Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

Full story: The Morning Call

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind.
Comments
5,541 - 5,560 of 5,661 Comments Last updated May 25, 2014

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5875 Aug 28, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>I went up with a grand and came home with $900 after paying for everything. Won big on a trifecta! 1st time in 30 years!
Congrats, Mr Taggert. Lady Luck was smiling on you that day.
Mommy and Dave

Naugatuck, CT

#5876 Aug 28, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>I went up with a grand and came home with $900 after paying for everything. Won big on a trifecta! 1st time in 30 years!
Good for you!
Mommy and Dave

Naugatuck, CT

#5877 Aug 28, 2012
RACE wrote:
Ha, reserveamerica, one word..
<quoted text>
lol...your right, my bad typing strikes again....did you check it out?
Mommy and Dave

Naugatuck, CT

#5878 Aug 28, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, Mr Taggert. Lady Luck was smiling on you that day.
Lady Lucky has never smiled at moi....lol...when I was a kid we were at a school show and raffle. The lady sitting next to me had a broken leg. She asked me to please get her a ticket when I went to get mine. She gave me her dollar and off I went to get two tickets. The item was a stero! I came back and handed her the winning ticket! Yup, that's the kind of luck I have...lol...at least it makes for a cute story....lol

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5879 Aug 28, 2012
just a quick glance. Will get back to it, just wanted to know it was availiable and bookmarked.
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...your right, my bad typing strikes again....did you check it out?
Mommy and Dave

Naugatuck, CT

#5880 Aug 28, 2012
RACE wrote:
just a quick glance. Will get back to it, just wanted to know it was availiable and bookmarked.
<quoted text>
Remember one thing, it is site specific. What this means is you need to make your reservation 9 months ahead of time to get the site you want. If your going to Forked Lake, let me know if your going to do "boat access only". I have a list of all the sites that have docks/sandy beaches and are great for motor boats. All sites are perfect for canoes, kyacks, and row boats.

Location hidden

#5881 Aug 29, 2012
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Lucky has never smiled at moi....lol...when I was a kid we were at a school show and raffle. The lady sitting next to me had a broken leg. She asked me to please get her a ticket when I went to get mine. She gave me her dollar and off I went to get two tickets. The item was a stero! I came back and handed her the winning ticket! Yup, that's the kind of luck I have...lol...at least it makes for a cute story....lol
You sound a bit like me. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

I did win a pair of boxing gloves signed by Michael de Lorenzo, star of a SHOwtime tv show about 13 years ago. They called the first ticket drawn - but no one responded. I had the next ticket drawn. I wonder if those boxing gloves are worth anything. I forget the name of the show - something street.

Location hidden

#5882 Aug 29, 2012
I looked it up. The show was called "Resurrection Blvd". Actually, I looked up Michael deLorenzo to find the name of the show.
What The

Virginia Beach, VA

#5883 Aug 30, 2012
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This kid is practicing to be a politician. He was speaking out his a$$.

Neda, stay with me!

#5884 Aug 30, 2012
Ha!
What The wrote:
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This kid is practicing to be a politician. He was speaking out his a$$.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5885 Sep 5, 2012
I wonder whose farts smell worse? Obama or Romney's?
Let em rip

Allentown, PA

#5886 Sep 5, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder whose farts smell worse? Obama or Romney's?
Romney Robme is by far, a bigger poop slinger then Obama will ever be.
foo moo poos

Mount Holly, NJ

#5887 Sep 5, 2012
Let em rip wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Robme is by far, a bigger poop slinger then Obama will ever be.
But Barack started an Obowelma movement!
carlson

Binghamton, NY

#5888 Sep 11, 2012
Somebody's "blowing this" out of all proportion! Actually, the subject's "blowing my mind"!

DuPage County

#5890 Sep 26, 2012
I executed a perfect Ring of Death last night.

I danced around SalukiDaughter ripping short sweet ones until she gagged and ran away saying "My god, what's wrong with you?" over her shoulder.

'I got skills! I got game!" was my reply.
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

#5892 Oct 23, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I executed a perfect Ring of Death last night.
I danced around SalukiDaughter ripping short sweet ones until she gagged and ran away saying "My god, what's wrong with you?" over her shoulder.
'I got skills! I got game!" was my reply.
Almost time to have that father daughter talk.

DuPage County

#5893 Oct 23, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text> Almost time to have that father daughter talk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gZBNuRQK-EwXX
Funny how cartoons often hold the key to life's important lessons, isn't it?

Taggert, yet again you've pointed out that quality of life is the primary goal......

BTW, recently I had to teach SaukiSon that beefing in a non-moving car is proof that one is a jag. Carry on.
The Screaming Spincter

Macomb, MI

#5894 Oct 24, 2012
I'm about to unload an obama.....muahahahahahahahaaaa h.....and I hope it smells like kenya

Neda, stay with me!

#5895 Oct 25, 2012
This thread has lingered longer than any fart I ever passed....
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5896 Oct 25, 2012
This kid's gas is contributing to global warming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,505
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,378
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 43 min andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info