Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,551)

Showing posts 31,001 - 31,020 of45,492
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, aka:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
A 3.9 meter storm surge caused MAJOR damage and fourty[sic] deaths.
Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty is back playing his old tricks, except when he slips up and spells forty correctly.
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Forty years and a 'failure'??
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/co/TVB85LOLE...
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Sounds more like Tipper Gore was 'fooling around'. Oh, well. A forty year long marriage is hardly a 'failure'.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Says Nauseous, gleefully.
Well you should have followed the directions on your meds.Now take a long nap and see your care giver today.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can predict a future superstorm, they're guaranteed to happen occasionally, and they have been for as long as mankind has bothered to record them.
<quoted text>Was Columbus a climatologist?
Here and now, I predict that another superstorm will make landfall within the next five years, so be prepared.
And anyone can predict a future of useless babble from you.Was the dirtling always hateful? Here and now, I predict another rash of useless babble tainted with hate covered with spam cut and paste hot air will sooon be posted by you the dirtling within the next five minutes.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Piled Higher and Deeper at 04:00 hrs in TX
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
Piled Higher and Deeper at 04:00 hrs in TX
Oh yes you are. Forth time you mentioned your condition. Have you seen your care giver today?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Piled Higher and Deeper at 04:40 hrs in TX
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
Oh yes your are.There you go this makes number five.Are you going to see your care giver today?
cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

ROFL

Ten years too late, it’s good riddance to wind farms – one of the most dangerous delusions of our age

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-222...

German Physicist Says CO2 Effecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity”

“One day I started checking the facts and data – first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what the IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements.”

http://occupycorporatism.com/german-physicist...

LOL.

But I am sure all of you armchair topix mmcc/cc believing dinosaurs will say that you know better and that simply isn't true.

rofl
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling wrote:
The hemorrhoinks(piles for racist pigs) are still causing trouble for "steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling", who is a slimy steenking filthy vile rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

Oh, yeah. I love that the hemorrhoinks(piles for racist pigs) are still causing trouble for "steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling", who is a slimy steenking filthy vile rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

Did I say I love to type, "steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling", is a slimy steenking filthy vile rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig?

I love to type that "steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling", is a slimy steenking filthy vile rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
ROFL
Ten years too late, it’s good riddance to wind farms – one of the most dangerous delusions of our age
“One day I started checking the facts and data – first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what the IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements.”
LOL.
But I am sure all of you armchair topix mmcc/cc believing dinosaurs will say that you know better and that simply isn't true.
rofl
LOL. You must be on the fossil fuel payroll to publish and fool the public.

You have published this garbage several times before. I pity you.

Sandy did not bring you to your senses because you have none and you do anything for money!
cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. You must be on the fossil fuel payroll to publish and fool the public.
You have published this garbage several times before. I pity you.
Sandy did not bring you to your senses because you have none and you do anything for money!
??? Published "this" several times???? rofl
rofl

Pulling out the old bullsh*t accusations because you have zero reality to reply. Typical of the crazed devout.

Not only are you hallucinating, it appears that you are also VERY Paranoid AND delusional, living in the make believe land that exists in your head only.

Yup, that's what I have always thought about mmcc/cc believers. You have confirmed this again.

The believing devout are truly insane with little cognitive ability.

Wipe your drool.

Speaking of oil.... going on an extended trip to use a lot of it....as much as I possibly can. Have fun with your mmcc/cc pseudo knowledge and feeble climate science schooling.
cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

New York and New England were hit with powerful hurricanes in 1821 and 1938. In 1821, the hurricane was called, The Great September Gale. In 1938, the hurricane, aptly named the Long Island Express, slammed New York and New England with winds of up to 120 MPH. The Berkshire Eagle lists other hurricanes and tropical storms dating back to 1635 that have hit the east coast.

Is Mr. Gore saying that these massive hurricanes were caused by some form of man-made global warming...really? Please.

Al Gore blames Hurricane Sandy on 'global warming' http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...

Well at least you're beliefs are in lock step with your mmcc/cc high priest: the unstable Mr. Gore who doesn't know climate history OR climate science. Only knows how to hustle for cash and donations for himself.
lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
ROFL
LOL.
rofl
Interesting NEW news about the UK and wind farms.

Spambrat wrote, "You have published this garbage several times before," which would be difficult, especially as the news only broke TODAY.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
New York and New England were hit with powerful hurricanes in 1821 and 1938. In 1821, the hurricane was called, The Great September Gale. In 1938, the hurricane, aptly named the Long Island Express, slammed New York and New England with winds of up to 120 MPH. The Berkshire Eagle lists other hurricanes and tropical storms dating back to 1635 that have hit the east coast.
Is Mr. Gore saying that these massive hurricanes were caused by some form of man-made global warming...really? Please.
Al Gore blames Hurricane Sandy on 'global warming' http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...
Well at least you're beliefs are in lock step with your mmcc/cc high priest: the unstable Mr. Gore who doesn't know climate history OR climate science. Only knows how to hustle for cash and donations for himself.
lol
A FEW more listed here:
http://www.hurricaneville.com/historic.html
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text> "You have published this garbage several times before," which would be difficult, especially as the news only broke TODAY.
Hey wake up.

Is May 14, 2012 today? No.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Published "this" several times???? rofl
rofl
Pulling out the old bullsh*t accusations because you have zero reality to reply. Typical of the crazed devout.
Not only are you hallucinating, it appears that you are also VERY Paranoid AND delusional, living in the make believe land that exists in your head only.
Yup, that's what I have always thought about mmcc/cc believers. You have confirmed this again.
The believing devout are truly insane with little cognitive ability.
Wipe your drool.
Speaking of oil.... going on an extended trip to use a lot of it....as much as I possibly can. Have fun with your mmcc/cc pseudo knowledge and feeble climate science schooling.
Yes, you have posted the same garbage before.

Does May 14, 2012 ring a bell?

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
ROFL
LOL.
rofl
Ir is obvious that the doubt industry is in full swing here. Google 'Klaus–Ekart Puls' and you will see dozens of denier blogs pasting this as gospel. I often wonder why anyone who presents anti-AGW ideas are so revered by them while they ignore the dozens of climate scientists. No agenda here, right! Just anti-science at work.
Northie

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cricket wrote:
ROFL
LOL.
rofl
1) This message comes to you courtesy of wind power, which has been so economically successful in this region that the Chinese are begging to buy the wind farms. Maybe Christopher Booker should stick to his usual ravings about the evils of immigrants, social workers and the European Union.

2) Your article about Puls fails to mention that he keeps company with a bevy of paid oil industry shills such as Lord Monckton in Europäisches Institut für Klima und Energie (EIKE), which has close ties to the oil-funded Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>A FEW more listed here:
Yet another blank page from the dirtling.Would the few more listed be more care givers for you?

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you find one. Better yet, publish it in Nature.
We will be patient. After all, the chance of having to worry about you finding some flaw in science confirmed and acknowledged by 97% of the PhD researchers working in it is less than being hit by an asteroid..
Why not publish in a real scientific journal instead of the Weekly World News version of one.

As for the PhD researchers, the majority are no more knowledgable in the field of climate change than I am. While someone who works it the field of Astrophysics is obviously intelligent it dosn't make him any more knowledgable about climate change than the local weather babe reading a teleprompter. If anything the weather babe is more qualified because of what she does every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,001 - 31,020 of45,492
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,072,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 173,631
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 3 hr edogxxx 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE