Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 46,978
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#43991 Mar 4, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
harm on us is still having problems posting links.
Yes, denier is a harmonious sock puppet: they both do the extra space before the punctuation mark thing.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#43992 Mar 4, 2014
Brilliant as usual, Fair Game.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#43993 Mar 4, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Ever wonder why warmies never bother with sock puppets, it seems those selling the conservative view "no change" love them.
Yes, indeed.

Another symptom of the denier disease.
denier

Gurnee, IL

#43994 Mar 4, 2014
Did you even read it, there's scince ?
denier

Gurnee, IL

#43995 Mar 4, 2014
Where is oneear he would read it!
Braxton

Charleston, WV

#43996 Mar 4, 2014
Please stop global warming before we all freeze out here.
denier

Gurnee, IL

#43997 Mar 4, 2014
Here this will make you guys laugh. You tube The partisans How to deal with climate change deniers.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#43998 Mar 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]...you are a racist....[/QUOTE]

I have shown "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" defended racists numerous times, making "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" a racist. After unmasking their racism, many slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs accuse me of racism. Thank you for confirming my previous words.
denier

Gurnee, IL

#44001 Mar 4, 2014
There's only good and evil racism is an ugly thing I feel sorry for racists their shelttered lives must be sad!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#44002 Mar 4, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
the problem with retarded alarmists is that they make wild claims they can NEVER back up!
LOL
The problem is with deniers, even if it was an asteroid heading to earth it's a bit late after it hits to say "I told you so" . In otherwords there will never be enough proof for them to be convinced purely because their ideology tells them these things can't be true.
denier

Gurnee, IL

#44003 Mar 4, 2014
What did you do pee in his cheerios?
denier

Gurnee, IL

#44004 Mar 4, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is with deniers, even if it was an asteroid heading to earth it's a bit late after it hits to say "I told you so" . In otherwords there will never be enough proof for them to be convinced purely because their ideology tells them these things can't be true.
Asteroid 2014 dx110 to pass between the earth and moon March 5, eyes to the sky!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#44005 Mar 4, 2014
Don't sneeze on Wednesday.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44006 Mar 4, 2014
litesong wrote:
I have shown "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" defended racists numerous times, making "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" a racist. After unmasking their racism, many slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs accuse me of racism. Thank you for confirming my previous words.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" guffed, "list one"......
/////////
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" hasn't been around long. Here ya go:

litesong wrote:
My accusations against deniers are:
Here's the proof of dirtling's (& bob burns') racist pigisms &/or threatening, stalking, intimidating mannerisms....I do my best NOT to hide dirtling's elephantitis of the soul. dirtling, earthling has no brain, eart hling (alien has no affinity to Earth),'injun killer'(has no love for humans) is a pukey proud denier racist pig & his lying words prove his continuous guilt: So it's back to the teepee for you. He no like transplanted euro injun killers. Lightsout have problem, jealous of mememine69, lightsout not get enough sex, maybe needs Bi-Lateral Orchiectomy, that solve problem, but may give him high pitched voice, can join tribal choir as soprano. Lightsout envious of Brian_G, lightsout not invited to belong to anyone's gang, lightsout sad person. Lightsout think Exxon bad medicine, he no understand way of world or how some of his tribe managed to learn to use internet. Lightsout very sad person. Lightsout have problem with humour, he no understand it. Lightsout think all world against him. Lightsout believe euro bad people, he no understand accident of birth theory. Lightsout put wrong baccy in peace pipe, drink bad firewater, make head fuzzy. Lightsong need visit medicine man, drive out evil spirits. Lightsong, him not religious man, he no understand forgiveness, only fear and hate.
==========
Here are evidences that bob burns is an alleged criminal & reasons he is an alleged criminal. From bob burns, an unrepentent alleged criminal that topix will NOT ban. bob burns' HELLGATE... bob burns' quote from hard copy. First post: You are one despicable piece of shit. I hope you & your lawyer get gunned down. I'll do it myself if I get a chance.
==========
Second post:
I'm coming after your 'wife' too. I'll rape and torture 'her' in front of you. Same with your lawyer. What I do with you will be right out of a Saw movie. I'll film it & put it on the 'net'.
==========
bob burns' replying post:
Burn baby, burn. Twist and turn
==========
litesong continues: topix aids & abets deniers' racism, & their criminal alleged threats of rape, torture, & gun death in their biased path to make topix an AGW denier bulwark. Societies' worst minds state that CO2 is not a problem & use the tactics that are abhorred by the rest of humanity to drive AGW advocates to silence.
Uncovering consistent denier racist & criminal actions designed to suppress AGW advocates' freedom of speech on topix is a subject of laughter to other deniers, in this case, richard, showing denier lack of respect for the constitution. topix' efforts to protect deniers' suppressive tactics against AGW advocate freedom of speech is reprehensible.
dirtling & bob burns need medical attention. If they were in jail, they would get medical attention. However, deniers'(yourself & richard included) inability to condemn the words of pukey, very proud racist pig denier dirtling & bob burns' savage threats toward my wife & me, dramatically highlight most deniers' need for mental treatment. When bob burns first made his rape, torture, & gun death threats toward my wife & me, even the ugly characters, brian_g & JRS roundly condemned bob burns. NO OTHER DENIERS EVER CONDEMNED dirtling OR bob burns. Yes, as a class, deniers need mental treatment, & have no class.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin ...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44009 Mar 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]provide a link to just ONE!! i'll wait.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" didn't read the whole reply. Besides extreme racism, some slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs, are also alleged & proud threateners of severe bent.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" defends such slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs, AND alleged & proud threateners.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44010 Mar 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]...all this tripe.......[/QUOTE]

Calling tripe the truth that I would testify in court as true, shows the defending bias of racism that floods the soul of "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#44011 Mar 4, 2014
denier

Gurnee, IL

#44012 Mar 4, 2014
I think he's been drinking!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#44014 Mar 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedonwwronggull y"]go somewhere and die.[/QUOTE]

Many touched touchy toxic topix AGW deniers, who are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs AND alleged & proud threateners have used those words. Yeah, not even original...... but still guilty of prosecutable & punishable offenses.

Archive that!!!
lawyer

Gurnee, IL

#44016 Mar 4, 2014
Sorry haven't seen anything punishable in court. You wanna see racism,go to the messianic Jews persecuted forum. Lots of it goin over there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,466
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Toj 98,332
Amy - 9-29-2014 10 min Toj 21
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Jonah1 50,014
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,114,756
Amy 9-30 58 min Mister Tonka 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,578
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]