Student arrested for 'passing gas' an...

Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

There are 5662 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 284
Next Last
Mommy and Dave

Willimantic, CT

#6007 Nov 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
Hey cutie! how are things by you? All good I hope!
We are all well! Believe it or not, Dave is still a scout....Life. We still laugh about this thread and all the fun we had goofing with everyone here.

Hard to believe this all started for us because David was home sick with asthma one day long ago. We were bored and found this thread from the news station. Ah, the things a parent will do to entertain a fifth grader not feeling well....lol.....it's still around stinking up the net. lol...That's a goof ..

Still lingering after all these years....oh....still lingering....

M & D

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#6008 Nov 4, 2014
The Ripe ones always linger.
They also sometimes leave marks of their passing....
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all well! Believe it or not, Dave is still a scout....Life. We still laugh about this thread and all the fun we had goofing with everyone here.
Hard to believe this all started for us because David was home sick with asthma one day long ago. We were bored and found this thread from the news station. Ah, the things a parent will do to entertain a fifth grader not feeling well....lol.....it's still around stinking up the net. lol...That's a goof ..
Still lingering after all these years....oh....still lingering....
M & D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 284
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,620,790
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,004
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min SweLL GirL 11,443
The Party of Racism. 54 min Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 56 min TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 1 hr WHY 1
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 2 hr John Trott 48

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages