no dental hygiene jobs in charlotte

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

blondeinthedodge

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1 Oct 10, 2009
seriously where are all of the hygiene jobs? I could go broke sending in resumes. Doesnt seem to be anyone hiring in the whole state of NC.
Perhaps

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Perhaps there are jobs and its you that is the problem. Maybe get a proofreader (even just a friend!) to look over your résumé. Maybe even your local library could help you or does your alma mater have a career services dept. to help you out?

Simple mistakes get tons of résumés tossed into the bin when in fact those people would have be great in the position.
Life Coach

AOL

#3 Oct 11, 2009
blondeinthedodge wrote:
seriously where are all of the hygiene jobs? I could go broke sending in resumes. Doesnt seem to be anyone hiring in the whole state of NC.
That is because people in the South don't believe in taking care or in cleaning their teeth. There is nothing uglier than a messed up Southern grill...brown, green and snaggled with black cavities, plaque and tartar...

And they don't wipe their buts or wash their hands after they go to the bathroom...
Life Coach

AOL

#4 Oct 11, 2009
jada

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Perhaps. As long as you wanted to throw your tightas$ etiquette into the ring, lets hear what you got. Might you be one of the office managers who think they are above the rest of us? Well sorry sweetheart, thats why we make the big bucks. So have fun pitching those apts in the round file. It still wont get you higher up on the scale.
Mel

New Bedford, MA

#6 Oct 23, 2012
There are no dental hygiene jobs anywhere. It's not your fault and you probably have a great resume. I live in MA and the market is so saturated new graduates are not finding work. It's bad right now. Let's hope the economy gets better because dental care is elective and thrives when the market is good.
tigergurl1301

Cornelius, NC

#7 Sep 4, 2013
It's been 2 years since I have looked on this site and the first thing I see is that idiot Life Coach and his uneducated stupid remarks. He probably hasn't brushed his teeth in 10 years....

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2013
There is more fluoride in the water supply than ever. This is also true for bottled water. As this trend continues, preventative dental care will be required less. In NY State, fluoride has been in the water since the 60's, and my oldest brother has never had a cavity. The South is finally catching up. Now, if the South could expand reading comprehension and math skills...
Ithinkifyoulook

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 4, 2013
tigergurl1301 wrote:
It's been 2 years since I have looked on this site and the first thing I see is that idiot Life Coach and his uneducated stupid remarks. He probably hasn't brushed his teeth in 10 years....
That remark he made was 2009....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) Mon gab 157
Dog food heroin smack? Mon PrimeTIME704 28
--NEVER bored in the QC!!$$ Mon PrimeTIME704 1
420? Mon Emmy1345 3
how now BROWN cow >> boi May 3 JMO 9
News Woman dies after boyfriend says she jumped from... (Dec '09) May 3 jkelly 88
Tennessee boy looking for some fun tonight May 2 Tennessee boy 1
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]