Bucktown Attack Suspects Due In Court

Apr 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cbs2chicago.com

Share + Apr 28, 2010 5:58 am US/Central CHICAGO 1 of 1 Heriberto Viramontes, 30, and Marcy Cruz, 25, are charged with aggravated battery and armed robbery in the beating and robbery of two women in Bucktown.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Citizen

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

I am so glad that they caught these criminals. This is just so unbelievable. Humans can degenerate to a level below any savage animal out there.
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

"The Longest Yard" lightbulb or boom box trick would be a bad idea against the baseball bat attacker.......
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

CORRECTION: It WOULDN'T be a bad idea against the vicious baseball bat attacker b*stard, "The Longest Yard" lightbulb or boom box trick, Sheesh, How could ANYBODY want to rehabilitate that a**hole??????????
Johnny Winter

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Oye, Marcy y Heriberto---Buena Suerte en Hell.. Animals the boat you's...beating on white girls in a white peoples hood? Welcome to the Wrath of Horror you two have entered and hopefully will remain in. You would have been better off batting your own in your own hood. You have awoken those with money and power---they get dangerous when they're awoken...but you know all about danger dont you two? This wasnt their first batting of the innocent. She's his HO and they do this on Friday and Thursday nights...then she goes home and plays mommy and gf to the other guy. But at heart---an absolute animal. And he's as good as dead when the Cobras or Kings get hold of him. Which will be fine with the public given the Justice System hasnt done a thing to him. He's the same bum whose former wife and he used to destroy rental properties in Carpentersville and Belvidere---urinating on the floor and defecating in the closets along with punched out drywall.

Look him up on the Rip Off Report dot com...

Thanks for the impression you have left for the rest of Hispanics trying to rent in those area Heriberto. For that alone you should be taken out, but we'll let the Cobras, Kings and Lords decide how to deal with the disgrace you've brought with your cowardice as a baseball player.

Hope your own sisters meet the pain you've been doling out to the innocent for years now. Maybe then you might feel something when it strikes close to home since you havent cared about others, nor apparently their property either.
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Johnny Winter wrote:
Oye, Marcy y Heriberto---Buena Suerte en Hell.. Animals the boat you's...beating on white girls in a white peoples hood? Welcome to the Wrath of Horror you two have entered and hopefully will remain in. You would have been better off batting your own in your own hood. You have awoken those with money and power---they get dangerous when they're awoken...but you know all about danger dont you two? This wasnt their first batting of the innocent. She's his HO and they do this on Friday and Thursday nights...then she goes home and plays mommy and gf to the other guy. But at heart---an absolute animal. And he's as good as dead when the Cobras or Kings get hold of him. Which will be fine with the public given the Justice System hasnt done a thing to him. He's the same bum whose former wife and he used to destroy rental properties in Carpentersville and Belvidere---urinating on the floor and defecating in the closets along with punched out drywall.
Look him up on the Rip Off Report dot com...
Thanks for the impression you have left for the rest of Hispanics trying to rent in those area Heriberto. For that alone you should be taken out, but we'll let the Cobras, Kings and Lords decide how to deal with the disgrace you've brought with your cowardice as a baseball player.
Hope your own sisters meet the pain you've been doling out to the innocent for years now. Maybe then you might feel something when it strikes close to home since you havent cared about others, nor apparently their property either.
Indeed, I CERTAINLY believe he's at High Risk for such. Possibly between now & 2013. My predictive feeling LEFT ME into such an exciting & eerie trance that it's going to happen, Eventually........
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Shades of 11-28-94 Wisconsin Prison??????????
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

.......And play the 1979 Fleetwood Mac "Tusk" at his funeral with Mr.Six crashing the sorry a** family, With the flambuoyantly LOUD & BRASSY USC Marching Band being rogues at the solemn service, Or the flambuoyantly LOUD & BRASSY ensamble of "Blast".....And Many, Many More sensationalistic & irreverant tunes like the long & BRASSY remastered Chicago 1970 tune "Make Me Smile", For the LONG list..........
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

.......And PUT the vicious cowardly bat attacker b*stard & a**hole in the old school ECW, In a FREE-FOR-ALL!!!!!!!!. Razor wire sticks, baseball bats & all, And that one flambe trick done in 1968 to Wilbur Snyder..........
bkr

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Judged:

all yall bastards talking shit just shut the fuck up what happen to innocent to proven guilty yall gonna look like dumd asses when the truth come out in court that she din't have nothing to do with this yall rot in hell trow the first stone if you havent sin she just put gas in her car with a stolen card. and paid him 20 dollars for it is that hiting some body with a bat no what ever he did was on his own
Yah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

bkr wrote:
all yall bastards talking shit just shut the fuck up what happen to innocent to proven guilty yall gonna look like dumd asses when the truth come out in court that she din't have nothing to do with this yall rot in hell trow the first stone if you havent sin she just put gas in her car with a stolen card. and paid him 20 dollars for it is that hiting some body with a bat no what ever he did was on his own
GO F*CK YOURSELF, And FURTHERMORE..........A POX ON YOU AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS..........
bucktown resi

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

i got a place for those two drop them off in the old alcatraz prison naked with food and water for one, thats it, and se who kills who first. now that would be justice! I said long ago that is the perfect idea to do for people also like gacy, dolmer, etc,etc all these wackos. why waist the tax payers money..they don't want to live with humans then treat them like savages...
Yah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

bucktown resi wrote:
i got a place for those two drop them off in the old alcatraz prison naked with food and water for one, thats it, and se who kills who first. now that would be justice! I said long ago that is the perfect idea to do for people also like gacy, dolmer, etc,etc all these wackos. why waist the tax payers money..they don't want to live with humans then treat them like savages...
Absolutely, And he should be "Quemada en la carcel".........EXTRA CRISPY!!!!!!!!.
Yah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

..........And to the COWARDLY A-HOLE who criticized me, By giving those negative marks, Go f*ck yourself, Criminal loving coward & GO S*CK Herberito's AIDS-Infested C*CK!!!!!!!!!!
law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Heriberto will get his finally. Don't know why he wasn't already in jail for all those charges in his life. Disgusting family as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min boundary painter 1,407
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,072,639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 7 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 16 min joey 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••