Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,606)

Showing posts 32,101 - 32,120 of45,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who=large lying language"]Are the scientists always right?[/QUOTE]

But kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) are never right, specially when they can't keep their robes clean & their hoods bend like a sad dog's ear.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Large lying language wrote:
I thought you were an adult, be like one then. And no, I'm far from a kid.
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) members are adults. But they must have a kid's section to teach how to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) members are adults. But they must have a kid's section to teach how to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
The KKK is leftwinged.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Large lying language wrote:
The KKK is leftwinged.
The kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) are transplanted euro white people who planted a lot of African Americans.

'Large lying language' came here from other forums looking for like-minded slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KKK = democratic

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA. That **BLANK SLATE** that follows says it all.
You ignored it when I asked you to reconcile for me if you ALSO believed the Earth was made on Day 1
and the moon, sun, stars were created on Day 4.
Wait, I think you said, yes.
And that was also your "proof", yes?
Same as how Noah's ark had no problem finding room for koalas, panda bears, and penguins, while keeping their temperature zones, and dropping them back up.
The majority of Christians think these are nice moral stories only.
Because they recognize there is no proof for taking them literally.
Could have been a spaceship.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Excellent news!

Things aren't quite as dire as previously supposed after all -
http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/Newsarticle/...

The problem looks a bit more tractable.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Evil lefty.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Teddy R wrote:
Excellent news!
http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/Newsarticle/...
If only it were not coming from Norway or Russia, the major beneficiaries of the ongoing saga!

Hey Teddy meet "large" who just called you evil. LOL.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I wasn't calling Teddy a lefty, I was refering to you actually, SpaceButthead.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>If only it were not coming from Norway or Russia, the major beneficiaries of the ongoing saga!
Hey Teddy meet "large" who just called you evil. LOL.
Careful, Space-case - your layman's jihadi hypocrisy is showing ... it's all about the SCIENCE, remember? And these are SCIENTISTS. What's your problem with "internationally renowned climate researcher Caroline Leck of Stockholm University," who is quoted praising this work?

If their science is correct, you shouldn't care where it's coming from.

And you seem curiously disappointed at what are unquestionably positive and hopeful findings - why is that?

As for Large - yeah, we've met before. "Evil" I'm cool with, but I must say I'm not used to being called a "lefty."

A scurrilous lie. I am most definitely right-handed ...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Scientist fiction.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

"Large lying language' luffed:
KKK = democratic
//////////
litesong wrote:
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS)= democidal genocide against those who ain't euro or transplanted euro white folk....... or anyone they just don't like.

kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) loved hitler, stalin(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) & the grossest democidal genocide maniac, chinese communist mao(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS), who murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their own UNARMED BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, double the extermination of stalin & hitler(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) combined. kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) were unhappy tho, because they couldn't be as vicious, ruthless & terrorist enough against the people they hated, than atheist hitler, stalin & mao. Yeah, kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) even had god on their side & couldn't be nothin' like hitler, stalin & mao(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS). Altho the robes held lots of weapons, they kept tripping up kkk members & that's how the hoods flopped like a sad dog's ear.

'Large lying language' is here recruitin' fer the kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS).

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I'm not recruiting for it. We are against only the evil none whites, we aren't against every none white.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Space-case - your layman's jihadi hypocrisy is showing ... it's all about the SCIENCE, remember? And these are SCIENTISTS. What's your problem with "internationally renowned climate researcher Caroline Leck of Stockholm University," who is quoted praising this work?
If their science is correct, you shouldn't care where it's coming from.
And you seem curiously disappointed at what are unquestionably positive and hopeful findings - why is that?
As for Large - yeah, we've met before. "Evil" I'm cool with, but I must say I'm not used to being called a "lefty."
A scurrilous lie. I am most definitely right-handed ...
You are mistaken, I'm too right-handed, Teddy. Why namecalling again? Your button's exactly on the left.

Read from the piece: Dr Leck,“If confirmed by other studies, this could have far-reaching impacts on efforts to achieve the political targets for climate.”

If confirmed!

Then:

Climate issues must be dealt with

Terje Berntsen emphasises that his project’s findings must not be construed as an excuse for complacency in addressing human-induced global warming. The results do indicate, however, that it may be more within our reach to achieve global climate targets than previously thought.

Regardless, the fight cannot be won without implementing substantial climate measures within the next few years.

You once again spewed nonauthentic response like you did to your Pravda link earlier.

oh noes! Oh that one, too.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KKK = democratic
//////////
litesong wrote:
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS)= democidal genocide against those who ain't euro or transplanted euro white folk....... or anyone they just don't like.

kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) loved hitler, stalin(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) & the grossest democidal genocide maniac, chinese communist mao(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS), who murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their own UNARMED BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, double the extermination of stalin & hitler(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) combined. kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) were unhappy tho, because they couldn't be as vicious, ruthless & terrorist enough against the people they hated, than atheist hitler, stalin & mao. Yeah, kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) even had god on their side & couldn't be nothin' like hitler, stalin & mao(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS). Altho the robes held lots of weapons, they kept tripping up kkk members & that's how the hoods flopped like a sad dog's ear.

'Large lying language' luffed:
I'm not recruiting for it. We are against only the evil none whites.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
Some kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) trials are as long as 5 minutes.
Hangings are shorter...... unless they are conducted poorly.

'large lying language' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
Excellent news!
NO. Read my post above.

Your opinion is not supported by science. Human-induced global climate change is raging on due to increasing fossil fuel burning.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

EvilSongs.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KKK = democratic
//////////
litesong wrote:

//////////
'Large lying language' luffed:
I'm not recruiting for it. We are against only the evil none whites.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
Some kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) trials are as long as 5 minutes.
Hangings are shorter...... unless they are conducted poorly.

'large lying language' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
//////////
'Large lying language' languished:
EvilSongs.
//////////
litesong wrote;
My trial wasn't 5 minutes.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I know I know. The time between posts was 5 minutes.
But ya gots to figger that 'large lying language' has to take at lest 1 minut ta type,'EvilSongs' & another minut to corect for speling erors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,101 - 32,120 of45,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min GhostODogfucker 1,071,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min well 48,674
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,528
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 97,414
Chinese hackers hit U.S. personnel networks 19 min Sounds good 1
Amy 7-10 33 min Pippa 2
Abby 7-10 53 min PEllen 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••