IRS needs to be destroyed!!

IRS needs to be destroyed!!

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2014
The ball keeps rolling on this. The game of the democrats of "catch m if you can" may hold up in court so far (until criminal prosecution is initiated), but the party of takers and breakers have helped to forever grow and cement the IRS as an organization of no good.

As evidence unrolls, everybody involved needs to lose pensions, any future in public service and names out in the public. These people behind this have targeted innocent Americans with threats that are more serious to most of us than the odd death threats or the house intruder.

With regards to IRS and it's league of parasites, never forgive, never forget!!
not a fool

Wilkes Barre, PA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Some fool is getting audited.
Sammy

London, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2014
not a fool wrote:
Some fool is getting audited.
i most certainly agree with you there!!!. The Tea Party is what needs to be destroyed.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2014
It is always easy to spot mindless liberal deadbeats for their lack of arguments.

Weak boys!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min SweLL GirL 8,928
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 217,067
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Genuine Waxman 1,396,357
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 50 min bozo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,175
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr fair assessment 102,560
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr Retired SOF 2,157

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages