“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#174 Mar 12, 2013
Well howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
You left NC for Louisiana for civilization??? Bahahahahaha that's perhaps the funniest thing I've seen in a little while. LA is the last place anyone with common sense would go for "civilization." It's funny also that you're speaking about the south getting beat by the north again but you use the word "whooped." If that AIN'T southern, then I don't know what it. You sound like a very, very confused individual. Bless your heart.
Born & raised in N Carolina. Trust me; Louisiana IS civilization compared to what I experienced back home, in most ways anyway. LOT more work & money too.
Well howdy

Phenix City, AL

#175 Mar 12, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Born & raised in N Carolina. Trust me; Louisiana IS civilization compared to what I experienced back home, in most ways anyway. LOT more work & money too.
Trust me, I've been to LA time after time and the day it is more civilized more than NC, is the day you can spank my a$$ & call me Charlie. Please, please tell me where the civilized parts of LA are? Maybe Shreveport & that's cutting it dang close. And don't even say New Orleans. Talk about a cest pool. LA is about as close to hell as one can get. Sad too because I personally like the Deep South & the bayou. Also, I'm not a native of NC but I've been & lived in far worse places...far worse.

Location hidden

#176 Mar 12, 2013
Well howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I've been to LA time after time and the day it is more civilized more than NC, is the day you can spank my a$$ & call me Charlie. Please, please tell me where the civilized parts of LA are? Maybe Shreveport & that's cutting it dang close. And don't even say New Orleans. Talk about a cest pool. LA is about as close to hell as one can get. Sad too because I personally like the Deep South & the bayou. Also, I'm not a native of NC but I've been & lived in far worse places...far worse.
I am LMAO. We know your 1st & middle name...Well Howdy. Your last name MUST be Doody; all I'm gonna ask is...what in the hail is a "cest pool"????? YOU prove my point! You also sound like the banjo version of N Carolina.'Nuff said.
Well howdy

Phenix City, AL

#177 Mar 12, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I am LMAO. We know your 1st & middle name...Well Howdy. Your last name MUST be Doody; all I'm gonna ask is...what in the hail is a "cest pool"????? YOU prove my point! You also sound like the banjo version of N Carolina.'Nuff said.
I've read pretty much every one of your post on here & I gather that you think you're quite funny. No, you're pretty pathetic. Time to move on little one. Not one of your posts make sense and are amusing at all. The one above my reply is self evident. And I doubt you live in LA. But if so, and you hate NC so much, why in the world would you come to this part of topix?! You should move to LA, you're a prime example of what it means to be apart of their cest pool. Like I said, move on.

Location hidden

#178 Mar 12, 2013
Well howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read pretty much every one of your post on here & I gather that you think you're quite funny. No, you're pretty pathetic. Time to move on little one. Not one of your posts make sense and are amusing at all. The one above my reply is self evident. And I doubt you live in LA. But if so, and you hate NC so much, why in the world would you come to this part of topix?! You should move to LA, you're a prime example of what it means to be apart of their cest pool. Like I said, move on.
And, AGAIN, what is a "cest pool"?????????
Well howdy

Jackson, GA

#179 Mar 12, 2013
Oh excuse me. I didn't realize my autocorrect was changing cess to cest. There you go sweetie, now is it clicking? There's no need to reply back, everything you have said & will say from here on, will be regarded as bull$hit! Enough of my time has been wasted here. I've proved my point about how ridiculous you are and you've not answered any of my questions. Have a nice, boring, pointless life honey.

Location hidden

#180 Mar 12, 2013
Well howdy wrote:
Oh excuse me. I didn't realize my autocorrect was changing cess to cest. There you go sweetie, now is it clicking? There's no need to reply back, everything you have said & will say from here on, will be regarded as bull$hit! Enough of my time has been wasted here. I've proved my point about how ridiculous you are and you've not answered any of my questions. Have a nice, boring, pointless life honey.
LOL...what questions??? Are you on crack or meth???
ca5p3r

Charlotte, NC

#181 Mar 15, 2013
SouthernLies wrote:
Last summer a friend of mine rode his bicycle with his son (14 years old) from Delaware to Atlanta Georgia as a father son adventure. They called places ahead of time to camp out in the yards of businesses or churches. During part of their trip in North Carolina they came upon a really bad storm and needed a safe place. So they went under a car port near someone's house and this Southern lady comes out with a shotgun. My friend and his 14 yr old son, soaking wet with their bicycles, explain what that they're on a father and son trip and that they don't want to go inside the lady's house or bother her, they just need the shelter of the carport until the storm passes. The lady points her shotgun at the 14 year old and my friend and tells them to go into the rain. How's that for Southern hospitality? Again, the more you hear about what actually goes on in the South, the more you realize that Southerners are all talk and that their actions don't match up with their words.
As Mae Hemm said, "your emergency is not my emergency." That's the true Southern motto.
"Southerners are all talk and that their actions don't match up with their words." Your friend and his spawn must have believed she was going to blow their asses out. Did they continue standing under her car port or did they run the other way?
ca5p3r

Charlotte, NC

#182 Mar 15, 2013
Move from NC to the Bayou to get away from the red-necks! LMAO.
well howdy

Cleveland, TN

#183 Mar 16, 2013
ca5p3r wrote:
Move from NC to the Bayou to get away from the red-necks! LMAO.
Yeah that guy is a winner isn't he?!
Only this

Clarion, PA

#184 Mar 25, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Rueben sandwiches gag me. I do love sauerkraut though if it is fixed right. Some of that stuff I have never tried. What is a johny cake? Maple cream?.
Jonny cake is a deep fried cornmeal bread, maple cream is cream with maple syrup, sometimes it is called maple butter. Its great on toast.

Location hidden

#185 Mar 25, 2013
well howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that guy is a winner isn't he?!
You clowns just prove my point lol.
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

#186 Mar 29, 2013
Everyone luvnut, as his chosen name implies, had trouble in NC coming out of the closet. His wife Luther hardly lets him out of the house and he locks him in the basement with only a computer all day so he will be ripe and randy for Luthers big jackhammer when he gets home at nights.
pardon moi

Alexandria, VA

#188 Apr 5, 2013
Because they were raised in a barn.
Mulatto

Raleigh, NC

#189 Apr 5, 2013
or dere mammy humped a gorillar

Location hidden

#190 Apr 6, 2013
Sorry Yankee wrote:
Everyone luvnut, as his chosen name implies, had trouble in NC coming out of the closet. His wife Luther hardly lets him out of the house and he locks him in the basement with only a computer all day so he will be ripe and randy for Luthers big jackhammer when he gets home at nights.
Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww haw haw haw haw! YOU are a hoot fer sure!
Mulatto

Raleigh, NC

#191 Apr 6, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww haw haw haw haw! YOU are a hoot fer sure!
Yobamma

Poor people humor me.

Bend over your husband will be home to squirt your squat. I love you poor.
Gaydog

Charlottesville, VA

#192 Apr 7, 2013
hmm
Yankee and proud

Anderson, SC

#193 Apr 12, 2013
You hit the nail on the head. Bravo!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#194 Apr 14, 2013
SouthernLies wrote:
Southerners don't tell the truth. They will say bless your heart when what they mean is anything similar to a blessing. They will ridicule black people for not being "smart", but then they will incorrectly use subject and verbs. For example they will say "we is doing well." They will claim to have southern hospitality, but they will ridicule you if you have preferences that differ from theirs. For example I once didn't want ice in my drink and they told me I was weird. How is that hospitality when I'm a guest at their house? They will be nice to you in person ,but talk poorly about you when you are gone especially if you're not from the South or even if you're from a different southern state. They will make fun of your hometown weather even though they have ice storms, tornadoes, hail, and hurricanes. They will make you feel bad if you are different in any way. They will be arrogant and think that their way of living is the only right way. When there is a hurricane, the people in brick houses won't invite the people living in trailers over to their house for protection. People in the South have been trained to not like their neighbors and never "inconvenience" their neighbors by asking for help.
Reconstruction is over so you can roll up your carpetbagger and head back to the rust belt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 42 min susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web