One kilometre high and counting

One kilometre high and counting

There are 33 comments on the The Age story from Jul 15, 2007, titled One kilometre high and counting. In it, The Age reports that:

“It's an attempt by Dubai to put itself on the world stage.”

Skyscrapers are back, with a vengeance. Stephen Cauchi reports on the race to construct the world's tallest building. via The Age

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#33 Jul 30, 2014
[POST #4 CENSORED]

[POST #8 CENSORED]

[POST #11 CENSORED]

[POST #18 CENSORED]

[POST #20 CENSORED]

[POST #23 CENSORED]

[POST #24 CENSORED]

[POST #25 CENSORED]

[POST #27 CENSORED]

.

.

.

.

[OH YES, WE SURE HAVE MORE CENSORSHIP AND FRANKENBITING FROM ANTI-DEMOCRACY Henry Kissinger AND Dick Cheney JEWS PLUS THEIR Zion CRONIES! LET'S BRING BACK 4TH AMENDMENT AGAINST THEIR DOMESTIC SPYING!! >=)]

.

.

.

.

How CIA Kills Countries - YouTube....


.

Why are Reality TV Shows So Popular?- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin: The Illusion Of Choice - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Even The Troops Are Waking Up - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Agent Orange. American Chemical and Biological Warfare - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

C.I.A (Cocaine.Import.Agency)...The Drug Affair (part 2)- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

.

.

.

[I GUESS THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT ALLOWED NOW A DAY AMONG THESE Joe Lieberman AND Dick Cheney INTERNET CENSORSHIP AND THEIR Zion CRONIES]
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#34 Jul 30, 2014
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
How CIA Kills Countries - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nq-ZmatOlvsXX

.

Why are Reality TV Shows So Popular?- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin: The Illusion Of Choice - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Even The Troops Are Waking Up - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Agent Orange. American Chemical and Biological Warfare - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

C.I.A (Cocaine.Import.Agency)...The Drug Affair (part 2)- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
‘Game of Thrones’ may be based on Taiwan: US report....
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archive...

.

Hugh Fox III said, "

The most fundamental theme of Game of Thrones is power! Power cannot be ignored and pursuing principles without taking power into account leads to disaster. The early death of the patriarch of the Starks, Eddard Stark, in the first book lets the reader know that this is not your typical good versus evil story. The subsequent destruction of the Starks as a fighting force at the Red Wedding confirms the fact that power trumps good! The lesson for Taiwan is that the rightness of their cause, independence right or wrong, is no substitute for power! Rhetoric about ethics is no substitute for the military deterioration of Taiwan over the past ten years!

The second great theme of Game of Thrones is family! War is not war between individuals but between great families! Families that are united seem to do a lot better than families that are not united in the Game of Thrones. Most of all families that are willing to think strategically and invest for war during peace tend to win wars! The Lannisters win over the Starks because the Lannisters made wiser strategic decisions than the Starks. I predict that Daenerys Targaryen will ultimately win over the Lannisters in the next and final book because she follows the advice of wise advisors and thinks strategically and most of all because she also has three dragons! Family takes the place of the nation state in the Game of Thrones. In this fantasy world citizens owe loyalty to families rather than nations.

China is united about wanting to make Taiwan part of China even if this requires military force and great cost in terms of men and money. China is willing to invest billions upon billions of dollar in order to take over Taiwan by force if necessary and has steadily pursued this course over a 20 year period. China has a strategic plan and is united in this plan!

Taiwan is willing to talk about freedom but unwilling to spend the money to create the military needed to maintain this freedom and allowed the deterioration of its military because higher taxes for a superior military are unpleasant in a democracy. Talk is cheap but generally ineffective in the Game of Thrones.

"
.

.

.

.

JFK secret society speech (our last good President)- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

John F. Kennedy Jr. from life to death - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

.

.

.

Stark family is JFK family!!=(

.

.

.

.

“Yesterday’s Ukraine, Today’s Taiwan”....
https://benedictyoung.wordpress.com/2014/03/2...

.

The Opiate of Peace - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Nuclear lessons in Ukraine....
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/03...

.

.

.

.

Taiwan lawmakers brawl over nuclear plant bill - TOPIX....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/THDNIQ0DB6S8...

.

Ballistic missile submarine - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_missi...

.

.

.

.

This is ONLY WAY for TAIWAN with TRILLION DOLLAR GDP CLUB and also NUCLEAR CLUB!!=/
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#35 Jul 31, 2014
hands on AR wrote:
Blah blah blah ,can you make me a chicken tai omelet there good!, hey at least you got someone to chat with no-one else has anything to say to you!
No, I can't make YOU anything for FREE! YOU will have to sign USA-TAIWAN FTA and also to sign EU-TAIWAN FTA at FIRST before everything else! JEWS are people that TIP THE WORST out of any RACIAL GROUPS in USA because THIS F*cking POS Low-Life JEW try to cheat My BOSS by ordering most expensive item on menu and then try to haggle for it at nearly half price! My BOSS almost gave it on this BULL SH!T, but I pay for it myself just ON PRINCIPLE! I would IED and burn down THAT F*CKER's HOUSE if it was on my second work time for someone that obviously have MONEY to pay for it in the first place! SECOND to that LOWEST is those BLACK GIRLS AT DORMS! They take credit cards of their room mates or someone else and then order food with it, then they claim credit cards are stolen, which My BOSS can not collect MONEY from CREDIT CARD COMPANY! I know THESE Lou Pearlman AND Bernie Madoff SCHEMES because I done plenty of FOOD DELIVERY before during my COLLEGE DAYS!!=(

.

.

.

.

Really.... if people don't want to read what I have to say.... then YOU shouldn't have to worry about it at all with CENSORSHIP on most of my POSTS! PEOPLE like YOUR KINDS are really nothing but a bunch of CROOKS! Difference is most CROOKS are desperate people, but YOU have MONEY to began with but are LOWER than any of TYPICAL CROOKS!! >=(

.

.

.

.

China’s 1 Percent vs. America’s 1 Percent....
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-07-...

.

.

.

.

YOUR GROUP sure CENSOR a lot on MY POSTS (best ones, too) on POLITICAL REFORMS such as PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM and, of course, ANTI-SCIENCE BS from your GAY-As-Hell Ted Haggard AND Eddie Long RELIGIONS that we have to put up today! Just because YOUR Jew-CHRISTIAN-Queer KINDS hated DEMOCRACY for YOUR PEOPLE! That doesn't mean that TAIWAN and TAIWANESE PEOPLE have to follow your BPA-eating kinds of SH!T EXAMPLES!!{roll my eyes}
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
[POST #4 CENSORED]

[POST #8 CENSORED]

[POST #11 CENSORED]

[POST #18 CENSORED]

[POST #20 CENSORED]

[POST #23 CENSORED]

[POST #24 CENSORED]

[POST #25 CENSORED]

[POST #27 CENSORED]
NITiN

Bahrain

#37 Aug 2, 2014
Evidence of Ancient High Technology, Including Machine Cutting, Solar Energy, and More!
How do you explain stones that were carved perfectly level and stacked without mortar? What about the precise rounding off of the corners of the stones? There are so many things that seemigly cannot be explained when it comes to ancient technology—or can it?

The only reasonable explanation for such profound mysteries is the existence of ancient technology. It is oftentimes unbelievable and even confounding to modern-day people to ever consider that the ancients did indeed have technology. We tend to think that ancient people were ignorant and stupid, or that they were not as smart as we are today. But that is the furthest from the truth, because evidence has been discovered many times over that would suggest otherwise.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/07/14/evide...

“Karam Baloch V/S Nizar Baloch”

Since: May 11

UAE

#38 Aug 25, 2014
Made it sustainble
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#39 Aug 26, 2014
KARAM BALOCH wrote:
Made it sustainble
KARAM BALOCH,

I don't know any guys from UAE directly though, but I do know a few from Egypt! I went to his wedding, too! UAE is important to Taiwan same as Egypt! Lol.... SUSTAINABLE for WHOM? HUMAN BEINGS are WEAK though, but other ORGANISMS sure are not.... hehe!! >=P

.

.

.

.

Deinococcus radiodurans - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_rad...

.

How Bacteria Clean Up Nuclear Waste....
http://news.discovery.com/tech/biotechnology/...

.

How Extremophiles Work....
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/cellula...

.

.

.

.

Astrobiology - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrobiology

.

How Titan’s Haze Helps Us Understand Life’s Origins....
http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/

.

Astrobiology Questions Concept Map....
http://cmex.ihmc.us/cmex/astrobiology%20quest...

.

.

.

.

Iran sends a monkey into space and recovers it alive: Should we worry?....
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/146910-sho...

.

mOOchelleO said, "

I'd only worry if they made a chimp their president, cause then they'll be just like us...

"

.

mori bund said, "

Don't be so hard to yourself. I wouldn't call Bush a chimp, although...

"

.

.

Nepotism in China: the First Step Is Admitting You Have a Problem....
http://chinadivide.com/2010/nepotism-china-fi...

.

.

.

.

TW meme....
http://imm-japan.blogspot.tw/2013/08/tw-meme....

.

.

.

.

Lol.... so true, Imm!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

Don't fall for this Malaysia Airlines Facebook....
http://www.dailydot.com/technology/facebook-s...

.

Bermuda Triangle - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangl...

.

Dragon's Triangle - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Sea

.

Earth's magnetic field - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magne...

.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlin...

.

TransAsia Airways Flight 222 - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransAsia_Airwa...

.

.

.

.

Earth's magnetic field and other factors can mess around with compass.... hehe! Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 sure is a mystery so far! Lots of airplanes went down in 2014 include TransAsia Airways Flight 222! That is while both going to China! Anyhow, welcome to TAIWAN, Imm!! >=)

.

.

.

.

George Carlin - Airport Security - YouTube....


.

George Carlin - Advertising Lingo - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin - Saving the Planet - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin - I'm divorced from it now....- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

.

.

.

I know a Malaysia guy studying in USA! This is while 9/11/2001 was going on! He got very homesick and went home!!=(

.

.

.

.

Discuss: Best Asian Skyline [POST #3983]....
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php...

.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur

.

Malaysia GDP Annual Growth Rate....
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/malaysia/gdp-...

.

Malaysia–Taiwan relations - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia%E2%80%...

.

China against Malaysia-Taiwan FTA....
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1146202

.

Taiwan unfazed by China’s opposition to free-trade agreement with Malaysia....
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archiv...

.

Taiwan doesn't need China's consent on FTA with Malaysia: minister....
http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_content...

.

.

.

.

That is a very nice skyline! I hope to visit that one day! Haha.... I went home, too.... just later not sooner!! ;-)
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#40 Aug 26, 2014
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
George Carlin - Airport Security - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uQdC-e82gmkXX

.

George Carlin - Advertising Lingo - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin - Saving the Planet - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

George Carlin - I'm divorced from it now....- YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

.

.

.

I know a Malaysia guy studying in USA! This is while 9/11/2001 was going on! He got very homesick and went home!!=(
KARAM BALOCH,

.

.

.

.

U.S. Arms Sales to Taiwan: Capitulation to a Rising China?....
https://worldpoliticsblog.wordpress.com/2011/...

.

.

.

.

How Did 9/11 Change U.S. Foreign Policy?....
https://worldpoliticsblog.wordpress.com/2011/...

.

.

.

.

Invisible Empire Extra: Peter Dale Scott - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Peter Dale Scott - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dale_Scot...

.

Books by Peter Dale Scott....
http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Dale-Scott/e/B001...

.

.

.

.

[Part 1] The BLOWBACK SYNDROME: Oil Wars and Overreach - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

[Part 2] DECLINE of EMPIRES: The Signs of Decay - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

[Part 3] Chalmers Johnson on American Hegemony - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

[Part 4] Domestic Democracy or Foreign Imperialism - YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Chalmers Johnson - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalmers_Johnso...

.

Books by Chalmers Johnson....
http://www.amazon.com/s...

.

.

.

.

TAIWAN seriously needs better planned SEWAGE SYSTEMS and also more effective plus safer systems of ROADS, too, in terms of URBAN DESIGN!!{roll my eyes}

.

.

.

.

Taiwan-UAE relations scale new heights....
http://taiwantoday.tw/ct.asp...

.

.

Taiwan extends medical reach to UAE....
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archiv...

.

Taiwan Medical Tourism....
http://www.mymedholiday.com/country/taiwan

.

.

45 Taiwanese foods we can't live without [Taiwan have better food than that even without pork, but that is with a knowledgeable local guide]....
http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/40-tai...

.

Buying Pork in Dubai....
http://cominganarchy.com/2010/11/26/buying-po...

.

.

I'm A PORK-EATING ATHEIST though, but I had known VEGAN PEOPLE, so finding RESTAURANTS had been a challenge with WANNABE BUDDHISTS! Plus, I love NUKES and FIREARMS, which I get to preach my.... hehe.... FILTH to them on daily basis with NUCLEAR-READY TAIWAN with TAIWAN's own 2nd amendment BILL OF RIGHTS! ANTI-NUCLEAR PEOPLE are likely to be RELIGIOUS PEOPLE anyhow!! >=P

.

.

Dubai International Boat Show signs World’s leading superyacht yards....
http://www.charterworld.com/news/dubai-intern...

.

Builders - Taiwan Yacht Net....
http://www.taiwanyacht.com/b_buicders.aspx

.

.

.

.

TAIWAN have very good MEDICAL TOURISM with great TAIWANESE FOOD and also high quality YACHTS!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

Dubai Safest City For Business....
http://gulfbusiness.com/2012/06/dubai-safest-...

.

Abu Dhabi City Tour....
http://eatours.ae/tour_detail.php...

.

.

.

.

Work under way at first residential project on Abu Dhabi’s Al Maryah Island....
http://www.uaeinteract.com/docs/Work-under-wa...

.

Talking to the Taiwan tiger....
http://www.tradeandexportme.com/2014/05/talki...

.

.

.

.

I wished that TAIWAN would be as seriously in URBAN DESIGN as UAE! UAE really did some amazing stuffs!! >=)

“Karam Baloch V/S Nizar Baloch”

Since: May 11

UAE

#41 Aug 27, 2014
Work on Dragon City gets underway
By Sandeep Singh Grewal , Posted on » Friday, June 27, 2014

WORK has officially started on Bahrain's very own $100 million "China Town" in Muharraq.

Dragon City is being built at Diyar Al Muharraq and work commenced with an official ground-breaking ceremony yesterday.

Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, government ministers, Muharraq municipal council representatives and businessmen attended the event.

Phase one features a Chinese-themed shopping mall expected to open in the middle of next year.

Developers say it will boost the economy by creating jobs, promoting tourism and supporting local businesses through tie-ups with Chinese manufacturers.

The mall will offer Chinese products such as home appliances, household items, building materials, furniture, toys, machinery, garments, textiles and footwear.

"This is a mega project that will boost trade relations between Bahrain and China and establish the Kingdom as an important gateway to the GCC," said Diyar Al Muharraq chairman Abdulhakim Al Khayyat.

"It is an important milestone in the development of Bahrain's economy as traders will benefit from this $100m project and it will establish small and medium scale factories."

Diyar Al Muharraq last month appointed Nass Contracting to construct phase one of Dragon City, which will be built on a 115,000sqm site and be operated by Middle East Investment and Trade Promotion Centre (Chinamex).

Its chairman Hao Feng told the GDN that around 300 Bahraini and Chinese companies had expressed interest in being part of the project.

Meanwhile, Diyar Al Muharraq chief executive Dr Maher Al Shaer said the overall development would introduce new products to Bahrain and cater to fans of Asian cuisine.

Dragon City fuses Chinese and Bahraini architecture and will incorporate 700 individual retail stores, a 5,000sqm warehouse area, 6,000sqm dining strip and car parking for 1,500 vehicles.

"Phase one of Dragon City, which includes the mall, is targeted to be ready by mid-2015 and at a subsequent stage a themed Asian dining street extending approximately 6,000sqm will be added - where patrons can enjoy a choice of restaurants and food brands within an authentic Asian setting," he said.

Destination

"We aim to make Dragon City the main destination that will singularly address consumer demands."

The Dragon City concept was first announced in May 2012 following an agreement between Diyar Al Muharraq and Chinamex.

However, it has met with some opposition from Bahraini traders, who signed a petition against the project last year amid fears that Chinese traders would steal their business.
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#42 Aug 27, 2014
KARAM BALOCH wrote:
Work on Dragon City gets underway
By Sandeep Singh Grewal , Posted on » Friday, June 27, 2014

WORK has officially started on Bahrain's very own $100 million "China Town" in Muharraq.

Dragon City is being built at Diyar Al Muharraq and work commenced with an official ground-breaking ceremony yesterday.

Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, government ministers, Muharraq municipal council representatives and businessmen attended the event.

Phase one features a Chinese-themed shopping mall expected to open in the middle of next year.

Developers say it will boost the economy by creating jobs, promoting tourism and supporting local businesses through tie-ups with Chinese manufacturers.

The mall will offer Chinese products such as home appliances, household items, building materials, furniture, toys, machinery, garments, textiles and footwear.

"This is a mega project that will boost trade relations between Bahrain and China and establish the Kingdom as an important gateway to the GCC," said Diyar Al Muharraq chairman Abdulhakim Al Khayyat.

"It is an important milestone in the development of Bahrain's economy as traders will benefit from this $100m project and it will establish small and medium scale factories."

Diyar Al Muharraq last month appointed Nass Contracting to construct phase one of Dragon City, which will be built on a 115,000sqm site and be operated by Middle East Investment and Trade Promotion Centre (Chinamex).

Its chairman Hao Feng told the GDN that around 300 Bahraini and Chinese companies had expressed interest in being part of the project.

Meanwhile, Diyar Al Muharraq chief executive Dr Maher Al Shaer said the overall development would introduce new products to Bahrain and cater to fans of Asian cuisine.

Dragon City fuses Chinese and Bahraini architecture and will incorporate 700 individual retail stores, a 5,000sqm warehouse area, 6,000sqm dining strip and car parking for 1,500 vehicles.

"Phase one of Dragon City, which includes the mall, is targeted to be ready by mid-2015 and at a subsequent stage a themed Asian dining street extending approximately 6,000sqm will be added - where patrons can enjoy a choice of restaurants and food brands within an authentic Asian setting," he said.

Destination

"We aim to make Dragon City the main destination that will singularly address consumer demands."

The Dragon City concept was first announced in May 2012 following an agreement between Diyar Al Muharraq and Chinamex.

However, it has met with some opposition from Bahraini traders, who signed a petition against the project last year amid fears that Chinese traders would steal their business.
Bahrain-Taiwan relations discussed....
http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/617098

.

Taiwan lines up Bahrain trade expo....
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.as...

.

.

Muharraq - Wiki.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muharraq

.

File:Bahrain Export Treemap.png - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bahrain_Ex...

.

Economy of Bahrain - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Bahr...

.

.

.

.

File:Persian Gulf map.png - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Persian_Gu...

.

Persian Gulf - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf

.

Arab world - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

.

.

.

.

.

Arab Business Etiquette....
http://www.arab-business-etiquette.com/

.

Qatar Business Etiquette....
http://eurolink-contracting.com/qatar-busines...

.

Arabic Language....
http://www.canadianarabcommunity.com/arabicla...

.

Arabic Cuisine....
http://www.canadianarabcommunity.com/arabiccu...

.

.

.

.

Bahrain World Trade Center....
http://christopherpetrova.deviantart.com/art/...

.

Manama - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manama

.

.

.

.

Nice skyline of Bahrain!! >=)
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#43 Aug 28, 2014
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
Bahrain-Taiwan relations discussed....
http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/617098

.

Taiwan lines up Bahrain trade expo....
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.as...

.

.

Muharraq - Wiki.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muharraq

.

File:Bahrain Export Treemap.png - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bahrain_Ex...

.

Economy of Bahrain - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Bahr...

.

.

.

.

File:Persian Gulf map.png - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Persian_Gu...

.

Persian Gulf - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf

.

Arab world - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

.

.

.

.

.

Arab Business Etiquette....
http://www.arab-business-etiquette.com/

.

Qatar Business Etiquette....
http://eurolink-contracting.com/qatar-busines...

.

Arabic Language....
http://www.canadianarabcommunity.com/arabicla...

.

Arabic Cuisine....
http://www.canadianarabcommunity.com/arabiccu...

.

.

.

.

Bahrain World Trade Center....
http://christopherpetrova.deviantart.com/art/...

.

Manama - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manama

.

.

.

.

Nice skyline of Bahrain!! >=)
KARAM BALOCH,

I wonder if TAIWAN can pitch our remaining 56 Mirage 2000-5Di/Ei to BAHRAIN if Eurofighter Typhoon did not materialized! It is something that BAHRAIN can consider for a BARGAIN! Nothing is wrong with those AIR-SUPERIORITY FIGHTERS! It is just withering FRANCE SUPPORT from CHINA PRESSURE! Of course, TAIWAN MILITARY needs to have more 66 F-15C/D/E and also 66 F-16C/D Block 50/52+ to replace that and to retire remaining Northrop F-5E/F, too!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

Bahrain Airshow: A look at the Royal Bahraini Air Force....
http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/bahrain-airs...

.

Bahraini Air Force Typhoon Order In Prospect....
http://www.armedforces-int.com/news/bahraini-...

.

UAE quits Eurofighter Typhoon discussions with BAE....
http://www.defenceiq.com/air-forces-and-milit...

.

.

.

.

Taiwan retiring Mirage 2000 fleet??- Key Publishing Aviation Forum.....
http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php...

.

19kilo10 [POST #3] said, "

China forbits France and UK from selling military equipment to Taiwan.

"

.

thobbes [POST #4] said, "

I heard a few years back that they were considering retiring Mirages due to engine problems, high wear and tear and extreme cost. Engine problems were apparently resolved.

"

.

Y-20 Bacon [POST #19] said, "

lol people who say France can supply to anyone need to eat their flaming undies. taiwan a good example of France buckling into political pressure

"
.

.

.

.

That is unfortunately true!!=(

.

.

.

.

Air-superiority fighter - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_superiority...

.

.

Eurofighter Typhoon - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typ...

.

Dassault Rafale - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Rafale

.

Dassault Mirage 2000 - Wiki [still good for nations with limited budget]....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Mirage...

.

.

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin...

.

McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Dougl...

.

List of McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle operators - Wiki [CHINA have F-15 equal such as Shenyang J-11; plus, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, and even SINGAPORE have F-15 variants]....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-15_op...

.

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamic...

.

.

.

.

Just something to consider!! ;-)
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#44 Aug 28, 2014
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
I wonder if TAIWAN can pitch our remaining 56 Mirage 2000-5Di/Ei to BAHRAIN if Eurofighter Typhoon did not materialized! It is something that BAHRAIN can consider for a BARGAIN! Nothing is wrong with those AIR-SUPERIORITY FIGHTERS! It is just withering FRANCE SUPPORT from CHINA PRESSURE! Of course, TAIWAN MILITARY needs to have more 66 F-15C/D/E and also 66 F-16C/D Block 50/52+ to replace that and to retire remaining Northrop F-5E/F, too!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

Bahrain Airshow: A look at the Royal Bahraini Air Force....
http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/bahrain-airs...

.

Bahraini Air Force Typhoon Order In Prospect....
http://www.armedforces-int.com/news/bahraini-...

.

UAE quits Eurofighter Typhoon discussions with BAE....
http://www.defenceiq.com/air-forces-and-milit...

.

.

.

.

Taiwan retiring Mirage 2000 fleet??- Key Publishing Aviation Forum.....
http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php...

.

19kilo10 [POST #3] said, "

China forbits France and UK from selling military equipment to Taiwan.

"

.

thobbes [POST #4] said, "

I heard a few years back that they were considering retiring Mirages due to engine problems, high wear and tear and extreme cost. Engine problems were apparently resolved.

"

.

Y-20 Bacon [POST #19] said, "

lol people who say France can supply to anyone need to eat their flaming undies. taiwan a good example of France buckling into political pressure

"

.

.

.

.

That is unfortunately true!!=(

.

.

.

.

Air-superiority fighter - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_superiority...

.

.

Eurofighter Typhoon - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typ...

.

Dassault Rafale - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Rafale

.

Dassault Mirage 2000 - Wiki [still good for nations with limited budget]....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Mirage...

.

.

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin...

.

McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Dougl...

.

List of McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle operators - Wiki [CHINA have F-15 equal such as Shenyang J-11; plus, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, and even SINGAPORE have F-15 variants]....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-15_op...

.

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon - Wiki....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamic...

.

.

.

.

Just something to consider!! ;-)
Mirage 2000 seems to be used often lately and more DRAMA unfold!! >=P

.

.

.

.

Libya air strikes show UAE willing to 'go it alone'....
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Libya_air_str...

.

.

.

.

Washington knew Egypt and UAE were planning to secretly bomb Libya and warned them to stop, official says....
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/26/washi...

.

Pounce said, "

golfer in chief thinks he is powerful (didn't stopping him bowing to the Saudi King) he feels he can dictate to others how it should be. Problem is nobody listens to a weak man. Be it Russia,Hamas,Hezb-allah,Iran.T he Taliban,Pakistan,China or even Americas Allies who with Obama in power have got used to getting shafted Be it the Uk, Israel, Egypt or even Israel.

"

.

.

.

.

That can be fixed by selling 66 F-15C/D/E and also 66 F-16C/D Block 50/52+ to TAIWAN with ASAP!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

The Air Force's Rationale For Retiring The A-10 Warthog Is Bullsh!t....
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-usafs-ra...

.

.

.

.

I wouldn't mind if TAIWAN have 66 A-10C as well.... hehe!! >=)
TW_sugar_daddio

Taipei, Taiwan

#46 Aug 28, 2014
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
Oh please, UAE did not go it alone! I'm sure at least Egypt (provided one of their air bases) and Saudi Arabia (allowed some sort of flight through their airspace) had all agreed to this or maybe more others! UAE is just not USA Empire with their many fleet of CATOBAR Carriers and huge expensive Carrier Battle Groups!! >=P
LIBYA OIL is more important to EUROPE in general!! ;-)

.

.

.

.

China watches nervously as Taiwan gears up for election - TOPIX....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/T1SNR19BDMUS...

[POST #16]

.

.

.

.
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
Oil reserves in Libya....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in...

Libya Oil Exports....
http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/09/libya-oi...

{dmunson, TAIWAN's Formosa Plastics Corp can process crude with high sulfur content in them as well!!=)}

Red Herring: Libya Oil Exports Offline Indefinitely?....
http://www.econmatters.com/2011/04/red-herrin...

Oil or not oil—that is one of the questions....
http://anticap.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/oil-o...

Of Ruins, Oil and Money!....
http://thetopnewz.com/2011/09/09/of-ruins-oil...
.

.

.

.

World OIL Reserves in 2005....
http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/World_Oi...

.

.

.

.

[What is left with DELETIONS and CENSORSHIP]

.

.

.

.

Libya air strikes: Conflict linked to wider Middle East....
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28948948

.

.

.

.

Funny, THEY with WESTERN GLOBAL MASS MEDIA mostly blamed on just UAE when that mess is made way long before that for those REGIONAL INSTABILITIES! This ARTICLE is a bit more fair view of things.... hehe!! >=)

[POST #44]
TW_sugar_daddio wrote:
Mirage 2000 seems to be used often lately and more DRAMA unfold!! >=P

.

.

.

.

Libya air strikes show UAE willing to 'go it alone'....
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Libya_air_str...

.

.

.

.

Washington knew Egypt and UAE were planning to secretly bomb Libya and warned them to stop, official says....
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/26/washi...

.

Pounce said, "

golfer in chief thinks he is powerful (didn't stopping him bowing to the Saudi King) he feels he can dictate to others how it should be. Problem is nobody listens to a weak man. Be it Russia,Hamas,Hezb-allah,Iran.T he Taliban,Pakistan,China or even Americas Allies who with Obama in power have got used to getting shafted Be it the Uk, Israel, Egypt or even Israel.

"

.

.

.

.

That can be fixed by selling 66 F-15C/D/E and also 66 F-16C/D Block 50/52+ to TAIWAN with ASAP!! ;-)
.

.

.

.

UNITED BASES of AMERICA....
http://seattleducation2010.wordpress.com/2013...

.

.

.

.

Well, USA Empire just like to CALL THE SHOT because My TAIWAN NATION with enough USEFUL WEAPON SYSTEMS such as 4 BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBS might just want to change all of their BS STATUS QUO!!{roll my eyes}

.

.

.

.

What Would Chinese Hegemony Look Like?....
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-10/what...

.

.

.

.

It is already here! CHINA is SUPERPOWER WANNABE while USA is SUPERPOWER HAD BEEN! Imagine SOVIET UNION telling USA to suck their COCKS! USA do not! CHINA tell USA to sock their COCKS, and USA do it! USA have to ask CHINA if USA can even sell a few WEAPON SYSTEMS to TAIWAN now a day! How pathetic is that? Henry Kissinger [<--- A JEW]'s PRO-CHINA Jew-CHRISTIAN-Gay POLICY is just working so well!! >=P

“Karam Baloch V/S Nizar Baloch”

Since: May 11

UAE

#47 Aug 29, 2014
Dragn City construction in full swing in Bahrain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Orleans 216,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Into The Night 60,009
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min An NFL Fan 1,394,410
Observations 54 min A Noted Observer 126
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,100
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,677
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,398
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages