Eric Zorn 2nd A Prohibits Treason

Eric Zorn 2nd A Prohibits Treason

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2013
http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

The only purpose of the 2nd amendment is to prohibit all Govt's from regulating our weapons.

Unfortunately it has become illegal to threaten police and politicians, and the Govt (cops and politicians) regulates our weapons.

I own an AK-47.

Realistically speaking, the police know me and where I live, so if the Gov't orders guns to be confiscated, I expect they will either arrest me on the street (away from my home where my guns are), or (OR) they'll send fifty or more swat members to my home where I will then expect to have a field day on Gestapo trash (and I swear, I won't give a fk about being killed, but mostly it will be a shame if I ____ to ___ at least one of them). I much prefer to die than be controlled. My hate for antigun Obama is growing.

Govt is always our worst enemy; its crimes are usually genocide and slavery. North Korea uses brainwashing, and unfortunately civilians don't own AK-47's.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aquarius-WY 1,760,210
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Fart on Bozo 64,674
Johnny brandenburg 49 min Wanting answers 7
News A bridge to segregation? An Englewood photograp... 1 hr lol 1
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 2 hr winner 102
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr winner 2,610
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr winner 3,862

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages