Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 49,309
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44994 Mar 24, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]how do you think barry got elected? TWICE!![/QUOTE]

Told ya, already!

The decreasing percentage slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) GOP racist pukey proud pigs couldn't get enough decreasing percentage slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) GOP racist pukey proud pigs to vote against candidate & President Obama.
Blond California Girl

Fullerton, CA

#44995 Mar 24, 2014
I think they are using fossil fuels to smelt my old Prius batteries. Ewww.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44996 Mar 24, 2014
Jose wrote:
CO2 is in our every breath, in the carbonated sodas.....
Copying "lyin' brian" don't get ya, nowhere.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44997 Mar 24, 2014
blood caliph gerkin wrote:
I think they are using fossil fuels to smelt my old Prius batteries.
That's too bad, Prius batteries are good for 200,000 miles.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#44998 Mar 24, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya, already!
The decreasing percentage slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) GOP racist pukey proud pigs couldn't get enough decreasing percentage slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) GOP racist pukey proud pigs to vote against candidate & President Obama.
learn how to calculate a gallon of E10 and then get back to me after you take an econ 101 class, asshat.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#44999 Mar 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Spacetime!
your thought processes are certainly "out there", son.
come back to earth.....it really is safe in spite of your hysterics.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45001 Mar 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
......a gallon of E10.......
The Feinstein/Coburn, bi-partisan bill is proceeding thru Congress that would halt the mandate to blend ethanol into our gasoline stocks. Presently, many areas charge 30 cents to $1+ for 100% gasoline vs. 10% ethanol blends, because of the rarity of 100% gasoline. If 10 to 15 times more 100% gasoline can be made available to American buyers, the price difference between 100% gasoline & 10% ethanol blends will come down.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45002 Mar 25, 2014
Correction:
"ritedownthemiddl e" is more accurately, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45004 Mar 25, 2014
like i tried to tell you before....blame the EPA, son!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45005 Mar 25, 2014
i thought you people wanted renewables!!!
what a turn of events...

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#45006 Mar 25, 2014
Trouble with most of you deniers is that you have the alligator complex. All mouth and no ears.

The Earth is warming. CO2 is a GHG. Burning fossil fuels increases CO2 in the atmosphere. What do you not understand about that?
Big Willy

Gurnee, IL

#45007 Mar 25, 2014
lites out wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a sweet sweet day of spring, temperatures starting out a bit low but blossoming to 68degF, here on the Salish Sea(Puget Sound), for a drive in one of the loveliest of river valleys. My car, of which, many complained couldn't give good mpg, took me to Snoqualmie Falls, the 2500 foot cliffs of Mt. Si, North Bend, the area for the TV series, Twin Peaks, & numerous peripheral regions. But unlike some slimy steenking toxic topix AGW deniers, who would pollute with 5 gallons of fuel used, I used a tidy 1.62 gallons.
Boy it's to bad you didn't live in oso,,sad to say it would or been the only good thing to come out of a tragedy!
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#45008 Mar 25, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Trouble with most of you deniers is that you have the alligator complex. All mouth and no ears.
The Earth is warming. CO2 is a GHG. Burning fossil fuels increases CO2 in the atmosphere. What do you not understand about that?
Blah,blah,blah the earth is burning and coming to an end.What you warmies have is the indoctrinated complex.All mouth and no brain.You spew out trash from your potholes that your indoctrinated with. No free thinking aloud with you trolls.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#45009 Mar 25, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Unfortunately, isn't fossil complex true for them? Not only these deniers like fossil fuels but also they possess hardly a functioning brain cell.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#45010 Mar 25, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah the earth is burning and coming to an end.What you warmies have is the indoctrinated complex.All mouth and no brain.You spew out trash from your potholes that your indoctrinated with. No free thinking aloud with you trolls.
Zat what Rush told yu?
denier

Gurnee, IL

#45011 Mar 25, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah the earth is burning and coming to an end.What you warmies have is the indoctrinated complex.All mouth and no brain.You spew out trash from your potholes that your indoctrinated with. No free thinking aloud with you trolls.
They just want our tax dollars (grant money)such horsesh it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#45012 Mar 25, 2014
denier wrote:
<quoted text>
They just want our tax dollars (grant money)such horsesh it!
Gosh.. who's paying for the oil cleanup in Galveston right now?

Many businesses and the wild life are impacted by the oil spill. Do you know that this spill alone cost more than annual climate research in Texas?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45013 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, isn't fossil complex true for them? Not only these deniers like fossil fuels but also they possess hardly a functioning brain cell.
if the world could only be as smart as you, keyboard kommando kommie.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#45014 Mar 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if the world could only be as smart as you, keyboard kommando kommie.
LOL. Unfortunately, you are always wrong.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#45015 Mar 25, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,155,561
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,192
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 28 min PEllen 1
amy 12-25 29 min PEllen 1
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 182,038
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:40PM