Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband

Full story: Newsday

First lady Laura Bush acknowledged President Bush 's unpopularity, but said Monday that history will vindicate her husband's two-term presidency.
Comments
54,421 - 54,440 of 54,500 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2014

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Barky von Schnauzer wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for whomever gets elected. They are inheriting the worst mess, ever. No Democrat ever messed up the country, like these two evil Prix.
Indeed
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
Bush and Obama, two fascist war mongers who also hate freedom.
Yep, two pawns of the New World Order globalist tyrants.

Sadly, Obama will likely be re-elected, as we saw another false-flag mass shooting today that was almost certainly perpetrated by our own black ops to further vilify gun owners and the 2nd amendment.

Today's mass shooting was likely staged just like the Aurora event was, and as a result, we will have to give up our guns (sovereignty) to the UN.

What is worse is that this almost certainly isn't going to be the last staged shooting/bombing before the election. There will be more bloodshed to ensure guns are banned and Obama (not accountable to the press/people) is re-elected.

The (false) narrative will come out over the next few days that this shooting was perpetrated by a radical right-wing extremist that bought his guns legally, and his ammo online. The calls for new gun laws will come from all of the predictable places.

The next false flag attack will likely be an IED set off by a "veteran or group of veterans" that have become "radical right wing militia members." >>> Enter the TSA onto the highways and city streets.

Call me crazy now, WAKE UP when it happens...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

"And you don't believe were on the Eve of Destruction."

Words to a great song during the Vietnam War.

We got through that and will mange to get through this.This is nothing in comparison.

Please visit the Vietnam War Memorial. Thanks

We are losing our credibility all around the world however because of those Dame Republicans, it suppose to be those Dame Yankees.
Danube Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

History --- the Obama presidency --- has alread vindicated W.

Four more yeas of Obama will send America into the obivion of bankruptcy and third world status.
Just Saying

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

More than $5 trillion added to the federal debt under Obama, unemployment well over 8% throughout his term, almost half of all Americans paying no taxes, virtual amnesty towards illegal aliens in violation of U.S. law, disregard of the Constitution, Fast and Furious, Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, record numbers of U.S. deaths in Afghanistan, foreign policy in shambles, encouraging our enemies, dissing our allies,and the list goes on and on.

Obama makes Bush look better and better with each passing day.
Just Saying

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Caprio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bush did help a lot to pave the way - more deregulation, illegal immigration and pandering/catering to greedy corporations, etc. I voted for Obama, and while I expected more from him, he didn't do everything bad. We'll see how the job market goes right before elections. I still wouldn't vote for Romney. He's a Republican who believes everyone should pay taxes, except himself. While Obama is not perfect, Mitt would be worse for a middle class citizen like myself. Anyone who is not the ultra rich elite of our society or corporate elite, should not vote for Romney. While both parties are not perfect and power and greed lurk in both; my cause and interests and that of the middle class and poor, have a lesser chance of being addressed by someone like Mitt.
Ask yourself if you and your loved ones are better off than four years ago, and answer honestly before voting.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself if you and your loved ones are better off than four years ago, and answer honestly before voting.
So that means Willard will be better?
Andros

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself if you and your loved ones are better off than four years ago, and answer honestly before voting.
Better yet, ask yourself what Obama will try to pull off when he knows he won't have to face the voters again?
Just Saying

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means Willard will be better?
He certainly can't be any worse. At least he knows what "economy" and "business" and "budget" means without having to consult a dictionary.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Bush was doing FINE until nancy pelooosi got voted in as SPEAKER....
Term beginning in Jan. 2007

THAT's when iT went ALL to Hell!

Our economy WAS STRONG!
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

put down your flag.
think about the local injustice before landing in moon.
History is a record to expose the barbaric civilization
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Here is my succinct and cerisp response to the historical role of the BUSH and co
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TJRJP0R1UD8I...
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

some non-qualified and law abiding citizens wish to see the life of
WHITE HOUSE
This lady had not the grace to see the reality..
I mean those puny law abiding citizens were poets and poor.
History is there
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

comrades
sorry for my indecent comments.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>He certainly can't be any worse. At least he knows what "economy" and "business" and "budget" means without having to consult a dictionary.
I cannot support his reactionary social positions. They are batshit crazy.
Bigtime fun skintube game

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

The ONLY Bush I ever could trust was my own.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Vindicated?

Well, let's see, Bush left two unfinished wars,
a federal deficit of $10.5 trillion, a 7.5% unemployment rate, an economy losing 700,000
jobs per month and a budget for 2009 that had
a built-in $1.5 trillion deficit. Even after numerous warnings about terrorists flying airliners
into tall buildings he was caught with his pants down and his response to Hurricane Katrina was strictly ho-hum. He jumped om Air Force One and
flew out to Arizona to help McCain cut his birthday cake.

Sum total? Complete criminal incompetence.
Murder Non Whites for OIL

Springfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Bush, Jr. and Sr., taught the World what Racist Genocide was. These were every bit as violent and racist as Hitler.
They won't be back
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

We all live with all our inadequacies till our death.
We have to refurbish our innocent thoughts as a new born child and not to expose our ignorance because of our university papers with the title professor, Dr, and acadamicar.
Life is too short to expose the real world for those who are blind and rich and unconcerned .
let death levels
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

i am sorry to expose my ignorance.
i uphold Ghandhi for his intellectual acumen.
I uphold Mother Theresa for her human approach.
I uphold MLK for his bravery.
I uphold Karl Marx for his world outlook
And i uphold a non violent protest( including self-immolation and not hurting others)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE