Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.
Comments
32,241 - 32,260 of 45,798 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34114
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
a
sdgfyr
Sorry I don't do well with sign language.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34116
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
sdfghjuikoigfd
Well 2r3q6f9b02abc
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34119
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OK
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34120
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

phud fetid feces face fiend' wrote:
And you think.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
........ that "phud fetid feces face fiend" is stupid, as all toxic topix AGW deniers are stupid. They have to be stupid. They never were able to get mathematics & science degrees. They never were able to take upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.

But, to be sucked into exxon, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom, Pee-R, propaganda pablum is the most stupid of all their non-actions of life. To pretend science, where there is no science & they never had science.......to make up science, that is nothing but exxon, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom, Pee-R, propaganda pablum is their downfall......... & a long long fall it is. Tho their bloody guts are not sprayed all over concrete floors, their wretched brain cells have seized to function, no longer connected to each other.... yes, a long long fallrint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34122
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
TINY language:
Prove it. PROVE it's "science fiction."
Try to refute it with scientificd facts & logical arguments instead of your typical name-calling.
I'm waiting with baited breath.
Would recommend you just ignore the troll and feed it a peanut.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34123
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for bringing this up.
We had been ignoring it before you. There was also a digititap[?] doing the same. I also figured tina acting up because I had observed the instant icon-multiplication related to her posting. Couple of ex-posters engaged in it as well.
You're welcome.

I saw them all hit within like a 5 minute span. I knew there weren't even that many GW posters active during that time. It's always only on just a few threads too.

The distribution would never be that way if these were independant posters.

Topix shouldn't allow it. I complained at first. Figure they just aren't reputable. Fine, watch me not want to buy much through them.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34126
Feb 1, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon to be Wallop14!
What purpose do you serve here?
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34127
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I don't do well with sign language.
I don't believe you do well with anything.

What, exactly, are you trying to say? Do you know?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34128
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

litesong wrote:
phud fetid feces face fiend' wrote:
And you think.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
........ that "phud fetid feces face fiend" is stupid, as all toxic topix AGW deniers are stupid. They have to be stupid. They never were able to get mathematics & science degrees. They never were able to take upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
But, to be sucked into exxon, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom, Pee-R, propaganda pablum is the most stupid of all their non-actions of life. To pretend science, where there is no science & they never had science.......to make up science, that is nothing but exxon, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom, Pee-R, propaganda pablum is their downfall......... & a long long fall it is. Tho their bloody guts are not sprayed all over concrete floors, their wretched brain cells have seized to function, no longer connected to each other.... yes, a long long fallrint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34129
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you do well with anything.
What, exactly, are you trying to say? Do you know?
Well shame on you for making an ASSumption of your---self. The topic is global warming and the info posted by the fib four is cut and paste useless scientific science fiction. Now if you do well with the topic do show your entire peer reviewed published work.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34131
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wallop10 wrote:
Topix shouldn't allow it. I complained at first. Figure they just aren't reputable. Fine, watch me not want to buy much through them.
toxic topix is much worse. They allow racist & even threatener remarks from toxic topix AGW deniers, then delete the comments, covering up evidence that can be used in a court of law for prosecutable offenses to bodily harm. The worst threats have come from within communist china (ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) by bob burns. Any resolution of court cases would most certainly be unsatisfactory.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34135
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Large lying language wrote:
sawedfcgr6hy7ujrgefswdaxswcefh y
"Large lying language" is a kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) member & a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener....... & laughs about it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34137
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Vrooommmm....vrrrroooooommm...

I hear it, and it's getting closer.

Run!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34139
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
Vrooommmm....vrrrroooooommm...
I hear it, and it's getting closer.
Run!
While "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver", the long enduring slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener, was paying attention to the V-8, an EV ran over him. It's said, you never hear the bullet that kills you.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34140
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More confusion from the liberals. They supported proposition 19, a bill aimed at legalizing marijuana, but yet marijuana farms have apparently been wrecking the enviromnent, according to liberal judges in california. One would think in that case the liberals would have gone against proposition 19.
\\

"marijuana farms have apparently been wrecking the enviromnent" gosh, even more than Shell, Exxon, and BP have been wrecking the enviromnent?

marijuana farms have apparently been wrecking the enviromnent, a red herring?

I never knew my marijuana farming would harm the environment, I am deeply sorry, and will not do it again. I'm a responsible human being.

What about corn? Have you checked what it really costs to grow an acre of corn?
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34141
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brian_G wrote:
Vrooommmm....vrrrroooooommm...
I hear it, and it's getting closer.
Run!
Schizoids are always hearing things.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34142
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
While "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver", the long enduring slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener, was paying attention to the V-8, an EV ran over him. It's said, you never hear the bullet that kills you.
wELL, i WOULD HOPE NOT!

cAPS LOCK FAIL, obviously....
Do something4your country

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34143
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey! I see you are all talking about politics, but have you tried to do something for your country? I am taking part to a worldwide political-strategical simulation with thousands people from all around the world, and I see politics aren't that easy you seem to say. If you join it and you'll taste by yourself. It's free, it's fun, it's easy and it takes little time to grow up your character.
At least you'll feel you do something for your country. It's not a waste of time to give it a chance.
http://join-new-world.blogspot.com
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34144
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
While "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver", the long enduring slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener, was paying attention to the V-8, an EV ran over him. It's said, you never hear the bullet that kills you.
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34146
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

litesong wrote:
While "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver",... was paying attention to the V-8, an EV ran over him. It's said, you never hear the bullet that kills you.
Is that a threat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE GERBIL 1,080,407
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Jews against gambling 68,380
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Efrat 67,966
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••