Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. Full Story
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5959 Jan 4, 2013
You can crop dust the captive passengers on the plane...
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard today I may be treated to a business trip to the eastern part of Kentucky...woo hoo!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5960 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, forget to mention... beware of the local meth lab -- might be in the motel room next door -- BOOM!
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard today I may be treated to a business trip to the eastern part of Kentucky...woo hoo!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5961 Jan 11, 2013
Niiiice!!!
That's hilarious.

I'd sue if I was the parents!!!!

Fn idiots.

There was a 5 year old who was arrested for an over due library book.

This crap happens all over the U.S

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5962 Jan 12, 2013
Ha.
You said crap and this thread is about farts....
Forgotten faith wrote:
Niiiice!!!
That's hilarious.
I'd sue if I was the parents!!!!
Fn idiots.
There was a 5 year old who was arrested for an over due library book.
This crap happens all over the U.S
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5963 Jan 14, 2013
If I fart in the woods and no one is there to sniff it, does it still stink?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5964 Jan 14, 2013
Only you know the answer to that!
Da Man wrote:
If I fart in the woods and no one is there to sniff it, does it still stink?
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5965 Jan 15, 2013
My farts always smell good to me...
RACE wrote:
Only you know the answer to that!
<quoted text>

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5966 Jan 15, 2013
Ha!
Da Man wrote:
My farts always smell good to me...
<quoted text>
Mr Taggert

Branford, CT

#5968 Feb 15, 2013
Just crop dusted the main office. The choking and gasping I heard as I rounded the corner was priceless.
pfft

United States

#5969 Feb 15, 2013
pfft

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5970 Feb 25, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard today I may be treated to a business trip to the eastern part of Kentucky...woo hoo!
I crop-dusted 65 passengers on a flight between Dallas and Chicago Thursday night. Considering I'd had Tex-Mex 3 days in a row, followed by In N Out Burger my last night in Dallas, I showed remarkable restraint and control.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5971 Feb 25, 2013
Must have been a small plane. I am sure you got the pilots too!
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
I crop-dusted 65 passengers on a flight between Dallas and Chicago Thursday night. Considering I'd had Tex-Mex 3 days in a row, followed by In N Out Burger my last night in Dallas, I showed remarkable restraint and control.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5972 Feb 26, 2013
RACE wrote:
Must have been a small plane. I am sure you got the pilots too!
<quoted text>
33 rows of 2 seats per side. The pilots could have opened the door to the cockpit and just turned in their seats to make announcements.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5973 Feb 26, 2013
Ah, a turbo prop, Your flatulance can be as noisy as you like on those.
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
33 rows of 2 seats per side. The pilots could have opened the door to the cockpit and just turned in their seats to make announcements.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5974 Feb 27, 2013
I dropped a landmine in the entrance to WalMart yesterday. SalukiSon and I lingered near the door and had a few minutes of fun watching peoples' expressions change when they hit the wall.
Mr Taggert

Branford, CT

#5975 Feb 27, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
I dropped a landmine in the entrance to WalMart yesterday. SalukiSon and I lingered near the door and had a few minutes of fun watching peoples' expressions change when they hit the wall.
LMAO!! I did the same thing in the frozen foods aisle. Oh what fun!!
Mommy and Dave

Middletown, CT

#5976 Mar 6, 2013
Boy am i glad to see that you all are still lingering!

Dave or his Dad did the same thing at Super Stop & Shop during the holidays! They're still laughing over that one and blaming it on each other......

Hope 2013 is being good for you all all.....Taggert...enjoy the snow storm....
billy bob

Lexington, TN

#5977 Mar 9, 2013
mommy i puuted
sassy

Reading, PA

#5978 Mar 9, 2013
how much was the fine?????
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5979 Mar 14, 2013
I remember the good old days of lighting farts with my friends -- Amazing flames...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Emeem 1,129,384
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,680
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min KiMare 50,776
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]