Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

Full story: The Morning Call

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind.
Comments
5,521 - 5,540 of 5,661 Comments Last updated May 25, 2014

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Yes, matches and "Gas" stations, just dont go together well.
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew who it was, you could use the restroom at the gas station on the corner. It couldn't be any worse than the egg your co-worker laid. You might think of bringing some matches in with you. Then, again, you might set off an explosion.
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Mr Taggert wrote:
Hope everyone's summer has been fun, safe and fart filled!
Hi Tagert! We just got back from camping in the NY mountains! Dave had a spendid time camping this whole summer, every other week, since July 14th! Those boy scouts really do enjoy tent farts. Oh, the stories I've been told.....lol
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
When we got Rocky, he would sleep in a crate. My son-in-law, Dave, thought that was cruel and let the dog out. The dog has slept with them ever since. Better them than me. LOL! They've tried to keep him out of their bedroom, but Rocky cries so they give up.
Rocky is happy.....lol...not so sure about everyone else....hope your summer is going good!
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

WombatSix wrote:
<quoted text>
Tent farts. Oh my what a blast from the past. Eons ago I was a Marine on a cold weather training exercise with my unit. We spent 12 weeks living in 10 man tents. Imagine a bunch of guys in enclosed weather proofed canvas eating MRE's (Meals Rejected by Everyone)consisting of chicken a la slop, ham loaf and beans. Oh the beans... Wasn't the socks hanging from the tent ropes that provided a pervasive perfume.
Fart sacks couldn't contain the mayhem and the training filters in the gas masks were insufficient to the task. Oh but those were the days!
Happy Independence Day to everyone here. A special thank you to the leathernecks, soldiers, sailors, airmen and coasties in places hot, cold and in between risking it all to keep us safe from enemies foreign and domestic - except for the politicians.
Ship farts are not any easier....but your right, those were the days! Your welcome and thank you too, for serving!
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure you have those baked beans with your bar-be-cue.
don't forget the beer and buffalo chicken wings.....always an explosive combination! Bonne appetite.....<spelling????? >
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

RACE wrote:
Yes, matches and "Gas" stations, just dont go together well.
<quoted text>
nope! nope! nope!....they most certainly do not go together well.....bad visual.....lol

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Where abouts?
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tagert! We just got back from camping in the NY mountains! Dave had a spendid time camping this whole summer, every other week, since July 14th! Those boy scouts really do enjoy tent farts. Oh, the stories I've been told.....lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget the beer and buffalo chicken wings.....always an explosive combination! Bonne appetite.....<spelling????? >
Hello Mommy. Welcome Back. Good to hear from you again. My job is being eliminated and I'm trying to find another position in the company. I just had my 18th anniversary here. I'm too young to retire and not yet old enough to collect my Social Security.
know the truth

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

and we teach them to share...perhaps they should do a Book Report on "The Art of Flatulence" by Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor Fl and visit his site www.fartwithoutfear.com isaacs@isg-telecom.com and have him speak on Etiquette of Gas in Public.
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

RACE wrote:
Where abouts?
<quoted text>
Forked Lake.....about 15 miles from long Lake....out on an island....the wind carried away Dave's fluffers. There is a G~d!

What have you been doing?
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mommy. Welcome Back. Good to hear from you again. My job is being eliminated and I'm trying to find another position in the company. I just had my 18th anniversary here. I'm too young to retire and not yet old enough to collect my Social Security.
In this economy, I'm not surprised! It stinks more than the best fart! I wish you luck!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Oh, You were waaaayyyyy up in the mountains. Must have been very beautiful. I used to live about an 1hr below Albany.
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Forked Lake.....about 15 miles from long Lake....out on an island....the wind carried away Dave's fluffers. There is a G~d!
What have you been doing?
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

RACE wrote:
Oh, You were waaaayyyyy up in the mountains. Must have been very beautiful. I used to live about an 1hr below Albany.
<quoted text>
I was on Lake George last week. Spent some time at the track in Saratoga. Lovely area.
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is great to get away from all the daily grind. Boat access only! Makes it perfectly peaceful. Got some great pix of birds, views, kids playing with the kyack, swimming, etc....lots of fun!

How's been your summer?
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>I was on Lake George last week. Spent some time at the track in Saratoga. Lovely area.
Hi Tagert!

Lake Geo is beautiful! Never been to the track. Did go on the "Mini Haha". Did you win?

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

My brother lives in Saratoga. Small world
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>I was on Lake George last week. Spent some time at the track in Saratoga. Lovely area.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Really! Do you have a link you could share? Maybe I will look into doing that instead of bringing my daughter down (she lives in the Hudson Valley).
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is great to get away from all the daily grind. Boat access only! Makes it perfectly peaceful. Got some great pix of birds, views, kids playing with the kyack, swimming, etc....lots of fun!
How's been your summer?
Mommy and Dave

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

RACE wrote:
Really! Do you have a link you could share? Maybe I will look into doing that instead of bringing my daughter down (she lives in the Hudson Valley).
<quoted text>
check out reserve america.com ...all the camping places are listed and you can chose. This way if you do not want to go as far, but still remote, you can. There are some great camp sites on the little islands on Lake George too!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Ha, reserveamerica, one word..
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
check out reserve america.com ...all the camping places are listed and you can chose. This way if you do not want to go as far, but still remote, you can. There are some great camp sites on the little islands on Lake George too!
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tagert!
Lake Geo is beautiful! Never been to the track. Did go on the "Mini Haha". Did you win?
I went up with a grand and came home with $900 after paying for everything. Won big on a trifecta! 1st time in 30 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,098,790
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min David Morrison 97,878
JRW parade prediction 18 min Jus Sayin Yall 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min YesWeCan 68,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 46,244
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMare 49,365
Amy 8-27 1 hr edogxxx 6
Amy 8-26 1 hr RACE 22
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 177,226

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info