Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.
Comments
32,041 - 32,060 of 46,292 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
PHD

Overton, TX

#33940 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
& you don't think, but are "phud fetid feces face fiend".
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33941 Jan 28, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
That's it litesong.
Just throw FACTS in their face!
They'll hate that the most....
The only info you throw out there is useless scientific science fiction cut and paste babble. Do show your own entire peer reviewed published work. Sorry you are and do you show the "pinheadlitesout" unpublished work.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33942 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Astronomical electromagnetic radiations in the form of spectroscopic analysis is also included in determinations of the ancient age of the Universe, & probably more comprehensive.
Proof this. How?
PHD

Overton, TX

#33943 Jan 28, 2013
The "pinheadlitesout" can prove it with its usual hate,cut and paste scientific science fiction BS.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#33944 Jan 28, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaas, you'd think that since they speak the Queen's English and all. That they are sophisticated, but can sometimes be as dumb as a Terry Thomas character.
or an Alabama redneck....

LOL.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#33945 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof this. How?
Says the guy who wants NO PROOF re: how the Earth is older than 6000 years old.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33947 Jan 28, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong COMMANDER TROLL they want real proff not your sceintific sceince fiction cut and paste useless babble.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33948 Jan 28, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have none yourself.
litesong

Everett, WA

#33949 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
Astronomical electromagnetic radiations in the form of spectroscopic analysis is also included in determinations of the ancient age of the Universe, & probably more comprehensive.
//////////
'large lying language' lettered:
Proof this. How?
//////////
litesong wrote:
'large lying language' failed to take science & mathematics. Now 'large lying language' wants its enemies to teach him.

A pox on 'large lying language'. Not because of its wanting education, but because he wants & dearly holds its racism to its chest. Yes,'large lying language' concentrated on being a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

Also being an alleged & proud threatener,'large lying language' tries to hide its sins away from Heaven. Altho the Cross of Jesus can make the sins of 'large lying language', as if they never were, the Cross is NOT big enough to hide sins, since 'large lying language' wants to keep them.

litesong

Everett, WA

#33950 Jan 28, 2013
phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
...... real proff(sic)..... sceintific(sic) sceince(sic)...... babble.
At least, "phud fetid feces face fiend" spelled 'babble' correctly.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33951 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
Proof this. How?
//////////
litesong wrote:
'large lying language' failed to take science & mathematics. Now 'large lying language' wants its enemies to teach him.
A pox on 'large lying language'. Not because of its wanting education, but because he wants & dearly holds its racism to its chest. Yes,'large lying language' concentrated on being a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
Also being an alleged & proud threatener,'large lying language' tries to hide its sins away from Heaven. Altho the Cross of Jesus can make the sins of 'large lying language', as if they never were, the Cross is NOT big enough to hide sins, since 'large lying language' wants to keep them.
Grow up.
litesong

Everett, WA

#33952 Jan 28, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
lite, did that sound like a threat?
Would you say I'm getting myself in trouble?
Ya, them's threats, all right!'HomoSapiensLapto picus' got some threats too. toxic topix AGW deniers use threats to make AGW advocates leave.....& sometimes successfully! I hope 'HomoSapiensLapto picus' remains with us!

However, it was bob burns(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) hiding in communist china(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS), who was the real 'king of threats'. bob burns was proud that chinese communists(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES to force the rope of chinese communist slavery around the necks of HONORABLE CHINESE CITIZENS.

gcaveman1....... I'm sure you remember the many times I posted the wanton, uncontrolled threats of bob burns against my wife & me.
litesong

Everett, WA

#33953 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
//////////
Proof this. How?
//////////
litesong wrote:
//////////
'large lying language' lanquished:
Grow up.
//////////
litesong wrote:
The sins of 'large lying language' HAVE GROWN TOO BIG for the Cross of Jesus, since 'large lying language' wants to keep them.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#33954 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
When you grow up, you will realize how wrong you were.

This is an adult site. Where are your parents?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33955 Jan 28, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>When you grow up, you will realize how wrong you were.
This is an adult site. Where are your parents?
WHAT?!? I'm 59. Just by looking at your previous comments I could tell you were a kid trying to sound grown up. Heck! I'm wise enough to know how little I do, hows that?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#33956 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Jesus resurrected. Good proof.
Hey large, you believe that but not today's scientists reporting how global climate is changing in our time for the worse because of increasing fossil fuel burning.

Indeed, you are a kid. Where are your parents?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33957 Jan 28, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hey large, you believe that but not today's scientists reporting how global climate is changing in our time for the worse because of increasing fossil fuel burning.
Indeed, you are a kid. Where are your parents?
Are the scientists always right? Science is merely theories. I thought you were an adult, be like one then. And no, I'm far from a kid.
litesong

Everett, WA

#33958 Jan 28, 2013
[QUOTE who=large lying language"]Are the scientists always right?[/QUOTE]

But kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) are never right, specially when they can't keep their robes clean & their hoods bend like a sad dog's ear.
litesong

Everett, WA

#33959 Jan 28, 2013
Large lying language wrote:
I thought you were an adult, be like one then. And no, I'm far from a kid.
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) members are adults. But they must have a kid's section to teach how to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#33960 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) members are adults. But they must have a kid's section to teach how to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
The KKK is leftwinged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 68,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min James 68,351
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,099,852
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs