#22 Jan 11, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Your not missed.
And neither are you. "Cuz".

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2013
I went to a NC hot dog shop in Indian Trail called D Bows, or something like that. On the menu they had various NY style dogs. It tasted like absolute crap. When the manager approached my brother and I, she asked how it was, I told her what I thought. You would have thought I killed her first born. If you do not want to hear a bad report, then don't ask. If it was great, I would have said so. On another note, I went to TacoMac's last night in South Park for my birthday. The food was great, but the beer was too warm. But, I did not complain, if I am not paying, then I am keeping my mouth shut. The bar-tender was from Buffalo, so he loved my custom t-shirt showing the Buffalo Bull taking a dump in the Syracuse Carrier Dome.

Suck Fyracuse!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Five star yankee resturants have snails on the menu.
You watch too much TV

I have never been in a restaurant that has snails/escargot, but I have had plenty of anchovies on pizza

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Jan 12, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I went to a NC hot dog shop in Indian Trail called D Bows, or something like that. On the menu they had various NY style dogs. It tasted like absolute crap. When the manager approached my brother and I, she asked how it was, I told her what I thought. You would have thought I killed her first born. If you do not want to hear a bad report, then don't ask. If it was great, I would have said so. On another note, I went to TacoMac's last night in South Park for my birthday. The food was great, but the beer was too warm. But, I did not complain, if I am not paying, then I am keeping my mouth shut. The bar-tender was from Buffalo, so he loved my custom t-shirt showing the Buffalo Bull taking a dump in the Syracuse Carrier Dome.
Suck Fyracuse!
Did you like the Buffalo hot dogs-The Schaelen's and Wardinski's?

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Jan 12, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Suck Fyracuse!
Dontch'a just love southern joints that TRY to serve northern style foods....it's nasty...worse than local grub. PS; happy B-Day!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#27 Jan 12, 2013
If I owned a resturant there would not be any yankee slop on the menu.

Location hidden

#28 Jan 12, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
Well then you wouldn't be successful with a menu of grits, pork rinds, catfish & pulled pork loaded with armpit hair but, then again, it IS N Cackalackie so you might just make enough to keep air in the house tires.

Location hidden

#29 Jan 12, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you wouldn't be successful with a menu of grits, pork rinds, catfish & pulled pork loaded with armpit hair but, then again, it IS N Cackalackie so you might just make enough to keep air in the house tires.
It would do very well. The customers and staff would enjoy an enviroment free from the yankee's constant whining, annoying accents, rude obsene language and animal like behavior.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>It would do very well. The customers and staff would enjoy an enviroment free from the yankee's constant whining, annoying accents, rude obsene language and animal like behavior.
Animals? I was at the trash establishment called Bonfire, and a redneck drove up on the side walk, like he had no class. This is typical southern behavior.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#31 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
YOu neither have the resources nor capacity to open any establishment.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#32 Jan 13, 2013
I drove with my younger brother up to Winston Salem so he could trade one of his gas powered cars ($200) for a tablet ($600). We got to his home and he was using a urine-stained Spiderman sheet as a curtain. He had a tongue and lip ring. He looked about 40 years old and claimed to be a full time automotive student at the local tech college. He had six dogs that looked like they were starving and the two children I saw had messy diapers.

He claimed to have had a 72 inch television in his 800 sqft home (no wheels). Oh, and he was missing a few teeth. This guy was a real catch! More typical southerners.

Location hidden

#33 Jan 13, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I drove with my younger brother up to Winston Salem so he could trade one of his gas powered cars ($200) for a tablet ($600). We got to his home and he was using a urine-stained Spiderman sheet as a curtain. He had a tongue and lip ring. He looked about 40 years old and claimed to be a full time automotive student at the local tech college. He had six dogs that looked like they were starving and the two children I saw had messy diapers.
He claimed to have had a 72 inch television in his 800 sqft home (no wheels). Oh, and he was missing a few teeth. This guy was a real catch! More typical southerners.
Was it Timmy's?????????

Location hidden

#34 Jan 13, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>YOu neither have the resources nor capacity to open any establishment.
Not everbody was fortunate enough to get to play football for four years of college.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#35 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not everbody was fortunate enough to get to play football for four years of college.
Actually, I played two sports, football and wrestling. But, not everyone is fortunate enough to have one or two parents. I had none. I was raised in the Melville House Boys home. So, do not think for one second that I have lead a life of privilege.

Location hidden

#36 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not everbody was fortunate enough to get to play football for four years of college.
Yea, chewing terbacky & spitting isn't a recognized extra curricular activity so that put you out of the picture.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 13, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, chewing terbacky & spitting isn't a recognized extra curricular activity so that put you out of the picture.
No I had to earn my degree.

Chesapeake, VA

#38 Jan 13, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
"pulled pork loaded with armpit hair"

That was EXTRA funny

Chesapeake, VA

#39 Jan 13, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Was he the mayor?

Chesapeake, VA

#40 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>No I had to earn my degree.
ITT, University of Phoenix, or ECPI?

Chesapeake, VA

#41 Jan 13, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
I went to the same college as "Hate Syracuse" (many years earlier). My tuition was paid by a NYS grant because my father was 70 years old when I started college. You see, up North they believe in a "hand up", not a "hand out". Down South, if "you is po, they wants ya to stays po". College is for the aristocracy in the South.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... 5 hr MaryOfConcern 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 6 hr Tammy 250
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School 11 hr Debbie 16
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) Sun luvnuts wife Luther 4
luvnut can be a boyscout now (Jun '13) Sun luvnuts wife Luther 3
Carnitas at Lupita Tortilleria y Carniceria, Ch... (Apr '10) Sun miguel 9
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••