Lesbian bishop Tonyia Rawls founds ne...

Lesbian bishop Tonyia Rawls founds new church

There are 1 comment on the Creative Loafing story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Lesbian bishop Tonyia Rawls founds new church. In it, Creative Loafing reports that:

When Tonyia Rawls came to Charlotte 14 years ago, she looked out upon the city's faith community and saw closed doors, closed hearts and closed minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing.

james

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 27, 2014
What religion is the church based upon ? It couldn't be anything based upon the Jewish or Christian Bible because , homosexuality is condemned in both the old and new testaments .
With all respect to Ms Rawls , if she wants to have a church it should be some religion that doesn't condemn her actions ! She is insulting herself and every other homosexual ! There are homo sexual churches in Charlotte already . All I can say is that they are somewhat confused about what The Bible says .I would suggest researching all of the references to homosexuality in both testaments.
I care not what she does, as long as she doesn't try to pass one thing off as another . There is enough confusion in this world already !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbt party 9 hr Garry Wallace 1
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC Tue No more 6
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. Mon Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) Mon Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) Mon India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon India Mercad 305
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist Mon Chad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages