~ Ted Bundy Snatched Kimmy 28 Years A...
Norman Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jun 17, 2007
Ginger wrote:
Hay!!! Ted Bundy rocks, plus he's hot. you wouldn't want to be raped if you were IN PRISON. I know what he did was wrong, but all those men in jails or prisons are bad too. so if bundy were to get raped in prison, so should all the other thousands of bad guys. even if they were not killers or baby rapers. They too did somthing wrong to some ones ass in this world their selfs. SO if poor TED were to have to pay, they should too!So it's wrong to say that Ted should of gotten raped.
Poor Ted? He was a mad-dog rapist and Murderer of young women!A vile inhuman creature. Atlast count 36 died from his hands.
Ted Bundys a hero

London, UK

#27 Jun 22, 2007
He was not, Gimger rocks and Kimberley Leach dserved it because she was a nasty little girl who rejected all the rejects she deserved, Ted Bundy didnt derserve to go to the Electric chair his Girlfriend should of done because she abonded from the second she knew and she raped all of those girls.
-x- Ted Bundy rocks my world, he gorgeous unliek hes victims and i guess he wouldnt have much fun in the 2oos because all the girls are ugly and Ginger right, you losers are all wrong, I hate Sharon Tate and Kimnerley Leach
Michael

Traralgon, Australia

#29 Jul 19, 2007
Ted is a legend you will never forget.
JamieF

Foxboro, MA

#30 Jul 23, 2007
first off, Ginger u r just saying this dumb stuff to get attention. U have no clue what the HECK u r saying and now u take it out on internet. Second off any man who rapes, tortures and kills 36 women (proably more that we do not know about) is a crazy pysco! He would not get raped in jail bc all the other men would not want to TOUC a MASS SERIAL KILLER... DEFINATLY NOT FINE!
Katy

Quincy, FL

#31 Jul 26, 2007
Too bad Ginger was not a victim!!!
Poland vs Anarctica

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 26, 2007
Is anyone here old enough to be a parent? If so, are you a parent?

No parent, no matter how retarded, depraved or drunk, would get their kicks by entering a discussion like this. So at least we know the mentality we're dealing with here.
I'm not here to scold any of you, because I know you're doing it to get a rise out of someone.
Some day you will remember this day, and cringe at your own stupidity. That day may not be near, judging how adolescent you appear to be.
Think of me when that day comes and your
entire body will quiver and recoil from the memory of this stupid act you've engaged in here.
franc

Aldershot, UK

#33 Aug 17, 2007
Michael wrote:
Ted is a legend you will never forget.
fool
franc

Aldershot, UK

#34 Aug 17, 2007
Ted Bundys a hero wrote:
He was not, Gimger rocks and Kimberley Leach dserved it because she was a nasty little girl who rejected all the rejects she deserved, Ted Bundy didnt derserve to go to the Electric chair his Girlfriend should of done because she abonded from the second she knew and she raped all of those girls.
-x- Ted Bundy rocks my world, he gorgeous unliek hes victims and i guess he wouldnt have much fun in the 2oos because all the girls are ugly and Ginger right, you losers are all wrong, I hate Sharon Tate and Kimnerley Leach
fool
franc

Aldershot, UK

#35 Aug 17, 2007
Norman Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Ted? He was a mad-dog rapist and Murderer of young women!A vile inhuman creature. Atlast count 36 died from his hands.
poor ted? how about all teh people he blugeoned to death with rocks, clubs etc, he's in hell and your going teh right way to follow his sorry ass
ElitistBitch

Bradford, PA

#36 Aug 20, 2007
Ted was gorgeous and dynamic...but I hate his
crimes.
Those poor girls.
At least they went quickly.
UNDERCONSTRUCTIO N

Göteborg, Sweden

#37 Aug 26, 2007
YOU ******* IDIOTS!!! YOU DON'T KNOW SHAIZ! YOU'RE JUST ******* PLAIN STUPID ALL OF YOU!! YOU'RE ALL GONNA ******* FRY IN HELL HAHAHAH...
just kidding.. ok it's like this... this TED.. he's dead... fried in the head.. hehehe
The USA

Freedom, PA

#38 Sep 4, 2007
I met Ted in a bar in Dec of 1973 on the slopes of Breckenridge Co. Do you want to know what he said?
ElitistBitch

Bradford, PA

#40 Sep 10, 2007
The USA wrote:
I met Ted in a bar in Dec of 1973 on the slopes of Breckenridge Co. Do you want to know what he said?
Yes...!
ElitistBitch

Bradford, PA

#42 Sep 11, 2007
Mmmmmm...Ted.
Father my children, haha.
Irene

Kensington, MD

#43 Sep 11, 2007
Ginger wrote:
So. know I'll ask you all for your forgivness, if I had rubed any of you all the wrong way.Ok? Ok. I'll talk to you later.
GOD helped everyone when that dumb ass Ted Bundy was taken from our f-----d up world which Ted contributed too.
So long Ted, too bad you weren't just as tortured
Irene

Kensington, MD

#44 Sep 11, 2007
Ted Bundys a hero wrote:
Besides your stupid comments, you need to seriously learn how to use grammar and do a spell check. Man your letter is hard to read! But then again who cares. You said nothing of importance.
Tangia

Mckinney, TX

#45 Nov 6, 2007
Ginger wrote:
Do not get angery. Ted rocks but not in a way you think I mean it. when I SAY HE ROCKS ,I MEAN HE'S SO FINE. I do like him, even the darn FL Jugde said he liked TED and that he thought it was a darn shame ect. I DON'T THINK WHAT TED DID WAS RIGHT. IT'S SAD HOW ALL THOSE YOUNG LADIES WERE KILLED, INCLUDING POOR KIM. AND GOD FAORGAVE TED. BECAUSE TED WAS WITH GOD WHEN HE LEFT THIS SCREWED UP WORLD.
your stupid
Tangia

Mckinney, TX

#46 Nov 6, 2007
Jezza wrote:
I'm with Ginger. I hate to admit it, but I understand where she's coming from. I had exual fantasies about being beaten, killed and carried away by Ted. I know it sounds awful, but it's just a wierd fantasy. If I were to be mutilated and killed that would be the way to go. To have my bloody unconscious body carried by that handsome guy is a masochistic fantasy. He would have chosen a girl like me, because I'm 5'4" 135lbs. very shapely with sexy feet. And I know he had a foot fetish.
your stupid
Tangia

Mckinney, TX

#47 Nov 6, 2007
your stupid just like that Ginger girl. I don't even feel like explaining why your stupid- just know that you are!!!!
Jen

Chicago, IL

#48 Nov 6, 2007
Didn't this post come out about a month ago? WHO CARES?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Coffee Party 214,311
News Chicago Man Wears Bulletproof Vest When He Driv... 12 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min FYVM 1,382,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min RACE 101,943
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min GEORGIA 1,500
last post wins! (Apr '13) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 979
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min GEORGIA 8,389
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages