Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 49,352
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40285 Oct 5, 2013
Money to be made wrote:
I got to get into this global warming stuff, lots of money to be made.
What do you know? Where did you hear that?

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#40286 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. The whole world knows you are committed as LIAR.
Your lies are your excuse for existing, pathetic for others to see.
You have no skills including no science, no mathematics, no morals.
BWAHAHAHAHA
but the 'scientist' Michael Mann did not win a Nobel. You claimed he did! That just doesn't 'add' up. You know lying is 'morally' wrong, don't you, son?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40287 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Poof!

Another huge cloud of CO2 is emitted into the atmosphere -- for no reason.

Hypocrite.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#40288 Oct 5, 2013
The stupidity.

The idea that the world has been warming since the last ice age is wrong too. Temperatures were actually sliding downward toward a new glacial period when AGW intervened.

The ignorance.

"Droves" of hurricanes aren't necessary to cause disruption and destruction if you have a Katrina or a Sandy appearing every six or seven years.

The lies.

Al Gore has no connection to big oil like the Bush's and Dick Cheney, or Darrel Issa, or James Inhofe, and a slew of other politicians opposing the fight against AGW.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40290 Oct 5, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Al Gore has no connection to big oil like the Bush's and Dick Cheney, or Darrel Issa, or James Inhofe, and a slew of other politicians opposing the fight against AGW.
Al Gore sold his TV network to the emir of one of the largest oil-exporting countries in the world.

Nope, not the same connections to the oil industry, but another example of his hypocrisy.

Thanks for the tip.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40291 Oct 5, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore sold his TV network to the emir of one of the largest oil-exporting countries in the world.
Nope, not the same connections to the oil industry, but another example of his hypocrisy.
Thanks for the tip.
That country happens to be a close ally. Would you prefer Russia or Cuba or Iran or NKorea???

Good grief!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40292 Oct 5, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
The stupidity.
The idea that the world has been warming since the last ice age is wrong too. Temperatures were actually sliding downward toward a new glacial period when AGW intervened.
The ignorance.
"Droves" of hurricanes aren't necessary to cause disruption and destruction if you have a Katrina or a Sandy appearing every six or seven years.
The lies.
Al Gore has no connection to big oil like the Bush's and Dick Cheney, or Darrel Issa, or James Inhofe, and a slew of other politicians opposing the fight against AGW.
Ditto. You can say that again.

You know they will repeat the same stupidity, ignorance, and the lies over and over.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40293 Oct 5, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof!
Another huge cloud of CO2 is emitted into the atmosphere -- for no reason.
Hypocrite.
You lie flat like a rug so low..
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40294 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That country happens to be a close ally. Would you prefer Russia or Cuba or Iran or NKorea???
Good grief!
Did I say I had a problem with it?

Nope... just pointing out his hypocrisy.

And yours....

*poof* more CO2 goes up as you continue to be stupid.

LOL
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40295 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. The whole world knows you are committed as LIAR.
Your lies are your excuse for existing, pathetic for others to see.
You have no skills including no science, no mathematics, no morals.
BWAHAHAHAHA
You replied:
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>but the 'scientist' Michael Mann did not win a Nobel. You claimed he did! That just doesn't 'add' up. You know lying is 'morally' wrong, don't you, son?
We went over this for weeks. Wait for the court decision, ok?

Can you not contribute to the forum subject?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40296 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. You can say that again.
You know they will repeat the same stupidity, ignorance, and the lies over and over.
"repeat the same stupidity, ignorance and lies over and over"

That reminds me... got a picture of Mann holding his Nobel prize?

LOL
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40297 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
When in a hole, quit digging.

Do yourself a favor and shut up. You're too thick to understand how you embarrass yourself... and pollute the atmosphere with ever increasing amounts of CO2.

You hypocrite.

LOL
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#40298 Oct 5, 2013
No comments about hurricanes or ice age interruptus.

Just remarks about the hypocrisy of a capitalist, as if making money was a crime.

These teabaggers want capitalistic freedom, but complain about one capitalist's freedom.

Now, that's hypocrisy!

Plus the fact that Al Gore did not cause global warming, did not invent global warming, and campaigns against global warming in his own humanly fallible way.

More stupidity from the right.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#40299 Oct 5, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore sold his TV network to the emir of one of the largest oil-exporting countries in the world.
Nope, not the same connections to the oil industry, but another example of his hypocrisy.
Thanks for the tip.
Still whinnnning, I see!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40300 Oct 5, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
"repeat the same stupidity, ignorance and lies over and over"
That reminds me... got a picture of Mann holding his Nobel prize?
LOL
Look for it. LOL.

Have you been to the Nobel Institute?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40301 Oct 5, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
When in a hole, quit digging.
Do yourself a favor and shut up. You're too thick to understand how you embarrass yourself... and pollute the atmosphere with ever increasing amounts of CO2.
You hypocrite.
LOL
Whine and deny, LIAR. Nobody takes your words seriously .. even you, LOL.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#40302 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You replied:
<quoted text>We went over this for weeks. Wait for the court decision, ok?
Can you not contribute to the forum subject?
really......you're the person who should question another posters contribution to this thread!
Ok....do you actually think the court decision is going to "throw in" a Nobel Prize if Mann wins his case?
LOL your idiocy reveals itself more with every "contribution" you post on the forum !
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40303 Oct 5, 2013
Well, well, well...this is interesting.

It seems 'ol gaveman cares not to deign his comments to particular people on this thread. As if thinks talking in the thread in general fools anyone.

But it doesn't matter, as his argument is puerile.

Al Gore made a butt-load of money selling out his TV network to an oil emir, after having made butt-loads of money talking up global warming due to the use of those same fossil fuels.

But to the devoted that's capitalism... and a non-argument.

To the unjaundiced eye, that's hypocrisy.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40304 Oct 5, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still winning, I see!
Fixed it for you!:)
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#40305 Oct 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Look for it. LOL.
Have you been to the Nobel Institute?
So, no picture? No surprise.

IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 min Passing thru 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RUSH10ME 1,156,186
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 182,147
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Frijoles 71,265
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming