“I looked, and behold,”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Feb 4, 2014
pde wrote:
<quoted text>
I am constantly having to locate things my husband misplaces. He claims to have a "place" for everything, but that place changes on a daily basis. He also can never remember the new place.
We just moved, and my husband supposedly packed up all the things he didn't want to lose in one box that we moved in the car with us to the new house, and he put that box in a "safe place". Guess what is lost? That box.
A weakness of mine is not being able to locate things when I don't know where they are. Something I am looking for can be right in front of my face and I just don't see it.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#22 Feb 4, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>Ex husband would lose stuff all the time and when I'd find it (you just backtrack and use a bit of logic where it could be) he'd accuse me of hiding his stuff on him.(Huh? Ya, there's a reason he's an ex.)
He finally got fed up with you always hiding his stuff; didn't he?!:p

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He finally got fed up with you always hiding his stuff; didn't he?!:p
Apparently with the second wife as well. Who couldn't see that coming? I laugh.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#24 Feb 4, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently with the second wife as well. Who couldn't see that coming? I laugh.
Was she the one who filed?
Blergh

Nashville, TN

#25 Feb 4, 2014
LW1- Tell spouse to fix own stuff for the club and, if they can't stand her staying at her own house, they don't have to come inside.

LW2- Whether it's a psychobabble 'disorder' or she's just doing stunts for games, he needs to decide whether this and her other problems are worth dealing with in the long haul in spite of all her positives before making any further moves.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Aurora, CO

#26 Feb 4, 2014
Toj wrote:
L1: I would not leave my house. I wouldn't cook for them either. Get your butt over to the VFW or something. Find a table at Denny's.
You btches are gonna do what your man tells ya

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she the one who filed?
Yes.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 4, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You btches are gonna do what your man tells ya
<<looks around>> I don't see any men here.:D
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#29 Feb 4, 2014
1: No jerk is booting me out of my own home. Baboozled? What the eff does this mean? Is he the only one with a pair...?

2: I would get annoyed too. Screw this head thinking crap. She sounds like a flake. I don't like flakes. There are simple strategies to employ and it sounds like she's not attempting any. I don't respect that.
Everyday? She can't put all her stuff in one bag to find? She sounds like a moron.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#30 Feb 4, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
1: No jerk is booting me out of my own home. Baboozled? What the eff does this mean? Is he the only one with a pair...?
When my poker buddies come over to smoke cigars and drink beer, you're making us snacks and getting the hell out of there to go fawn over your latest hair-style with your lady friends. Got it!? When you come back, we're having drunken sex! I'll buy you a new purse with the money I won. Deal?

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#31 Feb 4, 2014
I almost never lose/misplace stuff. On the rare occasion that it does happen, it annoys me because it's so not like me. D doesn't lose stuff either so I guess we're both lucky.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#32 Feb 5, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
When my poker buddies come over to smoke cigars and drink beer, you're making us snacks and getting the hell out of there to go fawn over your latest hair-style with your lady friends. Got it!? When you come back, we're having drunken sex! I'll buy you a new purse with the money I won. Deal?
Speaking of, I got fringe. I'm not feeling it but I get compliments.
A student said gingerly, "Miss Cheluzal, um, your bangs make you look younger and even more professional than you already look."
ROFL

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#33 Feb 6, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of, I got fringe. I'm not feeling it but I get compliments.
A student said gingerly, "Miss Cheluzal, um, your bangs make you look younger and even more professional than you already look."
ROFL
haven't had bangs since 7th or 8th grade. I can't bring myself to do it. They're too much of a pain.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#34 Feb 6, 2014
Then you're doing it wrong!
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't had bangs since 7th or 8th grade. I can't bring myself to do it. They're too much of a pain.
Kuuipo

Marina, CA

#35 Feb 6, 2014
LW1: Dude started his own Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes lodge and elected himself the Grand Poobah. Don't cook for them, let them order pizza. Then go out with the girls and have some fun whilte they are staying in.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#36 Feb 6, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either!
I kept longer ones that swept sideways easy enough.
But they are cute.
I run a straightener through them to tame and it's not too bad.
Got another compliment today.
I trimmed them when they hit my eyelash, rofl.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#37 Feb 7, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either!
I kept longer ones that swept sideways easy enough.
But they are cute.
I run a straightener through them to tame and it's not too bad.
Got another compliment today.
I trimmed them when they hit my eyelash, rofl.
If I tried to trim them, they'd be 1/2 inch long and crooked!!! lol
Kuuipo

Marina, CA

#38 Feb 7, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing them out is a bigger pain. I gave up. I'm pretty good at cutting them reasonably straight. I kind of brush them to one side anyway, so the straightness is not so important.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#39 Feb 7, 2014
This thread would be more fun if you started talking about panties instead.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 7, 2014
RACE wrote:
This thread would be more fun if you started talking about panties instead.
Speaking of which, glad your Pres is happy, but did you ever get your haircut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,534,504
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,186
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 240,817
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 2 hr Mike Rowe 4
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 3 hr Starr 22
Review: Chicago Hauntings Tours 3 hr Annie Cooney 1
News Morning Spin: Preckwinkle says she'll run for r... 4 hr Yes But 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages