First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smh At You All

Monroe, NC

#44 Nov 18, 2011
I read every last comment and i think it really fucking funny that all these people, know all this shit about you and they have never met you a day in their miserable lives!!! People in this world always have to find someone to pick on, gossip about, make up shit.......ect. How about yall worry about what the fuck is goin on in your own back yard and stay outta hers!!! While you are all running your mouths, take into consideration that the person you are trying to slander has a REAL life and family! How old is this story anyway, MOVE ON!!!!! I REALLY do know her and WILL defend her or anyone else in my family till my last breath. Find another lie and ride its coat tails.
Smh shhhh

Andrews, NC

#45 Nov 18, 2011
Smh At You All wrote:
I read every last comment and i think it really fucking funny that all these people, know all this shit about you and they have never met you a day in their miserable lives!!! People in this world always have to find someone to pick on, gossip about, make up shit.......ect. How about yall worry about what the fuck is goin on in your own back yard and stay outta hers!!! While you are all running your mouths, take into consideration that the person you are trying to slander has a REAL life and family! How old is this story anyway, MOVE ON!!!!! I REALLY do know her and WILL defend her or anyone else in my family till my last breath. Find another lie and ride its coat tails.
You dummy, every time you comment on this it bring it back to the top. STFU your own self if you are really a friend of the kristy gal.
Voice of Sanity

Charlotte, NC

#46 Nov 20, 2011
Wow...
Martha

Rockingham, NC

#47 Oct 4, 2012
My granddaughter, who is 11 yrs old, is receiving calls from a number that goes back to Kristie..The caller (femaile) in a whispering voice, calls her a bitch, over and over, then finally calls her by name, and says "I know where you Live" I don't honestly know if this is Kristie or not, but if so, and you know her, you can let her know that whatever her problem is, she is perfectly welcome to come by anytime, day or night. I know exactly how to deal with people who threaten or frighten kids. Come on down :-)
outtogetkrisite

Concord, NC

#48 Jul 12, 2013
her address is 14120 Clearvale Dr Charlotte NC 28112
outtogetkrisite

Concord, NC

#49 Jul 12, 2013
if you do not believe any of this prostitute stuff, go on the charmeck sheriff web site and type in Kristie Browning you will see her mug shot and where she has been charged with prostitution more than once..
outtogetkrisite

Concord, NC

#50 Jul 12, 2013
also go to the web site Cedar Posts and Barbed Wire Fences, and type in Kriste Nicole Browning Carpenter, and read where she married a man from another country for a car..
The REAL Kristie

United States

#51 Dec 12, 2013
outtogetkrisite wrote:
also go to the web site Cedar Posts and Barbed Wire Fences, and type in Kriste Nicole Browning Carpenter, and read where she married a man from another country for a car..
To ALL the ignorant ass people on here thinking they know me. It is public information and YES I was charged but was NEVER convicted on any of the charges regarding prostitution nor did I ever marry anyone for a car. I've made many mistakes in my life and have done a lot I'm NOT proud of and I refuse to let any of you on here break me or judge me so idc what any of you on here may or may not think of me..... I have a family to take care of and will continue to do that. Do I have a past? I sure do and so does EVERYONE on here so before judging me maybe you should judge yourselves. I know exactly who gave out my address and trust me Karma is a bitch. I find it funny that you waste ur time worrying about what I'm doing or who I'm doing. I find it pretty pathetic really!!! While ur giving out my address bitch why don't YOU come by and pay me a visit instead of hiding behind a pc. Enjoy ur life Linda!!! I'm here whenever you or anyone in ur family wants sum!!! The funny thing abt all this is this story started with one person starting shit and now it's a whole new person putting their cents in and neither has nothing to do with the other..... This Linda character I speak of is my previous landlord so that's how she was able to give out my address which I no longer live at and the crackhead is mad bc she and her family now has to pay me bc they decided to sell/rent a house that didn't belong to them and when their mother passed away that's when the truth came out so Karma is a bitch and I knw we will NEVER see our money but you all will NEVER b able to scam anyone else for money either. Have a nice life!! I'm happy where I am in life and dnt care who or what ANYONE has to say abt what I do or have or haven't done......
The REAL Kristie

United States

#52 Dec 12, 2013
Martha wrote:
My granddaughter, who is 11 yrs old, is receiving calls from a number that goes back to Kristie..The caller (femaile) in a whispering voice, calls her a bitch, over and over, then finally calls her by name, and says "I know where you Live" I don't honestly know if this is Kristie or not, but if so, and you know her, you can let her know that whatever her problem is, she is perfectly welcome to come by anytime, day or night. I know exactly how to deal with people who threaten or frighten kids. Come on down :-)
I'm very sorry someone called ur grandchild talking like that but I assure u it was NOT me as I would NEVER do such a thing and that is NOT my number no has it ever been my number at anytime. I listed my email address on here in a previous msg so plz feel free to contact me if you want to discuss this any further.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 23 hr remember 254
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Sat Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? Sat ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) Sat KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving Sat Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 am PST

NBC Sports 7:11AM
Falcons fire Mike Smith after 2nd straight losing season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:11 AM
Falcons fire Mike Smith after 2nd straight losing season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:25 AM
Atlanta Falcons Head Coach Search: Latest Rumors, Speculation on Vacant Position
NBC Sports 7:31 AM
Mike Florio breaks down Black Monday in the NFL
Bleacher Report 8:16 AM
Falcons Retain GM Dimitroff as GM