black on black crime

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

wtf

Smithfield, NC

#1 Sep 19, 2013
What the heck is wrong with people in charlotte! Every nite on the news, there is some black dude shot and killed some other black dude! Wont be long until the entire race of blacks in charlotte is either in jail or dead.
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Good
Lester

Smithfield, NC

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Saw where some black man took out another one last nite.. keep it up folks! Charlotte will soon be rid of them.
denise carter

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2013
are the klan still in the south somthing seen funny noone is being arrested for all these murders
Mary

Smithfield, NC

#5 Oct 16, 2013
I dont think the cops are really trying to find who does the killing.
Keith

Zebulon, NC

#6 Nov 10, 2013
they are wiping out their own race pretty fast. the ones that aint being shot and killed are in jail.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Murder is the ultimate sign of weakness.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2013
The blacks that I know are in the Ballantyne area; Marvin, Weddington, Waxhaw, and Indian Trail. Educated, well employed, family oriented, and law-biding. This topic says more about their class than their race.
american

Spring Lake, NC

#10 Nov 15, 2013
ciaa championship game has just been cancelled because players(thugs) from Va State jumped the Winston Salem State QB in the bathroom. The rhyming reverands must be proud the best and brightest student athelets from their race.. I would love to axe them to comment

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2013
american wrote:
ciaa championship game has just been cancelled because players(thugs) from Va State jumped the Winston Salem State QB in the bathroom. The rhyming reverands must be proud the best and brightest student athelets from their race.. I would love to axe them to comment
The best black athletes end up at SEC, ACC, Pac-14, and B1G institutions. The brightest black students end up at Stanford, Harvard, Oxford, BU, NYU, etc... Your typical HBC recipient is not at the top of any class. That is not to say they are not successful, but they are not the cream of the crop.
thetiming

Voorhees, NJ

#12 Apr 19, 2014
count the countless times I get scared of too many pure black people Around me..

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2014
thetiming wrote:
count the countless times I get scared of too many pure black people Around me..
Is that even a sentence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ben 60,200
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV Tue Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Sep 29 You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Sep 29 You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]