Charlotte agency offers low-cost hear...

Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids for low-income clients

There are 3 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from May 5, 2014, titled Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids for low-income clients. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

The National Hearing Test is a not-for-profit project available to anyone by phone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Gail Thomas

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 5, 2014
My mother is in a nursing home and is on Medicare . I bought hearing aids appropriately four years ago. I keep taking her back for testing and adjustments but she still can't hear, She now is able to get Medicare. I really need someone to check her hearing something is bad wrong when you devote so much money and effort to correct the problem but nothing works!!!!!!! Please reply. Sincerely Gail Thom
Jessie

Orlando, FL

#3 Aug 20, 2014
I love it when companies are offering important items to those who need it but can't quite afford it. There are many people out there who need hearing aids but don't make enough money to have them. It especially makes me sad to see elderly citizens and children going without hearing aids when they are in need.

Jessie | http://www.sheridanhearing.com/en/services.ht...
3-putt

Lufkin, TX

#4 Sep 3, 2014
Gail, what brand of hearing aids did you get for your mother? I believe there are some audologist that accept medicare but not sure. You may want to check with a reputable one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Dec 11 nzbiciak 4
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Dec 10 Deannamarie216 83
Need a plug (Jan '17) Dec 10 Mr crowley 25
Kings kitchen worthless Christian trash! Dec 9 Angel at night 3
Earl kimrey arrested for missing mariah woods Dec 7 Angel at night 5
No Election posts? Nov 29 Moose Knuckle 12
Black Feminism Nov 29 three blocks 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance