Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,573)

Showing posts 31,441 - 31,460 of45,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33259
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Final(?) tally from Christmas storm tornadoes:
The system that spawned nearly three dozen tornadoes across Gulf Coast states on Tuesday was headed to New England and the Eastern Seaboard.
That indicates that yesterday generated 3 times the number of U.S. tornadoes of any previous recorded Christmas.
Ok show all your work. The only thing you proved to date is that you are a "pinheadlitesout".
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33260
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Petulant Infant who Argues with Bots wrote:
<quoted text>Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander TROLL position.
Troll. Ignored.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33261
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Ok show all your work. The only thing you proved to date is that you are a "pinheadlitesout".
Troll. Ignored.
Northie

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33262
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Jizzlam wrote:
it's freezing out !
the global warming is so damn cold
To date, the US has just had its warmest year ever.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/rank... []=ytd&parameter=tmp&y ear=2012&month=11&stat e=110&div=0
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33263
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Final(?) tally from Christmas storm tornadoes:
The system that spawned nearly three dozen tornadoes across Gulf Coast states on Tuesday was headed to New England and the Eastern Seaboard.
That indicates that yesterday generated 3 times the number of U.S. tornadoes of any previous recorded Christmas.
They don't have anything anymore. They probably know they're sounding ridiculous even to themselves.

All they have now to replace their lies is cute retorts and name-calling.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33264
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander troll position
wah

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33265
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wah
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33267
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Petulant Infant who Argues with Bots wrote:
<quoted text>Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander troll position
Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33269
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TrollButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a TrollButt Ignored.
Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander troll position
bend over northie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33270
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
To date, the US has just had its warmest year ever.
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/rank... []=ytd&parameter=tmp&y ear=2012&month=11&stat e=110&div=0
'northie' told us today that the summer of 2012 was a record breaker in the US. The only thing which broke any records was the level of BS coming from him.

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/12/28...
Northie

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33271
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bend over northie wrote:
<quoted text>'northie' told us today that the summer of 2012 was a record breaker in the US. The only thing which broke any records was the level of BS coming from him.
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/12/28...
You're daft, or dishonest, or both. I said the US has just had its warmest year ever. And so it has:

http://tinyurl.com/d3gpxzo
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33272
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander TROLL position.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33273
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're daft, or dishonest, or both. I said the US has just had its warmest year ever. And so it has:
http://tinyurl.com/d3gpxzo
Try not to get too upset with those who have poor reading skills/low IQ's.

He obviously doesn't know the difference between "summer" and "year".
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33274
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Petulant Infant Arguing with a Bot wrote:
<quoted text>Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander troll position
Troll. Ignored.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33275
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Petulant Infant Arguing with a Bot wrote:
<quoted text>Hay when you respond your not ignoring. Sorry you’re another one that attended the one child left behind program. So that would again make you the commander TROLL!!
Are you going for the ignorant award? You finally made the commander TROLL position.
Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33276
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TrollButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
My bad,it never occurred to me that you’re an empty two word vocabulary chair.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33277
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Petulant Infant Argues with Bots wrote:
<quoted text>My bad,it never occurred to me that you’re an empty two word vocabulary chair.
Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33278
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TrollButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
My bad,it never occurred to me that you’re an empty two word vocabulary chair. I bet you prove me right again!!!
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33279
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Petulant Infant Arguing with a Bot wrote:
<quoted text>My bad,it never occurred to me that you’re an empty two word vocabulary chair. I bet you prove me right again!!!
Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33280
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TrollButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
You missed your calling. You should have been a circus clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,441 - 31,460 of45,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,071,715
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 173,561
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 1 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••