The cops should have let him get raped in jail
bill jones

Mobile, AL

#5 Feb 16, 2006
the cops should have let him get raped in jail
Ginger

Tucson, AZ

#6 Feb 25, 2006
Hay!!! Ted Bundy rocks, plus he's hot. you wouldn't want to be raped if you were IN PRISON. I know what he did was wrong, but all those men in jails or prisons are bad too. so if bundy were to get raped in prison, so should all the other thousands of bad guys. even if they were not killers or baby rapers. They too did somthing wrong to some ones ass in this world their selfs. SO if poor TED were to have to pay, they should too!So it's wrong to say that Ted should of gotten raped.
Ginger

Tucson, AZ

#7 Feb 25, 2006
Do not get angery. Ted rocks but not in a way you think I mean it. when I SAY HE ROCKS ,I MEAN HE'S SO FINE. I do like him, even the darn FL Jugde said he liked TED and that he thought it was a darn shame ect. I DON'T THINK WHAT TED DID WAS RIGHT. IT'S SAD HOW ALL THOSE YOUNG LADIES WERE KILLED, INCLUDING POOR KIM. AND GOD FAORGAVE TED. BECAUSE TED WAS WITH GOD WHEN HE LEFT THIS SCREWED UP WORLD.
Ginger

Tucson, AZ

#8 Feb 25, 2006
And I was raised and told that if you ask for forgivenss, and take jesus as your lord and saviour, and repent your forgiven. Ted found God way before his death.
Ginger

Tucson, AZ

#9 Feb 25, 2006
So. know I'll ask you all for your forgivness, if I had rubed any of you all the wrong way.Ok? Ok. I'll talk to you later.
blah

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2006
Ginger wrote:
So. know I'll ask you all for your forgivness, if I had rubed any of you all the wrong way.Ok? Ok. I'll talk to you later.
NO its not ok.. your a crackhead kthnx
rick r

AOL

#12 Mar 1, 2006
ginger get help for your condition!
Ted Bundy was gay

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 17, 2006
Ginger is a 14 year old boy who has a self identity crisis. He is calling out for attention and ginger is in fact gay himself. Ted Bundy was gay. He just didn't know how to cope with in a positive manner.
joann

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2006
Ginger wrote:
And I was raised and told that if you ask for forgivenss, and take jesus as your lord and saviour, and repent your forgiven. Ted found God way before his death.
he did not find god,he is in hell where he belongs,you sound just as screwed up as him.are you related to him....
Ember

Hamilton, New Zealand

#15 Sep 1, 2006
Ted Bundy hmmm.. another wretch was John Wayne Gacy. I wonder what homosexuality has to do with them being screwed up in the head. How can a person be gay and hate the fact and fail to accept it ??
Heterosexuals don't go insane over their sexuality why homosexuals do? Is it because society makes them go crazy?
Pippa

Hull, UK

#16 Oct 7, 2006
Ginger, i think when the judge said he liked him, it was in relation to his law abilities not his personality - the world is screwed up because of people like ted bundy and if you are going to make such bold statements you need to work on your spelling if you are to be taken seriously, also ted bundy was not gay - he was a sexual sadist, there is a very big difference, but i do agree he should have suffered in the same way his victims did.
Shady Lady

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2007
stalin wrote:
Ted Bundy was a cool guy. he killed 36 women and raped them. he was also attracted to dead bodies. I think he had sex with a dead girl. thats pretty cool. I want to do the same thing. and I want to kill more people then him
oops, I had to flag this one sounds like a threat to me.
Michael McArthur

Hinsdale, IL

#21 Jun 1, 2007
The really scary part is that there are lots of Ted Bundy's out there, and too many Gingers that want to hook up with them. Fatal Attraction, or Natural Born Killers?

HELLO TO PIPPA, my Father hails from Minheniot, near Liscard in Cornwall.

The UK rocks!!

Since: Jun 07

United States

#22 Jun 1, 2007
Um, I'm new to this site, and I read the papers, but does anyone have a link?

Since: Jun 07

United States

#23 Jun 1, 2007
Um, I'm new to this site, but does anyone have a link? I haven't heard any of this-
Jezza

AOL

#24 Jun 8, 2007
I'm with Ginger. I hate to admit it, but I understand where she's coming from. I had exual fantasies about being beaten, killed and carried away by Ted. I know it sounds awful, but it's just a wierd fantasy. If I were to be mutilated and killed that would be the way to go. To have my bloody unconscious body carried by that handsome guy is a masochistic fantasy. He would have chosen a girl like me, because I'm 5'4" 135lbs. very shapely with sexy feet. And I know he had a foot fetish.
McArt

Dublin, Ireland

#25 Jun 17, 2007
Jezza wrote:
I'm with Ginger. I hate to admit it, but I understand where she's coming from. I had exual fantasies about being beaten, killed and carried away by Ted. I know it sounds awful, but it's just a wierd fantasy. If I were to be mutilated and killed that would be the way to go. To have my bloody unconscious body carried by that handsome guy is a masochistic fantasy. He would have chosen a girl like me, because I'm 5'4" 135lbs. very shapely with sexy feet. And I know he had a foot fetish.
There's a big difference between fantasy and reality. If this did happen to you, you'd probably shit and piss on yourself with fear of death and pain and then vomit till you passed out, wondering if you'd ever see the world again... And you would hate the person for doing all this to you and for taking everything away from you, everything.

I don't mean to be brutal in my words but it's important to differentiate reality from imagination. That's exactly what these bastards who kill people in this way can't do and it's what stops everyone else from being the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,850
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Realtime 1,143,931
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min OzRitz 48,560
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 48 min Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 58 min Kuuipo 3
gaand maaro 1 hr Aadya 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance