Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#42 Jan 13, 2013
By the way, my mother went to Syracuse on a full academic scholarship-class of 1940. She rolls over in her dusty grave at the thought of "Hate Syracuse's" name

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#43 Jan 13, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
ITT, University of Phoenix, or ECPI?
Priceless! Maybe he can drive the train at the Tweetsy Railroad with that "degree" lol!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#44 Jan 14, 2013
By the way, my mother went to Syracuse on a full academic scholarship-class of 1940. She rolls over in her dusty grave at the thought of "Hate Syracuse's" name
I am so sorry, I have a sister who is an SU graduate also. I where my UB hates Syracuse shirts during family reunions. LOL

Location hidden

#45 Jan 14, 2013
One thing about "Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh"; He is NOT politically correct and he says it like it is. That's why I like him; he reminds me of myself. More times than not the truth is not pretty and it may hurt but, it's the truth.

Chesapeake, VA

#46 Jan 14, 2013
luvnut wrote:
One thing about "Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh"; He is NOT politically correct and he says it like it is. That's why I like him; he reminds me of myself. More times than not the truth is not pretty and it may hurt but, it's the truth.
You still like me even though Obama and Biden are going to take your guns?

Location hidden

#47 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You still like me even though Obama and Biden are going to take your guns?
1. You DO say it like it is and
2. NOBODY will take any guns from me 'cause nobody knows what guns I have.

Chesapeake, VA

#48 Jan 15, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You DO say it like it is and
2. NOBODY will take any guns from me 'cause nobody knows what guns I have.
Listen while I tell you how I think this is going to work.

The size, scope and power of the ATF will be like nobody ever imagined.

Notifications will be made mail, the media, and social media.

The ATF will enter into a partnership with the IRS. There will be a section on all tax forms that require everyone to list all firearms and accessories. Failure to list all weapons will be a serious Federal offense

The ATF will review all tax forms and send notifications to voluntarily surrender any and all weapons that Obama/Biden/Eric Holder deem to be illegal. There will be a reasonable deadline.

After the deadline, there will be serious criminal penalties to any and all persons who did not register and/or surrender their weapons and accessories.

There will also be a fund set up to pay rewards to snitches

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#49 Jan 15, 2013
Did I say Where instead of wear? There goes that southern influence...
Kristen

Phenix City, AL

#51 Feb 4, 2013
I have lived in Ohio, Michigan, north Carolina, Alabama, and countless other states.. I'm pretty sure there's people like you're describing all over the country.
And "bless your heart" Has Plenty of different meanings.
Kendell

Angier, NC

#52 Feb 5, 2013
SouthernLies wrote:
Last summer a friend of mine rode his bicycle with his son (14 years old) from Delaware to Atlanta Georgia as a father son adventure. They called places ahead of time to camp out in the yards of businesses or churches. During part of their trip in North Carolina they came upon a really bad storm and needed a safe place. So they went under a car port near someone's house and this Southern lady comes out with a shotgun. My friend and his 14 yr old son, soaking wet with their bicycles, explain what that they're on a father and son trip and that they don't want to go inside the lady's house or bother her, they just need the shelter of the carport until the storm passes. The lady points her shotgun at the 14 year old and my friend and tells them to go into the rain. How's that for Southern hospitality? Again, the more you hear about what actually goes on in the South, the more you realize that Southerners are all talk and that their actions don't match up with their words.
As Mae Hemm said, "your emergency is not my emergency." That's the true Southern motto.
Way to go lady!!! Keep those yankees moving so they dont stay here! we got way to many already!Worse than the mexicans!

Location hidden

#53 Feb 5, 2013
Kendell wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go lady!!! Keep those yankees moving so they dont stay here! we got way to many already!Worse than the mexicans!
LOL...so says an inbred mud chewing 9th grade graduate that has never left his school district. Priceless.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#54 Feb 5, 2013
Kendell wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. Mexicans have way better manners.
Carter

Angier, NC

#55 Feb 5, 2013
Would much rather live beside a mexican than a yankee.We have a neighborhood cook out each year. Everyone brings something and my family provides the burgers, chicken and hot dogs. All the other families show up carrying covered dishes, desserts and such. The ONE yankee family that lives in our neighborhood shows up carrying NOTHING. He and his family,( wife and 3 kids) All make plates and carry them back to their house. Dont speak to any one while they are here taking the food. Everyone at the cookout talks to them as they fill their plates but they act as if they are deaf and will not respond.Well, we all got tired of being treated like this and last fall at the cookout, when they came strolling over, they were met by 5 of the neighborhood men and told that the kids was welcome to come over and get something to eat but the parents was'nt. Pissed the father off. What does he do?? He goes home and calls the cops.So the cops shows up and goes over to his house and then comes over to the cookout and asked what was going on and we all explained how they had been invited to a cover dish cook out for the past 10 yrs and they always show up and carry off big plates of food but would not bring anything. So the cops went back over and told them they were not welcome at the cookout and since it was in a private persons yard, the cops couldnt make us let them come.. Thank God they moved right before christmas! Can you imagine calling the cops cause someone wouldnt let you come to a party! Yep. Thats a damn yankee for you. Dumb as a brick!

Location hidden

#56 Feb 5, 2013
Carter wrote:
Would much rather live beside a mexican than a yankee.We have a neighborhood cook out each year. Everyone brings something and my family provides the burgers, chicken and hot dogs. All the other families show up carrying covered dishes, desserts and such. The ONE yankee family that lives in our neighborhood shows up carrying NOTHING. He and his family,( wife and 3 kids) All make plates and carry them back to their house. Dont speak to any one while they are here taking the food. Everyone at the cookout talks to them as they fill their plates but they act as if they are deaf and will not respond.Well, we all got tired of being treated like this and last fall at the cookout, when they came strolling over, they were met by 5 of the neighborhood men and told that the kids was welcome to come over and get something to eat but the parents was'nt. Pissed the father off. What does he do?? He goes home and calls the cops.So the cops shows up and goes over to his house and then comes over to the cookout and asked what was going on and we all explained how they had been invited to a cover dish cook out for the past 10 yrs and they always show up and carry off big plates of food but would not bring anything. So the cops went back over and told them they were not welcome at the cookout and since it was in a private persons yard, the cops couldnt make us let them come.. Thank God they moved right before christmas! Can you imagine calling the cops cause someone wouldnt let you come to a party! Yep. Thats a damn yankee for you. Dumb as a brick!
Yea.....right. Quite the imagination you have there. For what it's worth, I'm not really keen on yankees either but that little story is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy out there. Moron.

Location hidden

#57 Feb 5, 2013
Carter wrote:
Its a good thing they didnt bring any food. yankee slop is horrible.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 5, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Its a good thing they didnt bring any food. yankee slop is horrible.
Timmy is another native yutz that has never ventured outside of her local school district.

Location hidden

#59 Feb 5, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy is another native yutz that has never ventured outside of her local school district.
You never have made it out of elementary, you must be the oldest kid third grade. Bet you get mistaken for the janitor alot.

Location hidden

#60 Feb 6, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You never have made it out of elementary, you must be the oldest kid third grade. Bet you get mistaken for the janitor alot.
OMG!!!!! I am ROTFLMAO!!! Timmy, you are a hoot! Hawwwwwwww haw haw haw haw haw! Now...go pull your house under a shade tree dummy, the heat is getting to ya.

Chesapeake, VA

#61 Feb 6, 2013
Carter wrote:
"...told that the kids was welcome to come over and get something to eat but the parents was'nt..."

Nice grammar, Jethro
Carter

Angier, NC

#63 Feb 7, 2013
I can not stand a damn yankee. I have heard way to many of them brag and brag about how things are done up north.Well, if its that damn good up north, why the hell did they move down south? Never heard of anyone retiring up north do you? Its cause of the damn yankees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 3 hr inexplicable 400
Cherry Crush 15 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 23 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 23 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 23 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) Tue Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web