~ Ted Bundy Snatched Kimmy 28 Years A...
Male Exotic Dancer

Charlotte, NC

#50 Feb 2, 2008
Jezza wrote:
Im with ginger. I hate to admit it, but I undderstand were sshes coming from. I had sexual fantasies about being beaten, killed and carried away by Ted. I know it sounds awful, but its just a wierd fantasy. If I were to mutilated and killed, that would be the way to go. To have my bloody, unconscious body carried away by that handsome guy is a mosochistic fantasy. He would have chosen a girl like me,because Im 5'4" 135lbs. very shapely with sexy feet. And I know he had a foot fetish.

McArt wrote:
Theres a big difference between fantasy and reality. If this did happen to you, youd probably shit and piss on yourself with fear of death and pain and then vomit till you passed out, wondering if you were ever going to see the world again...And you would hate the person for doing this to you and for taking everything away from you, everything.
I dont mean to be brutal in my words, but its important to differentiate reality from imagination. Thats exactly what these bastards who kill people inthis way cant do, and its what stops everyone else from being the same.

I say:
So shed shit and piss on herself with fear? You said it like its a bad thing, like she hasnt already thought about that. Sadomasochism is a VERY, VERY deep subject. Rape fantsies are VERY, VERY common. Women are afraid to express them because of assholes like McArt and "rick r."
And if I were wise I wouldnt call this insanity.The same way Ted went unsuspected, so could youre wife. Think about all the things she does that confuses the shit out of you. Factor in masochism it all makes sense. I could tell you stories you wouldnt believe. Ive broke into a females house at knight and raped the shit out of her. "I think Im in love with you." "You gotta be a man to do that." "You fulfilled my fantasy." This is the shit Ive heard from them.
And people that "differentiate" between imagination and reality confine themselves to what people around them deem normal or possible. Id like people to adopt the attitude
"Whats the point of living if I cant feel alive."
jan

Chicago, IL

#51 Feb 2, 2008
Male Exotic Dancer wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Im with ginger. I hate to admit it, but I undderstand were sshes coming from. I had sexual fantasies about being beaten, killed and carried away by Ted. I know it sounds awful, but its just a wierd fantasy. If I were to mutilated and killed, that would be the way to go. To have my bloody, unconscious body carried away by that handsome guy is a mosochistic fantasy. He would have chosen a girl like me,because Im 5'4" 135lbs. very shapely with sexy feet. And I know he had a foot fetish.
McArt wrote:
Theres a big difference between fantasy and reality. If this did happen to you, youd probably shit and piss on yourself with fear of death and pain and then vomit till you passed out, wondering if you were ever going to see the world again...And you would hate the person for doing this to you and for taking everything away from you, everything.
I dont mean to be brutal in my words, but its important to differentiate reality from imagination. Thats exactly what these bastards who kill people inthis way cant do, and its what stops everyone else from being the same.
I say:
So shed shit and piss on herself with fear? You said it like its a bad thing, like she hasnt already thought about that. Sadomasochism is a VERY, VERY deep subject. Rape fantsies are VERY, VERY common. Women are afraid to express them because of assholes like McArt and "rick r."
And if I were wise I wouldnt call this insanity.The same way Ted went unsuspected, so could youre wife. Think about all the things she does that confuses the shit out of you. Factor in masochism it all makes sense. I could tell you stories you wouldnt believe. Ive broke into a females house at knight and raped the shit out of her. "I think Im in love with you." "You gotta be a man to do that." "You fulfilled my fantasy." This is the shit Ive heard from them.
And people that "differentiate" between imagination and reality confine themselves to what people around them deem normal or possible. Id like people to adopt the attitude
"Whats the point of living if I cant feel alive."
you are a lowlife piece of shit, you are whacked..
Male Exotic Dancer

Charlotte, NC

#52 Feb 6, 2008
jan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a lowlife piece of shit, you are whacked..
Fulfilling fantasies is whacked? Id love to debate, but I dont think youre up for it.
Male Exotic Dancer

Charlotte, NC

#53 Feb 6, 2008
Im not backing serial killers. Id kill Ted myself. Just explaining S+M. I have a vast experience in the industry. Youd really be surprized at what the average schoolteacher wants you to do to her.
phillip

Hamilton, Bermuda

#54 Feb 11, 2008
to shady lady,
what a cruel completeloser you are.
Kayla

United States

#55 May 2, 2008
Yes, Ted Bundy was a very good-looking man, Ginger, and it's ok to think that, but looks are only skin-deep and what he did was very wrong, and inhumane. No one on this Earth deserves to be tortured like Ted Bundy tortured his victims. That is the exact reason that Ted was found guilty and sentenced to the death penalty. Furthermore, Ted did not "Rock", maybe for his intellect and knowledge, but he was obviously hiding a cruel man underneath. Hopefully he did find God, and receive forgiveness before his death, but you also do not have any proof of that. And, hey for a little while there, when I first found out about Ted, I had those fantasies too, Jezza, but I soon stepped back into reality and realized that if that had happened to me at the time, I would've not liked it. This is very ridiculous, and crazy that us, girls is thinking about this now, and this happened years ago. I mean, I'm 16 years old, and I can't get it out of my mind either. It's very strange what different people and there ways do to the world. Ted Bundy was a classic.
Tanhysha

Valley, AL

#56 Jun 3, 2008
ted bundy was a straight jackass i'm glad he was executed he shouldn't killed them women. just because he's handsome to you ginger don't mean you have to take his side. you know ted bundy should go to hell if he didn't go to hell he should then
Dave1982

AOL

#57 Jun 25, 2008
Ted Bundy was gay wrote:
Ginger is a 14 year old boy who has a self identity crisis. He is calling out for attention and ginger is in fact gay himself. Ted Bundy was gay. He just didn't know how to cope with in a positive manner.
Gee, you sure use the word gay a lot. Ginger is a girl and you are obviously a male who is clearly projecting his own homosexuality on others. Ted Bundy was not gay, he actually fathered a daughter in prison, but you my friend are a textbook queer. Cope with that in a positive manner.
david

Tacoma, WA

#58 Jul 31, 2008
Umm, before you worry about whether Bundy was gay or "fine", try to think of all the destruction of families he created. how would you like a blackberry bramble shoved up your backside, and then pulled out, ripping your insides out> That is what he was in to.
chukie

Ankara, Turkey

#59 Aug 5, 2008
Michael wrote:
Ted is a legend you will never forget.
you are freak bro like him
Mystery

Horsham, UK

#60 Apr 4, 2009
Too bad he didnt torture you. Fucked up retard ! Were you abused as a child
sonnyblack

Melrose Park, IL

#61 Apr 20, 2009
Ted Bundy was gay wrote:
Ginger is a 14 year old boy who has a self identity crisis. He is calling out for attention and ginger is in fact gay himself. Ted Bundy was gay. He just didn't know how to cope with in a positive manner.
ted bundy was not gay at all. he was completely twisted in the head. but definately not gay
Monique

UK

#62 May 23, 2009
Jezza, your comment made me laugh. I highly doubt you are completely serious, though.

I am fascinated with Ted Bundy, have probably read everything there is to read about him. The truth is Ted was "hot", as sexy as hell physically (in my opinion) but it ends there. If he had not been a sociopath, if he had not raped, bludgeoned to death many, many women (including a twelve year old child)and committed sick acts of necrophilia, i would have been extremely attracted to him back in the day. The thing is, he did do all those things, but that does not mean he ceases to be physically attractive to me.
Fantasy is just that, fantasy. and perfectly nice, normal and sane people can have really extreme ones. This does not make them "sick". What does is being a "Fan" of ted. Someone who thinks of him as a hero and forgets about those poor victims.
He who knows

AOL

#63 Jul 1, 2009
Bundy was executed in 1989 in Florida's electric chair.
LMAO

Nashville, TN

#64 Jul 2, 2009
Ted Bundy was gay wrote:
You're just mad because he didn't slip the sausage into you. Even though he went about getting sex the wrong way, he got more than you'll dream of having.
seriously

Nashville, TN

#65 Jul 2, 2009
Michael McArthur wrote:
The really scary part is that there are lots of Ted Bundy's out there, and too many Gingers that want to hook up with them. Fatal Attraction, or Natural Born Killers?
HELLO TO PIPPA, my Father hails from Minheniot, near Liscard in Cornwall.
The UK rocks!!
" The really scary part is that there are lots of Ted Bundy's out there, "

Way to go. Feed the hysteria. There are also lots of women like these;

Mary Ann Cotton: She was an English Serial Killer and had killed more than 20 people, including her own children, by using arsenic and then collected their insurance money. She was hanged on the 24th of March, 1873 at the Durham County Jail.

Marybeth Tinning: Working as a nurse’s aide, she was notorious for having killed nine of her own children by strangulating them and taking them to the hospital almost dead. She went un-noticed by the hospital authorities for a very long time, since they thought that these deaths were a genetic problem in the family. When she brought her adopted son to the hospital in an unconscious state, and he was later declared to be dead, the doctors began to suspect foul play. She was convicted on the 17th of July, 1987 and was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Nannie Doss: Also known as the "Giggling Granny" she was responsible for the killing of 11 people between 1920 and 1954. Her victims included her two sisters, her mother, a grandson, a nephew and her four husbands. She was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1955 and died 10 years later of leukemia.

Belle Gunness: Born in 1859, her whereabouts still unknown, she was responsible for the killings of more than 20 suitors and all of her children. Belle was also famous for burning down houses and collecting insurance money for the property and for her dead husbands. Later on, she progressed to placing an advertisement for a husband in a newspaper and luring prospective suitors to her home and killing them. She would bury the bodies in her farm and hog pen.

Dorothea Puente: In 1988, this 60 year old woman was sentenced to serve two terms of life imprisonment for the murders of at least 9 people. She would run a boarding house for elderly disabled people, and rob them of their benefit money. She would also kill them and keep on taking the government benefits by forging their checks.

Aileen Wuornos: An American Serial Killer, she was a prostitute and was put to death by lethal injection on the 9th of October, 1992. She was charged with killing seven men, who she claimed (attempted to) rape her while she was working as a prostitute.
seriously

Nashville, TN

#66 Jul 2, 2009
Black Widows: Veiled in Their Own Web of Darkness

By Joseph Geringer
Violence in Dulcet Tones
The gentler sex.

The softer sex.

The weaker sex.

While most of the violent crime committed since the beginning of time rightfully belongs to men,( propaganda) women have not been the wilting flowers promoted so heartily by Victorian adorers and (right or wrong) often evident in today's society. Before we get into detail about the fascinating phenomenon of the Black Widow, it is worth a brief overview of women's escalating role in the world of violent crime, particularly in the United States.

Since 1970, there has been an increasing and alarming rise 138 percent of violent crimes committed by women. Still, while the equivalent percentage compared to male violence is small (15 percent to 85 percent) the fact that the numbers have elevated so drastically points to something changing in society.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_m...
seriously

Nashville, TN

#67 Jul 2, 2009
There also of course Tennessee's own Mary Winkler
seriously

Nashville, TN

#68 Jul 2, 2009
These are the people feminists turned their backs on while they have condemned men like Ted Bundy. The ability to commit crime is not gender specific. Rape is a serious crime but there is an equally heinous crime that is barely noticed by most people, until now.

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/
Meg

Chelmsford, UK

#69 Aug 4, 2009
This is sick, why are so many people referring to Ted Bundy as a 'hero' and talking about having fantasies of him? You're actually sick in the head, it's disgusting. The man was a monster, how can you think otherwise?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,704,894
Trump is A 1 hr HRC bytch Killer 465
Men that wear panties 1 hr Should Carry Gun 3
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 1 hr FBI dropped Ball 13
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 1 hr Cant Attack Teacher 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr GALAXY FART 64,458
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr U_Nil_Name 243,316

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages