Student arrested for 'passing gas' an...

Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

There are 5665 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

porky

Los Angeles, CA

#5938 Dec 17, 2012
farting is healthy.
whiskey

Ireland

#5939 Dec 17, 2012
and natural

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#5940 Dec 17, 2012
and fun!
whiskey wrote:
and natural
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5942 Dec 18, 2012
My 8-year old son told me yesterday he lights farts with his friends. I am so proud!

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5943 Dec 18, 2012
My 12 year old sprints int rooms where I am to fart near me whenever possible....
boss hog

Oklahoma City, OK

#5944 Dec 18, 2012
I think that Sheriff deptement would better off arresting drug dealers than arresting 13 year old in school for farting when I went to I would have Ben Arrested to cause i could not help it & some times was LOUD
Mommy and Dave

Middletown, CT

#5945 Dec 19, 2012
Da Man wrote:
Whoa... Lunch was chili and it expanded on the elevator. It was an SBD but took some tactics to escape undetected. Close call but another guy took the fall.
Bond. James Bond, of the SBDs...
What's that, 99, "Get Fart"?

DuPage County

#5946 Dec 20, 2012
I flatulate, therefore I am...
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5947 Dec 28, 2012
I agree -- that is my philosophy... the essence and experience of a truly toxic fart is proof of one's existence -- especially when you can share it...
Saluki Rod wrote:
I flatulate, therefore I am...

#5948 Dec 28, 2012
I have been having some wonderful bouts of gas. I am almost a'feared of going too close to the fire!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5949 Dec 28, 2012
Race ^^^^^^ that's hilarious ! My BF and I had a ton of garlic and onions on our sliders last night. He's hoping to rip some stinky ones on the guys he works with during this mornings video ..they had to watch .
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

#5950 Dec 28, 2012
"Better to fart and feel ashame than hold it back and feel the pain." Happy New Year everyone!

#5951 Dec 28, 2012
Ahhhh, the captive audience. Thats the best way to nail a bunch of people at once.
Laura Beth wrote:
Race ^^^^^^ that's hilarious ! My BF and I had a ton of garlic and onions on our sliders last night. He's hoping to rip some stinky ones on the guys he works with during this mornings video ..they had to watch .
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5952 Dec 31, 2012
It's New Years Eve and all through it we expecting a bodacious fart. One that is toxic enough to make us gag and all have a secret, time-kept challenge ahead... May the farts be with us forever... for they make us strong!

#5953 Dec 31, 2012
Hope everyone has a fartacious new years eve, and remember if you dont wake up and fart tomorrow, you did tonight all wrong!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5954 Jan 2, 2013
After a evening of chowing down on chili, our family fast kicked about the 3rd quarter of the Outback Bowl. Maybe that's why Michigan chocked and gagged at the end of the game...

DuPage County

#5955 Jan 2, 2013
RACE wrote:
Ahhhh, the captive audience. Thats the best way to nail a bunch of people at once.
<quoted text>
I only regret that I'm in a small office now....very few opps to dust large groups....
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5956 Jan 3, 2013
At least you get to enjoy the concentrated smell in your office...
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
I only regret that I'm in a small office now....very few opps to dust large groups....

#5957 Jan 3, 2013
Maybe you will get sent to a convention?
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>

DuPage County

#5958 Jan 3, 2013
RACE wrote:
Maybe you will get sent to a convention?
<quoted text>
Heard today I may be treated to a business trip to the eastern part of Kentucky...woo hoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,661
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 1 hr RappersRTHUGS 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,264,193
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 10 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 15 hr No8isClassic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages