There are many problems with this.computer models.
Let's debunk some charges these "warmist groups" make:
-- The rate and magnitude of recent warming is unprecedented. This is absolutely false. Peer reviewed studies, including the journal Climate Dynamics, recently concluded that average global temperatures stopped warming 15 years ago. Looking farther back, there have been many periods of rapid warming before man's measurable release of CO2.
1) There are hundreds of scientific papers published on global warming every year that support global warming. Finding one that seems to reject it does not mean that one paper is right.
2) The paper quoted says nothing about the rate or magnitude of warming, or about past warming and its relation to global warming.
3) The title of the paper quoted is:
Role for Eurasian Arctic shelf sea ice in a secularly varying hemispheric climate signal during the 20th century.
It's proposing a 60 year cycle that doesn't say anything about warming in the long term due to global warming. To suggest it says global warming has stopped is a lie.
4) The paper is very speculative and anything it does say is a long way from being accepted by the scientific community, let alone overturning global warming.(Didn't stop the denier blogs from doing their own stadium wave with it though.)
5) There is good scientific evidence that the rate and magnitude of global warming is unprecedented.
http://www.int-res.com/abstracts/cr/v48/n1/p5...Current global warming appears anomalous in relation to the climate of the last 20000 years
ABSTRACT: To distinguish between natural and anthropogenic forcing, the supposedly ongoing global warming needs to be put in a longer, geological perspective. When the last ca. 20000 yr of climate development is reviewed, including the climatically dramatic period when the Last Ice Age ended,
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/339/6124/11...A Reconstruction of Regional and Global Temperature for the Past 11,300 Years
Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time.
6) Past episodes of warming were caused by known factors that do not explain the modern warming.