~ Ted Bundy Snatched Kimmy 28 Years A...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Shelbyville, IN

#70 Sep 3, 2009

all i have to say is you all are nuts

Littleton, CO

#71 Oct 5, 2009
Ginger- you are a very sick person.

United States

#72 Nov 12, 2009
Ginger wrote:
So. know I'll ask you all for your forgivness, if I had rubed any of you all the wrong way.Ok? Ok. I'll talk to you later.
Sweetie, I am a Christian . I believe that if you ask for forgiveness and you really mean it, you are forgiven.
However, Ted Bundy was a sociopathic murderer. A sociopath has no conscience whatsoever. They will say or do anything to further their own agenda or to manipulate you. It's sad that Bundy was a sociopath, but it is impossible to say whether he really meant he had come to God or not. My guess is he was just trying to manipulate the public, and judging by your words, he succeeded.

#73 Feb 27, 2010
the prick who said bundy monster was ok and
commented that kimberley deserved
it is going to burn in hell
and the thick bitch who said deep down he was a good man she will go to hell too
tedbundy sucks

Berlin, Germany

#74 Apr 8, 2011
I really hate the people here who support ted bundy no little girl deserves to get raped and killed so think before you comment on this ginger get a life you stupid pedophile supporter
tedbundy sucks

Berlin, Germany

#75 Apr 8, 2011
Ted Bundys a hero wrote:
He was not, Gimger rocks and Kimberley Leach dserved it because she was a nasty little girl who rejected all the rejects she deserved, Ted Bundy didnt derserve to go to the Electric chair his Girlfriend should of done because she abonded from the second she knew and she raped all of those girls.
-x- Ted Bundy rocks my world, he gorgeous unliek hes victims and i guess he wouldnt have much fun in the 2oos because all the girls are ugly and Ginger right, you losers are all wrong, I hate Sharon Tate and Kimnerley Leach
I really hate that there are people in the world like you. go to hell stupid pedophile

#76 Apr 25, 2011
Bundy was a animal, he killed because he liked it!

Burlington, Canada

#77 Mar 30, 2013
The USA wrote:
I met Ted in a bar in Dec of 1973 on the slopes of Breckenridge Co. Do you want to know what he said?
what did Ted say?

Burlington, Canada

#78 Mar 30, 2013
he was a sexual sadist, he tortured them.
not beaten, as you say. Tortured alive, choked, then terrorized, made to pose like the old pictures he looked at, telling them they are to die, and pulling there teeth out alive, hair, raping them with objects, and cutting hands off alive, you want this, sick I say
I read alot about this guy and he is EVIL and killed over 150 ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Grey Ghost 1,291,007
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Enter 198,398
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Chris Tolles Zuck... 100,844
News Murders keep adding up for deadliest September ... 12 hr bozo 3341 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 17 hr RJS 8,157
Amy 10-3-15 19 hr RACE 2
Abby 10-3-15 19 hr RACE 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages