Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,622)

Showing posts 32,421 - 32,440 of45,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you didn't? Its called carbon tax.
Like I said...
Spend money promoting green all you want.
But no nation is going to pay carbon tax.
Not the Russians nor the Chinese.
Good luck paying carbon tax when majority of others don't.
You think India will pay a carbon tax?
Watch your agenda 21 and carbon tax literally go up in flames.
Promote green all you want.
No one is going to pay a carbon tax
YOU will pay a carbon tax. I guarantee it. Deal with it.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU will pay a carbon tax. I guarantee it. Deal with it.
Oh Americans and world citizens will deal with it alright.

But you wont like the results.

Deal with that.

If you want to lower your thermostats to save energy or car pool to save gas all you want.

Carbon tax is dead.

China and India don't buy your conspiracy theories about global warming.

Russia isn't fond of you globalists either.

Deal with that.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Assuming you &/or your progeny don't die when droughts cause world-wide agricultural collapse, you &/or your progeny most certainly WILL pay a carbon tax. Mark my words.
Mark my words.

World will not buy your bullshit about global warming.

Least not to the point of paying tax to a global government.

Deal with that.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Stupid amateurs
get a real job

Something you are good at.

You people suck at propagating propaganda.

Did you morons even take a psych class to do what you do?
Cause you people are atrocious at it.

Good luck with agenda 21.

You will need it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark my words.
World will not buy your bullshit about global warming.
Least not to the point of paying tax to a global government.
Deal with that.
The ONLY BS here is inside your tiny, deluded mind. AGW/CC is 100% proven in its outlines; only the details remain unclear. The theory is more than 150 years old, significantly older than relativity & quantum mechanics.

If you live long enough, you'll see I'm right & you're wrong.

You see, scientific facts don't CARE what you or I believe. They're true no matter how many times you scream that they're false. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But you can stay in your deluded fantasy world, watching Faux "News" & actually BELIEVING the lies they tell. The real world will eventually intrude.

If you're buried within 75 meters of sea level, perhaps your grandchildren will move your remains to higher ground. Or not. Maybe they'll just let you float out to sea, spitting on your coffine the whole time.

You can't get away from the anti-scientific cr*p you're spewing here.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Assuming you &/or your progeny don't die when droughts cause world-wide agricultural collapse, you &/or your progeny most certainly WILL pay a carbon tax. Mark my words.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The ONLY BS here is inside your tiny, deluded mind. AGW/CC is 100% proven in its outlines; only the details remain unclear. The theory is more than 150 years old, significantly older than relativity & quantum mechanics.
If you live long enough, you'll see I'm right & you're wrong.
You see, scientific facts don't CARE what you or I believe. They're true no matter how many times you scream that they're false. Sorry to burst your bubble.
But you can stay in your deluded fantasy world, watching Faux "News" & actually BELIEVING the lies they tell. The real world will eventually intrude.
If you're buried within 75 meters of sea level, perhaps your grandchildren will move your remains to higher ground. Or not. Maybe they'll just let you float out to sea, spitting on your coffine the whole time.
You can't get away from the anti-scientific cr*p you're spewing here.
You cant pass conspiracy theories as "science".

Try harder.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

No one is going to pay a carbon tax.
spend your own money to clean your own backyard

Carbon tax is dead.
Agenda 21 to control individual lives is dead.

Collectivism is dieing.

Will be dead long before sea floor rises 75 ft moron.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Amateurs propagandists
is this the best you can do?

Just wait til obama is done with his term.

People will DESPISE collectivism.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

someone wrote:
You cant(sic) pass conspiracy theories as "science".
'someone' is another AGW denier without a science or mathematics degree. Most probably doesn't have any upper class science, chemsitry, astronomy, physics, algebra, or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'someone' is another AGW denier without a science or mathematics degree. Most probably doesn't have any upper class science, chemsitry, astronomy, physics, algebra, or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
Ahah another conspiracy nutjob promoting theories of globalists.

Try harder morons
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
//////////
'someone lost'
..... another conspiracy ......globalists....
////////
litesong wrote:
It least, you give me far more cred than I give you with your non-existing hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
'someone lost'
////////
litesong wrote:
It least, you give me far more cred than I give you with your non-existing hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
I could care less how much credit you give me.

I do hope you get paid to be a propagandists though.

For your sake.

Otherwise you are just another tool who do the dirty work for free.
Self-enslaving slaves. Willing martyrs for globalists.

Am I suppose to be offended by your amateur trolling?

Really is that the best you and homosexuallapia can come up with?

Try harder

Goddamn I thought you needed a degree to be a propaganditopix

But looking at you two... I guess it just takes a couple of brainwashed al Gore cocksuckers to be on topix.

Keep up the non-paid failing work.

You know people with real skills to influence public opinion go on to become journalists.you

Where in your lives did you go so wrong that you two are have become nothing more than tools?

Was it when your parents divorced litesong?
Was it when uncle Ronnie slept in the bed with you?

So where did you veer off litesong to become a free tool for elites?

Where did it go so wrong with you...you sell yourself to elites for free litesong?
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
'someone lost'
////////
litesong wrote:
Ive seen your words before litesong.
On many global warming posts.

How does it feel to be an expendable tool?
Does it feel good to serve people smarter than you for what you believe to be a greater cause?
Because they have convinced you being their slave is worthy in the eyes of collectivism?

Its painfully obvious you lack the intelligence and wit to influence public opinion effectively.

So does working for elites for free make you feel somewhat important about yourself?

Does joining the global warming propaganda make you feel part of something ?
That your insignificant life has some meaning litesong?

Have you read the scientific studies?
I'm guessing no.

Try harder litesong.
you might achieve something more than being a tool.

Then again...if you could.
I'm sure you would have by now.

How old are you litesong?

Past middle age I bet.

Ya this is the peak of your life.
Getting ridiculed by someone younger than you on topix.

This is the best you have to offer to society.

Enjoy being a tool.

A dull one at that.

But I'm sure you have come to terms with your life being a failure.
Enjoy the rest of your sad existence worrying about rising sea levels to pledge allegiance to your intellectual superiors.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
'someone lost'
////////
litesong wrote:
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

someone wrote:
No one is going to pay a carbon tax.
spend your own money to clean your own backyard
Carbon tax is dead.
Agenda 21 to control individual lives is dead.
Collectivism is dieing.
Will be dead long before sea floor rises 75 ft moron.
Agenda 21 never, EVER said it meant to control lives, individual or otherwise. PERIOD.

Who said ANYTHING about collectivism?

Yes, we probably will be dead before the sea rises 75 meters. But of course Meltwater Pulse 1-A,~14 Kya, was a sudden rise of 20 meters. Evidence in Tahiti suggests it was due to a sudden ice sheet collapse in Antarctica.

Previous information suggests it occurred over 200-500 years, but this means it could have happened MUCH faster, perhaps over days or hours. We have the Atlantis & Noah stories, right?

Meltwater Pulse 1-A was due to natural forcings only. We, OTOH, are raising CO2 10,000 times faster than natural processes do. And we KNOW CO2 is the prime "thermostat" of the earth.

But naaah, you're right, there's NO chance of sudden sea level rise. LSHMSFOAIDMT!

Your progeny, should you have any, will know the truth. But you couldn't care less about them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

someone wrote:
Amateurs propagandists
is this the best you can do?
Just wait til obama is done with his term.
People will DESPISE collectivism.
Why don't you try reading actual science? Start with NASA's general summary:

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

This details the ~17 (depending on how you count them) CORRECT predictions AGW/CC theory has made:

http://bartonpaullevenson.com/ModelsReliable....

This is an explanation of the various difficulties from New Scientist:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11462-c...

This is a more comprehensive view, with lots of slides, from a climatologist at the U of WI Madison:

http://www.rc.swls.org/www.old/talks/climatec...

It's reliable science, even if a lot of things are still approximate. If you had an open mind, you'd read these things.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, the fact that you evidently don't know the difference between "your" & "you're" pretty much seals it: you're a valley girl.
ACtually it is only proof that the public school system is flawed. Many americans make that particular mistake not to mention people from around the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
ACtually it is only proof that the public school system is flawed. Many americans make that particular mistake not to mention people from around the world.
Good point. Actually, in the world of smart phones, it can be difficult to type apostrophes. Since languages simplify their grammar over time, it's possible "your" may become the norm for both words. It'll just upset the traditionalists.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why don't you try reading actual science? Start with NASA's general summary:
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
This details the ~17 (depending on how you count them) CORRECT predictions AGW/CC theory has made:
http://bartonpaullevenson.com/ModelsReliable....
This is an explanation of the various difficulties from New Scientist:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11462-c...
This is a more comprehensive view, with lots of slides, from a climatologist at the U of WI Madison:
http://www.rc.swls.org/www.old/talks/climatec...
It's reliable science, even if a lot of things are still approximate. If you had an open mind, you'd read these things.
You're dealing (futilely) with just the latest wave of psychos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,421 - 32,440 of45,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,311
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Mister Tonka 97,511
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Eric 68,352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Mark 174,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••