didn't want it.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#45222 Mar 29, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Wish I could stay and play but you deniers are a complete waste of time. I just check in occasionally to remind you how stupidly wrong you are and what traitors you are to my country and to the world.
your country? yeah, right, you live in china and your own private idaho.

you check in occasionally because you're tired of having your lies and bs stuffed back in your pie hole on a daily basis.

shut up and go away.....or just die.
litesong

Everett, WA

#45223 Mar 30, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Yeah, sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs or alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier liars, are still alive on toxic topix AGW forums. Their science is still non-existent & their racism, post abuses & threats continue, without originality. Continue with your break. Nuthin' hap'nun........
snorman jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#45224 Mar 30, 2014

It snowed today your wrong,,global warming failed
COW POOH WARMING

Dover, OH

#45225 Mar 30, 2014
As part of its plan to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, the Obama administration is targeting the dairy industry to reduce methane emissions in their operations.

This comes despite falling methane emission levels across the economy since 1990.

The White House has proposed cutting methane emissions from the dairy industry by 25 percent by 2020. Although U.S. agriculture only accounts for about 9 percent of the country’s greenhouse gas emissions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, it makes up a sizeable portion of methane emissions — which is a very potent greenhouse gas.

Some of these methane emissions come from cow flatulence, exhaling and belching — other livestock animals release methane as well.

“Cows emit a massive amount of methane through belching, with a lesser amount through flatulence,” according to How Stuff Works.“Statistics vary regarding how much methane the average dairy cow expels. Some experts say 100 liters to 200 liters a day… while others say it’s up to 500 liters… a day. In any case, that’s a lot of methane, an amount comparable to the pollution produced by a car in a day.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/white-house...

Cows are now as dangerous as cars to the 'warming' nut jobs.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#45227 Mar 30, 2014
litesong wrote:
psst... no one reads your blather.

Take your meds and quit wasting bandwidth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,383,800
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 20 min bozo 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min SweLL GirL 8,450
Word (Dec '08) 23 min boundary painter 6,176
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Joe Balls 214,571
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 37 min boundary painter 8,470
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min boundary painter 2,445
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages