Woman charged in fatal Rogers Park st...

Woman charged in fatal Rogers Park stabbing

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Woman charged in fatal Rogers Park stabbing. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An 18-year-old woman was charged with fatally stabbing a Dolton man on Thursday in what police called a domestic-related incident, officials said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Yea mean to tell me this Dalton moron had to travel all the way up to rogers park to get himself stabbed to death?

He wasn't able to find someone in Dalton willing or able to stab him??

Now you understand why the black community is in such sad shape these days......

Be the attorney general will be launching a full scale " lame" investigation when he hears about this.
skittles with cough syrup

Pittston, PA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
she looks like trayvon martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,315,007
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Fair Game 55,636
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min stoney 202,086
Farrakhan 2 hr StevenCare 17
News Chicago police union stands by cop charged with... 2 hr USA USA USA USA 20
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 8,206
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 3 hr friendly 265
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages